Horst from Ratatouille

Horst (Ratatouille) Hero Concept

I personally think this sous-chef from Ratatouille would definitely fit in the game based on his appearance and attitude in the film. I just made a concept for him a while ago (see link above) :smiley:. Hopefully any of the devs sees this so he can be added sometime in the future! @Polaris

images (61)

1 Like

I personally think you shouldn’t make this topic :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Hmm…

If you believe that it isn’t a curse word, why did you censor it?

I’m not insulting. I am just telling you that you shouldn’t mention words that can be profane, especially in front of children, and there are many on the forums.

I censored it for the sake of being flagged. I never knew there are so many preteens or younger people here. Sorry for being naive. Let’s just end this drama and respect each others opinions and perspectives shall we?

Well the forum recently implemented a swearing filter so let’s see. If I typed in a** and looked at the preview, the word was filtered and the preview showed three boxes. So yes, we cannot use that word here on the forum.

4 Likes

The box thing is a new thing I believe. I appreciate it, as it discourages spammers.

I still have a lot to learn in the forums though. I only joined in first week of June. I just thought it would be OK to say those here because my seniors at work even use them in formal conversations. Sorry :pray::v:

Just tell me the specific rules here and I’ll be doing fine.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney