How do I "unpause" missions?

Or will I have to scrap them?
If so, how I am gonna claim the “friend mission” quest now?

I am looking for the same answer. Thanks!

I am not sure, but I think if you don’t collect any rewards for 12 hours your rewards might be paused as you went over the wait limit, however if all your missions take more than 12 hours then it might pause itself if that’s the case here. Higher VIPs can of course wait longer.

You could try as a test to try removing 1 of the missions and see if you can find one that takes less than 12 hours, but if all are completely paused then this probably won’t work.

Maybe something PerBlue has to patch, but yeah not sure right now what will work.

Most of the mission that I had were Memory fragments missions.

I see, probably why you got the pause issue yeah.

And yeah, English screenshot of the info text.

So I will have to scrap them?

I mentioned this in another thread, but: Can you add a disk power mission to the list, preferably one that’s less than 12 hours?

I collected rewards from Missions, I think twice, before they were paused. The rewards were sent to my mailbox, so I assumed I was to collect them when they were sent. I guess they are to be collected when paused?

The rewards sent to your mailbox (multiple times in my case) were from the missions you had running when the update happened; PerBlue just ended them early and sent the rewards via mail.

Except that I started these missions AFTER the update.
I started them last night, although I don’t remember at which hour.

@Polaris Can we get help with this please? My missions are paused. I have no rewards to collect on the left hand side. I tried using speed ups and starting a disc power mission, but nothing works. Do we just scrap them and start over? Thanks for the help.

Do you have enough hero chips to continue the missions?

Yes, I have enough hero chips.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll add this to the known issues thread and get the team looking into it.

Thank you. It’s been driving me crazy all day. I appreciate your super fast response.

For now, you’ll need to cancel all the missions and start them again. Make sure you have one disk power mission running, too and you shouldn’t get into this state again.

Will do. Thanks.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney