Update 2.3 Known Issues

While on 2-1 of Chapter 31 Hank and Dory stopped moving briefly. Mid Animation, with now freeze affect, or stun icon or anything like that. I still won, but it was really weird and could be disastrous in the future.
@Polaris think you could take a look at that?

the game really worked yesterday, but today it hung up 2 times, like yesterday, there was no interaction with the zones of the screen. both times had to restart the game. and for the first time before freezing, I had the feeling that the game was starting to eat up my internet speed. when the game did not work for me yesterday, the animation of the heroes worked very quickly, as if they were accelerated by 100 times. Any theories that you are using the game to mine bitcoins come to mind? of course a joke about bitcoins, but maybe not)

@Polaris ontem o jogo funcionou, hoje está com o mesmo problema. Não abre nada. Está tudo congelado

yes they did

I don’t understand the new missions layout!! All of the missions I have started show as paused. How do you un-pause them? The only way to increase mission time is to upgrade your VIP level… So unless you’re a playing player you can no longer gain memory disks?? What the heck?! Seriously? I don’t get it. Help

This thread should be able to help you, Polaris answer is towards the bottom :-).

Problem solved. Now I can claim mission rewards regularly.

2 guildies also have been suspended, and many others received warnings about google refunds whereas the only thing they all did was to ask for a refund of the bug offer that was offered a few weeks ago. (server 22) and it was said that it was ok to ask for a refund for this specific offer.

3 Likes

Sound like something Polaris would say… oh wait… they have (word for word)

4 Likes

Подскажите пожалуйста уже не раз слышала , что те кто взял 140 уровень до ввода 145 награду в виде банок выносливости и значков не получит , интересно почему ? Я что виновата , что вы тогда включали на неделю тройной и уровни летели как сумасшедшие ??? Я надеюсь очень, что все таки награда за мой 140 будет доставлена мне в почтовый ящик так как моей вины здесь нет !!!

Жду ответа @Polaris

After a fight, I can say this isn’t true and 1% chance is wrong. They were keep applying disables.

And why it does have fantastic damage icon?

3 Likes

It’s probably meant to be 10%… which would be more accurate…

Well… when I tested it it felt like they always apply it. So maybe it’s 100%, like Pooh’s red

It isn’t. I think it is 10%, which makes that total 20%, because of basic attack

Pesky decimals…It’s currently set to 100% when it should be 1%. We can fix this with a stat push.

7 Likes

You see? :upside_down_face:

I tested LSB against Slinky and they critted twice. He was not disabled.

Idk. I tested them against multiple enemies, and every single attack disabled. They managed to disable enemies against a hardy team

Strike that. It’s a text error - the skill should be 100%, but the text is showing only 1%.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney