How do YOU envision your "next" hero?

Hey coword I put your heroes in this poster what do do you think about it:
Winnie the pooh by coward whisper:

6 Likes

I love it, you did a great job, thank you for doing this even though you didn’t have to.

1 Like

Nice job on those @Cherryjelly!

1 Like

thats a great idea for winnie the pooh even though I don’t like him

1 Like

HERO: Tinker Bell

WHITE SKILL: Magic Powders

• Tinker Bell uses his magic to convert the enemies into tiny ones.
    This effect, of 2,5 seconds, causes damage reduction of 35% and prevents healing during the effect.

GREEN SKILL: Around the World

• Tinker Bell uses his wings to fly around the enemies, causing 3 seconds of silence.

BLUE SKILL: Sneeze

• Normal Damage. When sneezing by magic powders, deals “70” damage to enemies and stunt them for 1 second.

PURPLE SKILL: Life Spiral

• Tinker Bell do a spiral over the hero with less life and heal him completely
6 Likes

I would like to see Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore. Pooh and Piglet would be a mid line support combined together like Sulley and Boo, Tigger would be a mid line damage, and Eeyore would be a back line control. Pooh’s skills would be
Basic Attack Piglet throws acorns and Pooh throws empty honey pots at their enemies
White Skill Beehive!: Pooh throws a beehive at an enemy dealing continuous damage for a short amount of time.
Green Skill Scaredy Pig: Piglet gets scared so Pooh and him hide and cannot be hit or attack
Blue Skill A Sticky Situation: Pooh spills honey on his team and the enemy team slowing the enemies down for a little while and healing his teammates a little bit
Purple Skill Balloon: Pooh and Piglet give their teammates balloons boosting their attack and speed
Entrance A large tree with a door appears and and Pooh comes out with Piglet following close behind looking a little distressed.
Defeat/Getting KO’d Pooh falls on the ground on his bottom with his “think, think, think” look on his face while Piglet hides behind him with a scared expression on his face
Victory Pooh pulls out a honey pot and starts eating it while Piglet cheers Hoo-ray! Next to him
Pooh and Piglet have average support health and a little bit above support average damage. Piglet would stand close to Pooh on the battlefield.
For Tigger I think that Epic Mickey’s idea is fitting for the character which you can check out here Popular Suggested Heroes you have to scroll down a little to find it.
Eeyore’s skills would be:
Basic Attack Eeyore throws thistles at the enemy
White Skill Raincloud: Eeyore sends a rain cloud to an enemy dealing splash damage and giving them sadness which prevents them from being healed.
Green Skill Donkey Charge: Eeyore charges at the enemy team dealing damage to them
Blue Skill Unstable house: Eeyore finishes building his house and it blows away in the whind hitting an enemy, and stunning them.
Purple Abilitiy Lost Tail: When Eeyore charges his tail attaches to an enemy, and the next time an ally hits that enemy it does a lot more damage and Eeyore’s stats are boosted.
Entrance Eeyore walks on to the battlefield Looking for his tail, when he finds it he sits down where it is
Defeat/ Getting KO’d Eeyore plops on the ground with a raincloud over his head
Victory Eeyore smiles happily.
I tried not to make these characters overpowered or underpowered but feel free to suggest changes if needed.

1 Like

Joy- Damage hero.
“I just wanted her to be happy”
A front-line hero, this emotion always wants the best for the team.
Friendships: Jessie, Sadness (future hero I hope)

White skill: Memory Attack.
She uses the memory’s to animate his team (giving them energy) and do fantastic damage to the opponents, during 7 seconds.

Green Skill: We can do it!
She gives all her team +200% on speed and +100% of attack for 5 seconds, she can use this skill every 10 seconds.

Blue Skill: Reflexion.
Evrey time she is poisoned or scared she goes back to a safe place and recovers all her life and energy, she is inmortal for 2.5 seconds.

Purpule Skill: Joy is here!
At the start of every round she cures herself and all the team, and she attack all of the oponents with memory’s damaging them 5500 points of life, makong proud all the team.

4 Likes

Basic attack: memory’s and ideas.
Wining: she would laugh and jump.
Loosing: She would take out a sad memory and cry.
She would enter on the train of thinking.

1 Like

[quote=“Wark, post:135, topic:8304”]

I wanted to step away from the serious skill trees for a second to design some characters around the current Skill mechanics … & just make some super annoyingly OP (read as: “never going to be implemented as is”) Disney villains.

“All’s fair in love & war” unless you’re a villain & you only play to win!

I know @Cherryjelly posted this one previously, but here’s my rendition on…

HERO: The Queen of Hearts - 'Alice in Wonderland’
Back-line support villain.

WHITE SKILL: Off with their Heads!
Fantastic Damage. The Queen calls upon her Red Knights to storm across the battlefield! The Red Knights deal X damage & knock back the enemy.

GREEN SKILL: Paint It Red
The Queen’s marks a random enemy with a Bullseye for 5 seconds. The Queen’s Allies gain X HP each time they damage an enemy with a Bullseye.

BLUE SKILL: Order, Order!
At the start of battle, The Queen calls the furthest enemy to trial, shackling them to a Witness Stand! The Shackled enemy is immobilized for X seconds. Cannot be activated until all characters are on the field.

PURPLE SKILL: Blind Fury
If an enemy dies while Order, Order! is active or while an enemy is marked with a Bullseye, The Queen’s party will become Inspired to continue their killing spree. Inspired allies gain X Basic Damage & 100% Attack Speed for 5 seconds.

HERO: The Evil Queen - 'Snow White & The Seven Dwarves’
Front-line melee Villain.

WHITE SKILL: Mirror, Mirror
True Damage. The Evil Queen harnesses the power of her magic mirror to create a Reflective Shield around her party. The Reflect Shield stays for X seconds & reflects 50% of all absorbed damage to the enemy party.

GREEN SKILL: Cackle
The Evil Queen laughs at the closest enemy (lowering their self-esteem) & lowers their Armor by X for Y seconds.

BLUE SKILL: Poisoned Apple
Normal Damage. The Evil Queen throws a Poisoned Apple at the closest enemy, Poisoning them & inflicting X damage on impact. Poisoned enemies take Y damage over 10 seconds & have a chance of being stunned for 1 second once the poison lifts.

PURPLE SKILL: Sleeping Death
The Evil Queen now disguises herself when Poisoned Apple is activated, becoming untargetable for 10 seconds! There is a chance the enemy sees through her disguise if she is damaged by enemies higher than level X.

HERO: Maleficent (w/ her pet raven, Diaval/Diablo) - 'Sleeping Beauty’
Front-line/tank villain.

WHITE SKILL: Dragon Maleficent
Normal Damage. Maleficent slams her scepter into the ground & transforms into Dragon Maleficent (appearing overhead, not visible on-screen), stunning the enemy for 2 seconds! Dragon Maleficent flies overhead, breathing Fire at the enemy line, inflicting X damage.
This skill also lights enemies on Fire, causing them to take Y damage over 5 seconds. If they were already on Fire, they take an extra Z damage.

GREEN SKILL: Circle Far & Wide
Maleficent sends Diaval into the skies to Study the enemy team. Enemies remain Studied for 8 seconds. Attacks that do Normal Damage always crit against Studied enemies. The Study has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

BLUE SKILL: Maleficent’s Curse
At the start of battle, Maleficent Curses the enemy with the highest Skill Power for the remainder of the wave. Cursed enemies can’t be healed. The Curse has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

PURPLE SKILL: Dragonfire
Normal Damage. Maleficent has set the battlefield on fire! Enemies entering the battlefield are lit on Fire & take X damage for 5 seconds at the start of battle.

2 Likes

Caster you queen of heart is really good but you know most of the white skills like(Calhoun felix zurg rex kevin flynn Mike sully or …) deals damage to all the Enemies and I think when we say New heroes ideas we must make some skills that are different it’s a way that make we creative not make similar skills that just have different animation. I always want to make different skills from it He characters. Your queen of heart and woody are like each other .the purple skill is like woody white skill the bullseye is like woody the white skill is like rex skill and just the shackles interesting and New .but like woody lasso SKILL this skill will effect in the furthest enemy.
I don’t say don’t your ideas are bad or not creative you ideas are even the best ideas but you know the creativity is important!
Thanks

Voyd would be cool
Hero: Voyd
Stars: 2
Role: Support
White: Portal Punch
Voyd opens a portal and loops her punches on all enemies.
Green: Back at ya
When an enemy shoots at Voyds allies she spawns a portal and traps the shot in the void protecting her allies. When she opens it back up it goes back to the enemy team dealing 214 damage. She does this for all shooting or throwing enemies.
Blue: Loop, de, loop
Voyd spawns a portal under an enemy and teleports it to the sky and repeats till the enemy is confused and damages itself with its own attack. She does this for 10 seconds.
Purple: Collapse
Voyd opens a portal in front of an enemy and then behind it. The two portals will collapse in on each other and cause a black hole instantly taking out the enemy the portals were spawned at. Then the black hole causes a vacuum and pulls the enemies closest to it towards it and they take damage until it dissolves.
Tell me what you guys think

2 Likes

Tigger:
One star
Damage hero
Front line
Basic damage : punch with his paws.
White skill: hop time
He bounce with his spring tail 5 times in enemies battlefield .When ever he bounces he deals 200 +45(growth ) to nearby enemies .He can interrupt during jumping.
Green skill: big hug
He jumps and hug an ally give him 300 energy and 100 % attack speed damage for 4 second.
(He can’t hug him self so he just give these boost without any animation) Cool down : 12 second
Blue skill: spin around
He stand in his tail and then he spin dealing 589+45(growth) damage to nearby enemies knock them back
Cooldown : 10 second
Purple: bouncer master
give 5 stacks for jumping to white skill ,every successful jump give him some mark of bouncer stack up to 10 times whenever he interrupt or he jumps 10 times he gets health based on how many time he bounces.each stack gives him 345+39(growth ) health .!
Friends :
1_ Winnie: the red balloon
The second skill can Make him and the certain ally invincible for 1.5 second .
+20 % more attack damage from the skill:
2_stitch :
20 % energy gain
+10 for each enemy be damaged
1533999183769|505x499

2 Likes

Here the TINKER bell by wark

2 Likes

I would definately love to see some Treasure Planet toons yo br incorporated!

@Angelic_Loonatic I have been looking for an idea for Edna mode since forever… This isn’t my favorite but I love the newspaper one and the laser guns… But Edna mode has so many good quotes I like better. For example: “I never look back,darling,it distracts from the now.” Anyway thanks for being awsom e enough to do Edna Mode!

5 Likes

Thanks but after awhile I’m hoping to contact the people behind the game to add Edna, Clawhauser, Jake Long, and Bonkers.

Cool. I need Edna in the game XD!

Kim possible :
3 star hero
Damage
White ability : hook
Normal damage
Kim uses her hook gun to pull her self to the weakest enemy dealing 450+(56 growth) and stun target For 5 second .When she uses this ability she also gets 50 % attack speed and 123+(6 growth) attack damage for 5 second .
Green ability: 4 fist
Normal damage
she attacks a nearby target 4 times She deals X damage with 2 attacks and third attack deals damage to nearby enemies and the last attack will deals damage and Knock back enemy with her powerful kick.
Blue : one shoot one kill
Normal damage
She pick her gun and shoots a poison ammo to closest enemy dealing X damage and reduce enemy’s attack speed and movement speed by 50 % for 2 second .also reduce target armor by X.
Purple : the possible !
She gains 45(+1 growth) agility. Agility is a pack that gives her 450 attack damage and 15 % attack speed but reduces some armor and realty

2 Likes

LILO ( from lilo and stitch )
Description : a Hawaiian little kid. Who can dance very well and she loves ice cream!
2 star mid control hero
Basic attacks throws music disk
Animation:
Entering the battle : she dances and enter the battle.
Winning:she put on a music and dance .
Knock outing : she hug her favorite doll and cries .
Abilities :
White :
She does a Hawaiian dance for 6 second .She gives X reality to nearby allies during dancing .
Green
She eats an icedream and gets energy then she throws ice cream to group of enemies and freeze them for 3 second .
Blue :
She pick up her camera from her bag . And take picture of enemies .the flash of the camera will blind enemies and also dealing some damage to them
Purple:
Her dancing let her to charm enemies. There is 15 % chance to disable an enemy for 2 second when she got attack by that enemy .
The first image is for lilo when he uses white skill
And the next is when she does basic attack
Sorry for my bad drawing

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney