How do YOU envision your "next" hero?

That’s what I have been kind of doing

1 Like

I want to see a lot of heroes like Hiro and his super hero team. But I have some of my own ideas too.

Hey I try hard for this but it is very hard to editing in mobile!

4 Likes

I’d like to Screenslaver or technically Evelyn Deavor
Quote: " I’m not going to kill you. Using you is better."
Stars: 3
WHITE: Spotlight
Screenslaver uses her eye goggle lights to blind and damage enemies. This deals 217 damage and blinded enemies have a chance of damaging other enemies.
GREEN: “Look into my Screens”
Screenslaver hypnotizes two enemies to fight for her and her team. This lasts for ten seconds, and the time for hypnotized enemies increased as you leave up.
BLUE: " Things get Sillier and Sillier"
Screenslaver uses her oxygen tank to heal herself overtime until her tank runs out, and to also upgrade her attack and speed
PURPLE: Escape plan
Screenslaver calls in her jet to come damage her enemies. This deals 327 damage.
Friend:
Elastigirl

1 Like

Hero: Agent P - ‘Phineas and Ferb’
A mid-ranged damage hero who uses his master agent skills to take down his enemies.

Stars: 1

Quote: Grrrrrhhhhh

White Skill: Hover Crash
Normal Damage. Agent P gets on his hover jet and drives through all the enemies dealing X danger to each of them.

Green Skill: Hat Toss
Normal Damage. Agent P throws his hat at a random enemy dealing X damage. After it hits the first enemy it hits to other random enemies dealing X damage.

Blue Skill: Judo Grapple
Normal Damage. Agent P uses his grappling hook to grapple the furthest enemy then punches them 3 times dealing X damage each time.

Purple Skill:
Now ‘Hat Toss’ and ‘Judo Grapple’ stuns enemies for 3 seconds, the stun has a chance to fail to enemies above level X.

3 Likes

@Cherries Hey could you be able to do that with my Kermit or Agent P idea, it’s fine if you can’t.

If you want to pull ideas or collab with anyone, we have a couple YouTubers posting something similar to “Spotlights” on the forum/reddit :slightly_smiling_face: . Two that come to mind are AlendrisGaming, Server 1 (his latest video is HERE) & RaznakGaming, Server 2 (his latest video is HERE).

They aren’t spotlight !spotlight must be enjoyable and teach you something.For example 16 min spotlighting is not great!it can be boring .go and see spotlight from popular game like dota 2 overmatch https://youtu.be/880vuImEiKo
Here link of arena of valor spotlight this is kind of good spotlight.

Yeah Alendris is great :slight_smile:

Curella de vil from “101 Dalmatian”
Watch this cartoon if you don’t to get my skills
Stars:3
Role :control
White skill:curella get in her car then he drive fast and then bump!!! Deals damage to first enemies knock them back and also stun them For 3 second.
Green SKILL:
She release a smoke from her cigarette .They smoke moves through the enemies if smoke touch an enemy will blind them for 4 second and also will reveals invisible or untargetable heroes like violet to her team(violet counter!)
Blue skill:
She laughs loud!like she is screaming.and curse all the Enemies .curses enemies can’t recover their health .
Purple :
When ever she control enemies(blind curse stun)
She will gets a shield for 4 second that abros some damage .
Gameplay:
I prefer don’t use her if she us under purple be cuz she can die quickly but with purple she can have nine life!
She is best counter for yax violet sully or also some enemies like Judy or mr incredible who can resist damage with he second skill!
Use her when you see yax or sully on your opponent team.also she can crack down tanks with her white skill!

1 Like

Pongo and perdy. From" 101 Dalmatian"
Stars:2
Role:damage
White :99 Dalmatian
pongo and perdy calls their puppies all the puppies come and play in enemy area damage to heroes that they pass they will be For 5 second on the battle.
Green:black skin
They will jump on the dust and make their skin to black they will be not targetable for 5 second.there is a chance to they will targeted by enemies with x level.
Blue : they houl and scare the enemies.
Purple : when ever they use their skill they can heal their self and the puppies on the ultimate can come to them after 5 second and then can heal their parent based on damage they dealt to enemies.
Gameplay :
1)ultimate is a good thing in city watch .Why?
I)because they can deals damage to all enemies for 5. Second,!
II)when they unlocked their purple they can also recover very much HP from the ultimate for each wave!
2)In PVP battles they can do a good damage an can be a great duo with sully or Mike!
3)the ultimate will ends of you heroes (pongo and parody) knock out!images

3 Likes

Wrote a gameplay for your heroes :
1)cuz they can show what is in your mind better.
2)you can find a communication between their skills.
3)they can help you to make a better skills for them.
4)your reader will get your hero and can know your hero is great and also it can be more enjoyable for them.
Try writing gameplay ! It is fun

1 Like

Hey mess I you was very good at making heroes but you must let other show their mind.I love to read ideas and vocab guess the writer mind!
You become angry and rude when you see your heroes (not sure your heroes) coming to the game!
So when caster have got more likes it will show he have got a thing that people like it so instead of fighting with another find a way to be success.When you are fighting and be rude people it can’t help you and even it will reduce your fans! So why you two don’t make a great topic I have a SUGGESTIONS ! Caster if you can pls delete some posts that are not important and make you topic better.I can see any ideas now I just can see mess I is fighting and the people want to make him calm.So don’t forget subject of this Topic pls.
Also pls search this in topic
Summer event idea
I made it!
Also caster you can Make poll from the fanmade heroes and we can find t he best fanmade hero

Hero: Winnie the Pooh - ‘The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh’
A back-line support hero how uses his his mind (mostly his honey) to help in every way he can.

Every time Pooh uses his honey it’s supposed to be the equivalent of how Frozone uses his ice to freeze the enemies, so when I use the word sticking when Pooh uses his honey to attack what I really mean is that it stops the enemies from doing anything.

Stars: 3

Quote: Oh, bother!

White Skill: Bee-utiful Honey
Fantastic Damage. Pooh throws honey at all the enemies sticking them for 4 seconds, the honey also attracted bees dealing X damage to each enemy. The sticking has a chance to last for 1 second when enemies are above level X.

Green Skill: To Delicious
Pooh eats his honey healing himself by X HP.

Blue Skill: Sharing to Care
Pooh randomly throws honey at somebody, if it hits an ally it heals them by X HP, if it hits an enemy it sticks them for 2 seconds. The sticking has a chance to fail when enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Energizing Flavor
Now ‘To Dealious’ and ‘Sharing to Care’ when used on Pooh or an ally, it will give them X Skill points.

6 Likes

Queen of heart
Control
1 star hero
White skill:sweet duel
Queen of heart charms two enemy for 7 second.also increase their basic damage by 23(+2) .The two enemies will fight with each other.
Green skill:pick a card
She will randomly use on of this symbols.
Spade club heart or diamond
Spade:if she use this she will damage an enemy with spade then she will stun the target for 3 second.
Club:the club will damage an enemy and also curse him.
Diamond: diamond will give the ally target 300 energy also increase attack speed by 15% and damage by 26(+10).
Heart:she use this to heal an ally .
Blue skill:
She becomes angry and shout .She make enemies deaf for 2 second.The deaf enemies skill with fantastic damage can’t deal any damage to enemies .She can use this enemy when her Hp fall below 20% and have a 25 second cool down.
Purple:when she deaf damage or charm an enemy she will mark the target by heart.and make their armor and normal damage weak (reduce by 10%) the mark can stack up to 4 times .When the marked enemy die she will hire acard solider. Card solider last for 10 second and have 367(+10) health and basic damage .

2 Likes

This is good idea but when I think about hunny(honey) the slime or something like glue I mean it can slow enemies .for the ultimate a honey can’t freeze so what about slows them ?for the second skill and also third for example felix second skill can also heal him self .The second skill of your hero will heal him self and the third maybe heal him too! What about energy honey can bring energy in real.but I love the art very much so cool and fun .you are creative !!

1 Like

And also the think support is better for him

HERO: Kidagakash/Kida Nedakh - 'Atlantis: The Lost Empire’
Mid-ranged support hero.

WHITE SKILL: Guardian of Atlantis
Kida gets possessed by the spirit of an Atlantean God, depleting her energy bar by 100 every second. During this time, all enemy attacks are focused on Kida & she recovers X% of health for every damage taken.

GREEN SKILL: Gungnir
Normal Damage. Kida thrusts her Atlantean spear forward, damaging all enemies in front of her for X.

BLUE SKILL: Heart of Atlantis
When Kida’s first ally is killed, she calls upon the magic of her crystal to blind her enemies & heal her party for X over Y seconds. Can only be used once per wave.

PURPLE SKILL: Answer My Questions!
Kida’s thirst for knowledge grants her X Skill Power & allows her to Study enemies during combat. Gungnir now inflicts Study to all enemies when activated. Enemies remain studied for 6 seconds.

Attacks that do Normal damage always crit against studied enemies. The Study has a chance to fail against enemies above level Y.

HERO: Hades - 'Hercules’
Ranged back-line damage villain.

WHITE SKILL: Hot In Here
Fantastic Damage. Summons 4 pillars of fire that shoot out consecutively from underneath the enemy line. Each pillar deals X damage. Enemies hurt by it are set on fire & sustain an additional Y damage over 5 seconds.

GREEN SKILL: Pain & Panic
Normal Damage. Hades randomly summons either Pain or Panic to the field to fight for him, maximum of 2 summons on the field. Pain has W Armor & X Reality. Panic has Y Basic Damage & Z Attack Speed.

BLUE SKILL: Light of your Life
Fantastic Damage. Shoots fire underneath the furthest enemy, inflicting X damage. If the enemy dies, he can instantly use this skill again.

PURPLE SKILL: Anger Management
Every time an ally dies, Hades becomes more enraged! He gains X Attack Speed for every ally downed.

HERO: Clopin Trouillefou - 'Hunchback of Notre Dame’
Front-line control hero.

WHITE SKILL: Topsy Turvy
Clopin swaps the Armor & Reality/Basic Attack & Skill Power stats of all enemies for 6 seconds!

GREEN SKILL: Surprise!
Normal Damage. Clopin disguises himself once every 25 seconds, becoming untargetable for X seconds! Before he re-appears, Clopin throws a bomb at the enemy, stunning them for 2 seconds & inflicting Y damage.

There is a chance the enemy sees through his disguise if he is damaged by enemies higher than level Z.

BLUE SKILL: Come One, Come All!
Clopin’s master storytelling captivates everyone. He calls upon a volunteer from the audience, charming the enemy with the highest HP & silences the rest for X seconds. Skill has a chance to fail against enemies above level Y.

PURPLE SKILL: Court of Miracles
Normal Damage. When an ally dies, Clopin summons a skeleton to fight by his side! Can summon a maximum of 4 per wave. Skeletons are summoned with X health & inflict Y damage.

2 Likes

Bolt:
Mid/melee dps

White skill: Be a Dog!
Bolt jumps in a car with his head out and deals x damage to 1 enemy
Green skill: Styrofoam Kills Powers!
Bolt dumps styrophome on enimies, killing their special ability for x seconds.
Blue skill: Rhino Power!
Bolt calls on rhino to help take down enemys dealing x amout of damage to all enimies.
Purple skill: Lazer Beams!
Bolt shoot lazers out of his eyes dealing fantasitc damage to all enimies.

2 Likes

Honey lemon
Support

• star
    For sign in
    From big hero 6
    Support
    Abilities
    White: pink shield
    honey lemon creates a bigshield with her pink bubble.The shield last for 8 second and allies on shield area can protect from 987( + 30 for each level).
    Green : icy land
    when honey lemons enter the battle she use her blue bubble and make the land ice .The enemies movement speed and attack speed will slowed by 20 % also they will get some damage over time .all of these will last for 5 second.
    Blue: sticky chemball
    honey lemon throw a big ball when the ball explodes the enemies will stick to the ground with her sticky liquid.The enemies wil stun for 5 second and also they will get some damage.
    Purple :chemical power
    :now her basic attack will have some sticky liquid. They will decrease enemies reality by X stacking to 5 time and also reduce enemies attack speed by 25%.
    Friends:
    Vanellope: boost “icy land”
    Icy land now can use during the battle too!
    Icy land will reduce attack speed and movement speed by 30 %(level 1) 40% (level 2) 50 % (level 3)
    60 %(level 4) 70%(level 5)
    Hiro: boost attack and “chemical balls”
    She increase attack speed by 5 % >> 10 % >> 15 %>>20 % >> 30 %
    Chemical balls reality reduce now can have more stacks .
    +3 stacks (1)
    +3 stacks (2)
    +3stacks (3)
    +2 stacks (4)
    +2 stacks(5)
8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney