How do YOU envision your "next" hero?

Hero- Hamm from Toy Story
Quote-“You heard of Kung Fu? Well, get ready for ‘pork chop’!”

Support

White skill- Release the monkeys!
Hamm goes into his ship and releases a barell of monkeys, dealing 250 normal damage to each enemy

Green Skill- Channel hop
Hamm throws a TV remote at the front line creep, dealing normal damage

Blue skill- Sonic Oink
Hamm oinks very loudly, paralyzing the enemy

Purple skill- Coin flip
Hamm shoots a coin out of his back, with a chance of doing one of two things

It can eaither
heal each memeber of your team by 2000 points
or
K.O. a enemy in one hit

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/3/35/Hamm_1.png/revision/latest?cb=20180121171316

1 Like

Sorry bro but the purple skill is to OP unless maybe you make it used once per fight…nah it’s still OP you can’t make it KO an enemy in one hit! And also 2000 health really isn’t that much

Okay, 4000 points or do something like Nick’s skill where one of the enemies attacks the other enemies

That might work better and it’s called a charm

You steal mess I idea

Look!
Pls don’t steal other ideas in some thread I see they steal caster ideas too !

It isn’t STEALing an idea if you thought of it yourself and didn’t see the other one

and those moves are completely different, I see multiple people reccomend the same characters with different moves all the time

Look coin skills! It’s same !

Yeah, and they do different things, and like I already said, I didn’t SEE the other person. It’s not same !

oh and did you READ mine, or just see the words “Hamm” and “coin”? I’m not trying to be man, I’m just not sure

Ok but I really think the mess I hamm Is very better

There’s been a lot of heated discussions arising lately & I think it’s time for a little moderation. So, here we go:

This thread thrives on inspiration. I started it because I had (what i believed to be) a really good idea for Rapunzel. Since then, it has been my hope that others from the community step forward to offer their perspectives on heroes & to inspire the devs to explore new avenues in the future.

The creativity I intended to be fueled from here comes, not only from inventing new skill ideas, but from implementing already established ideas in new ways. It doesn’t matter if there are multiple posts on 1 Hero. If even 1 skill is different, it’s a brand new concept.

The beauty of all of this is we have no power to say who’s right or wrong. All we’re doing is brainstorming. Like us, PerBlue is made up of a group of individuals. Someone may see an idea from here that they really like, show it to someone else, get it tweaked, start testing it, another tweak … Until eventually, it either works or it doesn’t. None of our ideas are set in stone.

So, it’s fine if you like one concept over the other, but don’t step over each other’s creativity. It takes a lot of courage & thought to have posted what y’all have.

• For those browsing: Remember to be constructive in your criticisms. Don’t just say, “Love/Hate it” because it helps no one. How can the idea be improved?
  • For those being browsed: Remember that criticisms are not attacks, they’re fuel. Use them to make something new, something more detailed or thought out.

Although PerBlue may not be able to go through every one of these types of threads, I’d like to thank you all on their behalf for the ideas shown thus far & for all of those to come.

Let’s keep the ball rolling :basketball: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I would love to see Kim Possible!!!

I like the ideas for Kim possible. I want to see more heroes AND villains. I think scar, is done right, could be a good dps. One of his skills could be summoning his hyenas (as he does in the movie) in the way that Felix has the crowd or Finnick has his van. Genie from Aladdin is a giant, magical being so I think he would make a good tank. I feel like since theyve gone with POTC, they NEED to add Davey Jones as dps or control. I think id also like Hank from Finding Dory.

I have debated this before but I guess I won’t stop. They haven’t added any villains into the game (unless they add gaston) and I hope they never do. It has been called to my attention that both Flynn and (was it Barbossa?) Both died in there movies so I can’t say that they shouldn’t put in dead characters but…

Mad Hatter would be a control hero

White skill: Tea party

The mad hatter gathers everyone around his table to have a tea party, after drinking to much tea everyone on the enemy team gets dizzy for X seconds (Dizzy makes you miss 50% if your basic attacks and abilities)

Green skill: No you’ve gone mad!

The mad hatter starts laughing hysterically. Causing the enemies stop and stare for X seconds (think of it like sleeping, damage them they it stops the effect)
Also you have to hit them X amount of times to break their concentration (should be like 2 times)

Blue skill: the best butter

The mad hatter trips and drops the butter on the ground causing other enemies to slip and fall along with him for X seconds doing X damage. Be careful with your butter as it also effects the hatter

Purple skill: there’s never enough tea to drink

When the mad hatter uses “Tea Party” there will be a 20% chance where one of the guests drinks a little to much and gets sick. They will take X damage and have the dizzy effect duration doubled.

This is the character concept I made of the mad hatter and I hope you guys think it’s a bit unique
: P

2 Likes

All right lemme contribute a hero to this list cuz why not?

Quasimoto from the Disney classic,the hunchback of Notre dame.

White skill: Ring the bell! Quasimoto rings Notre dame’s bell silencing enemies for X seconds and giving allies hope. Hope increases there attack speed for X seconds.

Green skill: Wall of stone. Quasimoto’s gargoyle buddies March up and turn into stone blocking the enemies and keeping them fro m attacking the middle and back lines. This happens for X seconds or until they are hit with X amount of physical damage. This does not stop heroes like vanelope from using there skills.

Blue skill:I’m angry! Quasimoto goes into a rage and charges the enemies dealing knockback and a chance to stun them. Also dealing X amount of physical damage.

Purple skill: Sanctuary! Once per battle,if an ally is going to be KO’d Quasimoto will rescue them and give them sanctuary! This allows both the ally and Quasimoto to have regeneration and invincibility for five seconds but they cannot attack or use their abilities.

I guess this skill set makes him a support?

1 Like

Next hero!
Shang from mulan!

White skill:Let’s get down to business! Shang grants all of his allies increased attack damage and attack speed and increased there reality for 10 seconds.

Green skill: retrieve the arrow! Shang shoots a single arrow at an enemy dealing X amount of physical damage

Blue skill: A captain! Shang promotes a single enemy unit flattering them and charming them to fight for him for X seconds.

Purple skill: A debt to repay! Shang gives an enemy that is about to be KO’d invincibility for 10 seconds. While they are invincible,the enemy will not attack or heal, or anything. During this time all of his allies heal by 5000 HP and have increased reality and armor!

I envisioned him as frontline tank but this skill set may have made him support…

2 Likes

Using the template created by @Epic_Mickey for this one.

Winifred Sanderson, a mid control character who uses her wicked magic to drain her opponent’s strength and paralyze them with lightning.

“Hello, Salem! My name’s Winifred! What’s yours?!”

BASIC ATTACK: Ranged, fires out a ball of lightning from her fingers.

• WHITE: “Life Drain”, Winifred sucks the life from the closest enemy, healing herself in the process. Drained enemies become exhausted, reducing their attack damage and attack speed by 25% for 6 seconds. Enemies above level X have a chance to shake this effect off sooner (thinking 1.5 seconds?). Deals fantastic damage.

• GREEN: “Come to Mommy”, Winifred calls for her spellbook, which comes from behind the enemy team, damaging the furthest enemy and knocking them forward. Deals normal damage.

• BLUE: “Lighting Crash”, Winifred surrounds the closest enemy with lightning and pushes them to the back, damaging them and stunning them for 2 seconds. The stun has a chance to fail at enemies above level X. Deals fantastic damage.

• PURPLE: “Chain Lightning”, every third basic attack from Winifred will also connect to the two enemies closest to the primary target and inflict them with Static. Enemies with Static will cling to the victim of Lightning Crash, being flung back and stunned with them. Only two enemies can be affected by Static at a time.

APPEARANCE: Based on how she appears in the movie (post-Emily drain, if we’re getting specific). She would also be flying on a broomstick.

ENTRANCE: Descends from the top of the screen, cackling maniacally.

VICTORY: Cackles as lightning sparks from her fingers.

DEFEAT: Panics as beams of light burst from her body, before exploding into dust.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney