How do YOU envision your "next" hero?

Yeah, dats better.

(20 characters)

2 Likes

I decided to make a hero that used True damage and something I wanna call Piercing damage. Buzz should do this kind of damage but doesnt.

Note: Piercing damage ignores all shields.

Hero: Mama Odie
Movie: The Princess and the Frog
Outfit: The movie outfit, she also carries her torch. Do U is wrapped around her neck.

Costume: She could wear a version of her outfit that is mostly black.

“Not bad for a hundred and seventy three year old blind lady!”

Mama Odie uses her Voodoo knowledge for the good of her allies, and the evil of her enemies

White skill: To Light the Way.

Mama Odie sends a swarm of fireflies that deal piercing fantastic damage for X amount, And blinds the enemy.

The blind has a chance to fail if the enemy is above lvl Y.

Green skill: Don’t matter what you look like.

Mama Odie uses her magic to turn two random allies into animals for seven seconds. These characters still activate their skill set normally but are also immune to freezes, silences, hexes, and stuns.
While transformed, the allies regenerate X amount of health over the course of the transformation.

Blue skill: Do U!

Mama Odie grabs Do U and throws him at an enemy. Do U then stuns them for five seconds while constricting them dealing true damage. The constriction deals X damage being multiplied by two every second over the course of the five seconds.

Purple skill: Listen to your Mama now!

Mama Odie’s Basic attacks now deal piercing normal damage.

Role: Damage
Line: Middle

Basic attack: Shoots fire from the tip of her torch.

Entrance: Mama Odie walks in with Do U around her neck then lights her torch with magic.

Victory: Mama Odie smiles and twirls her torch around in her fingers.

Defeat: Mama Odie blows out her torch and sits down on Do U quickly falling asleep.

Friendships!

Tia Dalma (One Witch to Another)
Color lvl: Blue 2
Team lvl: 65

Disk effect 1: Mama Odie gains basic attack damage increase by X amount.

Disk effect 2: Mama Odie’s blue skill and White skill now curse the enemy for two seconds.

(Adds two seconds per disk star)

Dr Facilier (Voodoo Alliance)
Color lvl: Purple
Team lvl: 70

Disk effect 1: Grants Mama Odie X amount of Reality.

Diisk effect 2: Mama Odie’s basic attacks have a 5% chance to inflict Hex on an enemy.
(+5% each disk star)

1 Like

It’s ju ju not do u @Champion_David

Hero: rafiki
Movie: lion king

“Look beyond what you see”

White skill: monkey mayhem

Passively, every true damage attack rafiki gets hit by he stores it until he does his active.

Actively, rafiki whacks the closest enemy with his staff dealing all the true damage stored plus X. this DOES NOT get stopped by silence.

Green skill: it is time.

Rafiki shouts it is time! at the closest ally healing it X health and increases rafiki’s attack speed by 100% for five seconds.

Blue skill: painter monkey.

Rafiki paints a picture of a lion cub inspiring allies.

Purple move: gone bananas

Rafiki’s criticals stuns enemies for 3 seconds

Role: support
Line: mid

Basic attack: whacks a enemy 3 times with his staff

Entrance: walks in curiously before looking at the enemy team get in a fighting stance.

Victory: plants his staff before meditating.

Defeat: falls on his back planting his staff in the ground.

Friendships

Yax (wise guy?)
Color lvl: Purple 1
Team lvl: 75

Disk power 1: rafiki gains X skill power

Disk power 2: monkey mayhem stuns enemies for 2 seconds.

(2 seconds per star)

Simba (relaxation is the key)
Color lvl: Purple 2
Team lvl: 90

Disk power 1: rafiki gains X basic damage

Disk power 2: monkey mayhem decreases enemy attack speed by 15% for 2 seconds.

(15% per star 2 seconds per star)

2 Likes

Is it Ju Ju? I always heard Do U! Oh my gosh!!! :astonished::weary:

Here is my profile for Stan Pines from Gravity Falls

Role: Control
Position: Back

Quote: “Sounds like something a responsible parent wouldn’t do… Good thing I’m an uncle. Avenge me, kids! AVENGE ME!”

Entrance: Appears in a puff of smoke as he does in the “Gravity Falls” opening

Basic Attack: Throws knick-knacks at the enemy.

WHITE: Stan scams a random enemy, stealing any positive status effects they have for himself. Has a chance to fail against enemies over level X

GREEN: Behold! The world’s most distracting object! Enemies become distracted for 5 seconds. Has a chance to fail against enemies over level X

Distracted characters have a lowered attack speed and may apply positive effects such as healing to enemies as if they were allies by mistake

BLUE: When an ally falls below 50% Health, Stan moves to the front line, attacking in melee with knuckledusters for the rest of the battle. His melee attacks do an additional X basic damage.

(Think Moana’s skill)

PURPLE: When Stan uses his Scam Ability on a Distracted enemy he also unloads all his negative status effects onto them. This effect may fail against enemies over level X

Friendships? baroness_eric_II

Well obviously if there were other Gravity Falls characters (particularly Dipper or Mabel) he’d have friendships with them.

I definitely think Nick Wilde given the common background as (former, at least in Nick’s case) hustlers/con-men. Now that Nick’s a cop maybe he’d be looking into Stan’s various shifty dealings? Alternately Finnick is also an option.

1 Like

Sooo I wasn’t going to do this character but the idea is imbedded in my head so I am gonna do it anyway. I do not approve of thos character coming to game unless their is some explanation that satisfies Aladdin.

Villain: Jafar and Iago
Movie: Aladdin 1
Outfit: Jafar is dressed in his normal clothes and has Iago perched on his shoulder for most of the battle.
Costumes: Jafar could be dressed in white as the Sultan’s colors. Iago would have a little head piece with a jewel in it.

“I am afraid his sentence is already being carried out.”

“Rawk”

Jafar’s powerful sorcery make him the best of the best for your team. He even has a helping parrot who comes up with all the best ideas.

White skill: Iuago flies!
Yuago flies to the enemies and scratches each enemy with his claws dealing X amount of physical damage and giving the enemy bleed and blindness.

Bleed lowers the health of the person it was inflicted on and can only vanish if a heal abilty is used. Can be stacked.

Green skill: Powers of Persuasion.
Jafar uses his snake staff to charm one enemy into fighting for him. This enemy gains twice their normal basic attack if they are charmed.

The charm has a chance to fail against enemis above lvl Y, and if it does so, then the enemy has their attack speed increased by 25%

Blue skill: Control through Sorcery.
Jafar causes to enemies to be lifted off the ground stunning them. He then slams them into each other dealing X amount of Fantastic damage. In the event that he can only pick up one enemy, Jafar will slam them into the ground for only 50% of the damage it would have dealt.

Purple Skill: The most powerful Sorcerer
Everytime an ally uses an attack that deals Fantastic damage, that attack’s damage is increased by 50%

This effect is reduced to 5% for allies above lvl Y.

Basic Attack: shoots magic from his staff

Entrance: Walks in and holds an arm out to Iago as he flies in.

Victory: Jafar and Iago start laughing maniacally

Defeat: Jafar gets sucked into a lamp and grabs Iago with him. His staff falls on the ground.

Friendships

Maleficent.
(The more powerful sorcerer?)
Team lvl 90
Color lvl: Purple 2

Disk Power 1: Jafar heals for X amount whenever he uses his white,green, and blue skills.

Disk Power 2: Every 20 seconds, Jafar cleans from his allies all debuffs and negative effects.

(Reduced by 2 seconda per disk star)

Ursula.
(Sea Witch vs Sorcerer)
Team lvl: 95
Color lvl: Purple 4

Disk Power 1: Jafar is immune to all charms, Debuffs and etc from enemies below lvl Y.

Disk Power 2: Every 20 seconds, Jafar casts Curse and Hex and silences all enemies for 4 seconds.

(Reduced by 2 seconds per disk star)

1 Like

Again… it’s iago not yuago @Champion_David

Oh XD idk how to spell that thank you I fixed it.

@Giantess-Inma I love how Yzmas purple scares enemies for 10b seconds, I laughed out loud.

1 Like

Hero: Pocahontas
Movie Pocahontas
Outfit: Her regular clothes
Costume: Could be her dress she wore In England?

“Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?”

Pocahontas uses the spirits around her to attack the enemies and protect herself and allies.

White skill: Colors of the wind

The wind blows through the battlefield removing one negative effect from each ally and adding one random negative effect to each enemy. It also deals X amount of Physical damage and knockback.

Green skill: Spirit of the eagle

Pocahontas summons the spirit of the eagle increasing her own and all allies attack speed by 50% and their dodge chance by 10%

This effect is reduced by half for allies above lvl Y.

Blue skill: Spirits of the trees

Pocahontas summons the spirits of the trees to protect her and her allies. This creates a shield around each ally that can take X amount of damage or lasts 4 seconds.

Purple skill: Listening with your heart

Pocahontas is now immune to hex, curse, and charm.

Role: Support
Row: Back

Basic attack: sends a spirit to hit the enemy.

Entrance: runs in clutching the compass then puts it away.

Victory: Closes her eyes and breathes in deeply as the wind blows in her face

Defeat: Falls forward with her face in the earth.

Friendships

Mulan: (Spirit Stories)
Team lvl: 78
Color lvl: Blue 2

Disk power 1: Colors of the wind now heals each ally for X amount

Disk power two: Heal from disk power one is multiplied by 2

(Add one per star)

Moana: (Island Spirits)
Team lvl: 80
Color lvl: Purple

Disk Power 1: Spirits of the trees is used at start of combat and shields for an additional X amount.

Disk Power 2: Spirits or the trees now shields for 2 seconds longer

(Add one second per star lvl)

How about Dipper, Mabel, and Stan Pines from Gravity Falls?

1 Like

Yes yes yes! Love Gravity Falls. Did a moveset for Stan higher up in fact

image stars: 2
Frendships: Olaf & Jack Jack or Miguel

1 Like

Um…ok so…this thread is supposed to comw with skill sets too…

1 Like

Spoiler alert! Haven’t seen it

Sorry about that Champion David

1 Like

This would be awesome

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney