How do YOU envision your "next" hero?

I would love seeing him in the game!! Also, nice drawing

1 Like

Everyone is talking about Dipper, Mabel and Stan but I think we’re all missing the big hero here.

BILL CIPHER

Quote: Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! The world is upside down and I reign supreme!

Role: Control

Stars: 3

Appearance: from Gravity Falls

Entrance: appears with yellow flames like in the “Dreamscapers” episode

Defeat: Bill glitches like in “Weirdmageddon 3”

White Skill: Weirdmageddon. Bill summons one of 4 allies: 8 Ball, Teeth, Keyhole or Xanthar. 8 ball is a control, teeth a damage, keyhole a support and Xanthar a tank. These 4 minions only use basic attacks.

Green Skill: Make A Deal. Bill makes a deal with the enemy with the highest basic damage, possessing them for 8 seconds. While an enemy is possessed Bill is replaced by a stone statue of himself that has X more health and cannot attack. If the stone statue is defeated the enemy that was possessed will be returned to normal and bill will be stunned for 4 seconds

Blue Skill: Bubbles of Pure Madness. Bill summons bubbles of pure madness to attack all enemies. 3 random enemies will be disabled (disables include Stun, Freeze, Blind, Charm and Silence)

Purple Skill: Someones Looking Desperate. Everytime bill uses “Make A Deal” The possessed enemy gains +X skill power and +Y basic damage while possesed. This effect can stack up to 3 times

3 Likes

I want sadness in the game!

1 Like

Soos would be nice too

This is so far the profile I’ve seen here that best reflects Bill.

Though I would question how 8-Ball and Keyhole can be called Support or Control if they can only do basic attacks…

Bart Simpson
Bart, one of the most iconic yellow characters, is very mischievous and can trick up his enemies very easily
Bart is a back-line “Control” hero.
Trial Team: Yellow
Quote: “Ay Caramba!”
Entrance: Bart rides up on his skateboard and takes out his slingshot.
Victory: Bart puts his slingshot away and does his laugh.
Defeat: Homer Simpson appears and strangles him.

Skills
Passive Skill
Bart uses his slingshot to deal X damage.

White Skill - Skateboard Rampage
Bart gets on his skateboard and rides across the road 7 times and push the enemies back. Every hit makes X damage. After the ride has ended the enemies that got hit by Bart will get -25% attack speed for 5 seconds.

Green Skill - El Barto
Bart can now rush up to the enemy team and spray paint on three enemies. This attack does X damage every second up to 5 seconds and stuns them for 7 seconds.

Blue Skill - Eat My Shorts
Bart pulls down his shorts and sticks his butt towards the enemies blinding them for 10 seconds. This effect is reduced for enemies above Level X

Purple Skill - Bartman Returns!
Bart can now put on his Bartman mask and gain X basic damage, 50% attack speed, and X reality for 15 seconds. He can only use this every 20 seconds after the effect is finished.

Friendships
Bart and Dash

TECHNICALLY THEY ARE NOW A PART OF DISNEY SO DON’T @ ME!
But unlikely so…

2 Likes

I want Ariel

I want 1. Sadness 2. Mabel 3. Dipper 4. Stan 5. Gideon 6. Wendy 7. Soos 8. Homer Simpson 9. Bart Simpson 10. Disgust 11. Sora 12. Minnie Mouse ( I don’t know if in yet ) 13. Stinky Pete 14. Bullseye
That’s all I got!

I want Pete, and Tarzan characters

Homer and bart wont be added they are not disney charthers and bullseye since he is 1 off woody s skills in his skillset i am not sure perblue will add so much charthers from gravity falls

Wow all of these are such great ideas

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Please do not comment on older, inactive posts.

2 Likes

Where is Cars character?

Don’t bring up dead topics

1 Like

I know but I want ask where is Cars character?

They are not in the game because they are to big

1 Like

Perblue cannot resize the cars character?

No dude,cars characters will not be coming

1 Like

Cars character will be banned forever?

How about planes?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney