How do YOU envision your "next" hero?

I love to be friend with creative guys like you!

If you have a good idea on how to do this I will try to help with this however I can.

For what? For the spotlights?

Yeah so i think I came up with a plan for the spotlight.

Hold on I’ll make a private chat room for us

Hey hey Come here and vote for your favourite

I did I was the first

Never mind I don’t know how to make a private chat.

Felix is on top with 6 votes now

Did you see the spotlight that was very bad bad we need a good and cute:) spotlight!

Yes I saw it, also could you specify when you meant we need to make a spotlight for a hero when you sent these topics to perblue, do they mean by spotlights for our custom made hero or heroes already released in the game.

So it can be an animated video (like the trailer of the game) or the moves have to be from the games ?, would be awesome to mix the 2
Link to the trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK0fyNAE3I0

No FOR the already heroes.I said spotlights mean For example a New player can’t understand what a hero who like or he want to now what team is good for that hero.we can have a great voice talker for our spotlights who have got a nice voice?! And then it will be a cool thing and it is really good for New players!in spotlight we can say what disks actually do and also what is counter is for that hero.and we can talk about about his or her positive point or not!

Something else, would be great to imagine the new heroes with the style of the games and also the logos for their attacks :smiley:

The perblue said if we can make. Spotlight it is very GOOD.
But I sent this Topic cuz I think THEY don’t pay attention to the forum site ! So I just want to control them to see our SUGGESTION!

It just need some editing

Hey can you pls take pictures eod jack jack??

Pls he is small and the jack sword is very high and go in front of title

Heyyy rida where are you

Sorry got a life too ^^

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney