How to 'Dash'

Hello again fellow forumers, I have decided to collab with @Grim_grinning_Ghost and other forumers to create guides about the game’s characters.

Today’s guide is about the fastest kid on earth, Dash!

Overview

Dash Parr
20200712_194838

Dash is a “Mid” position damage hero who is currently available in the places below.:arrow_down:

Skills

Swift Strike
20200712_194916

Dash runs across the screen punching enemies up to 7 times. Each punch does X damage.

My opinion on the skill: This skill is powerful, since Dash can deal damage up to 7 times which can be devastating to teams who have characters with low health or teams who rely on shields(more on that down below). The only down side is that is he could be targeted while his is running through the screen and if he is slowed that could be really annoying.

Getting Punchy

Dash dashes to a random target and punches them 6 times, dealing X damage with each punch.

My opinion on this skill: Just like Swift Strike, this skill is also powerful since he can deal damage multiple times. But, in this skill, Dash attacks the enemy quick that the enemy can’t react back that quick.

Rapid Guard
20200712_195022

Dash uses his lightning fast speed to intercept a projectile that is about to hit an ally. Dash ignores the first X damage for every projectile he intercepts.

My opinion on this skill: This skill can be life saving for an ally that could be ko’ed but Dash also deals damage if the projectile he intercepts is over X damage so you should watch out for that.

Confidence Boost

Dash gains 35 energy everytime he damages an enemy. This effect is reduced against enemies over Level Y.

My opinion on this skill: This skill is really important for Dash since he can keep attacking each time he deal damage and he can keep using Swift Strike to completely devastate the opposing team. Though, he does earn less energy per level that the enemy is above the skill level, so that is important to note.

The Dash
20200712_195121
"Rapid Guard" blocks 125% more damage and converts 75% of the damage blocked into basic damage for Dash that lasts 12 seconds.
At the beginning of each wave, Dash’s attack and movement speed are increased by 200% for 9 seconds. Dash is then tired out, reducing his attack and movement speed by 15% for 4 seconds.
The bonus damage blocked has a chance to fail against enemies above Level Y.
Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Basic Damage
+Z Armor
+X Damage to each hit of "Swift Strike"

My opinion on this skill: This skill is really powerful since Dash can now block more damage, but the fact that he can convert some of that damage into extra basic damage is really powerful. Since, he also starts with extra attack and movement speed, he is more powerful since he will be harder to take down, but the lower attack and movement speed that follows may be annoying, it isn’t that high. The stat boosts are also helpful since they increase Dash’s survivability and the way he does damage in battle.

Disks

Homeward Bound (Vi)
20200712_195210
Now this disk is considered his most powerful disk since he does extra damage to shielded heroes which can end them way quicker, and since Dash is a beta hero, his disk should be pretty easy to unlock.

Stray Stereo (Fi)
20200712_195243
This disk steals energy from enemies, but the amount stolen might look little, but each time it adds up since Dash attacks multiple times, so if his Finnick disk has 5 stars, he can steal up to 70 damage with his white skill depending on how he does.

Quick Summary

Dash may seem underpowered, but he is powerful when he is trained well, and Dash is really powerful with his Violet disk, but if he gets a refresh or a slight buff, he might be as powerful as some of the new heroes.

I hope you enjoyed.:grinning:

13 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney