How to disable Megara without defeating her?

Try multiple times with that, Kronk is luck based, he could’ve used the basic damage buff instead

1 Like

I may be wrong, but Elsa isn’t going to do much to stop dash… She is good for damage, but her freezes may be evaded and it could hurt your team. Do you have someone who will slow/silence Dash long enough for Tron to release death?

If you want more definite out comes, how about you use Hercules, Meg, and Kermit instead of Kronk, Mushu, or Pooh?

1 Like

Not both :laughing: I think pooh might be sufficent enough with his red, but I would bring a healer back on to keep your team alive…

Take a look at Kristoff, I think he sums up my feelings at this point.

This makes no sense at all, what rational Dev would include a NoWin scenario?

I’ve tried every combo I can think of, I think I’m going to just have to accept I’m done with story mode and sing Let It Go.
The frustration in constantly hitting this brick wall is not worth it in the slightest.

But thanks to most of you for trying to help.

1 Like

Actually… if you put T&P over Mushu in what you used now, you may be able to do it

4 Likes

Tried it, still no success.

Honestly, I suspect the primary problem is that I’m dealing with a Red12 team, but lack the resources to push everyone to Red12 who isn’t already there.

As you may noticed, most of them are around R0-R1.

Pooh is indeed an effective slower, but he takes time to do so, time which he isn’t granted because he’s eliminated first.
I can’t make sense of why a support type character is put in position1.

Maybe Make them R5, If Yo can be defated with 1 YO and …others R5-R10, A Good combo of R12-R0 Heroes could do it as well.
although Rapunzel + Jim can take out meg super easy

There is no Y0 on my server, I think it caps out at R15.

Unfortunately, the small amount of reserve resources I had was all used on Tron and T&P, so there’s nothing left to raise anyone else up.
Gold, XP bottles and Stamina just doesn’t appear for free…

I was giving example…

Fortunately Double Drops exist, Use resources while double drops, It’ll almost save 50% stamina.
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Some of the best widely-used Dash ‘counters’ -

• Timon & Pumbaa
  • Angel
  • Ian
  • Own Dash
  • Darkwing
  • Kermit
  • Powerline

Disables are actually not a very good counter for the most part, because he has a lot of evasion. If it’s always just him alive then maybe someone like Louie(Pe), Lock, Shock & Barrel, or Dr. Facilier could work.

That invincibility is gonna happen, like it or not (it’s very unlikely for Tron’s skill to be timed properly to remove it), so it’s better to try to just stop Dash than to worry too much about Meg. Also as noted, while Meg is alive Dash can never die, so disabling her won’t help any.

And yes, trying to beat a R12 Dash line with R0-1 heroes will be difficult.

8 Likes

Double drops are a time wasting joke, i tried it just now, 1 hour and only got to Tron to Red3.

i have better things to do with my time then farm badges piece by tiny piece.

Then power craft…

3 Likes

1 hour? :flushed:

even without power crafting, with double drops on 10 x10 raids will do for a 50-bit badge… that’s like less than 10 seconds of button spam.

If anything without double drops it would take twice as long… and use twice as much stamina? :thinking:

5 Likes

Unless Tilarta raided levels one by one :grimacing:

3 Likes

Ah, I didn’t mean that you should Raid like 1x per Raid, I meant like Max Raid or 10x Raids.

If you have some bug that doesn’t let you Max Raid or 10x Raid, then go to the Airship and quickly let the 3 ads play if they are an option for you. (Don’t have to look at the ads, you can turn your device around while you wait).

But yeah, it is best to try and combo grind if you can, like using the Badge Drop Charts :-).
[Badge Drop Charts]: Chapter 1-30 badge placing in the campaign

Or use this collection that has a fair amount of good grind spots to use for grinding more efficiently :-).

1 Like

I did 10x raids, it still took a while to get to 30 or 50 of whatever the badge was.
That was for the bigger ones.
I am targeting Orange and Purple drops at this time.

At a rough estimate, 50% of the raids aren’t returning badge drops, meaning that the stamina is expended for no gain.

Max Raids consumes all the stamina available, so I am intentionally avoiding doing that, considering my diverse needs that cannot be granted in one specific chapter.

How lucky you are on the badges you want dropping depends yeah, but yeah I recommend using Max Raid rather than Raid 10x mainly :-).

While I do use Raid 10x, but that’s mainly like when I have 10 badge bits left for the badge and I have over 1000 stamina wise. One doesn’t have to switch technically as one will likely need the badge later again.

How you do things is up to you though :-).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney