How to make your own forky

if you want to make your own forky then here how to make it
First get
All of that then first wrap the pipe cleaner and make the hands then what you do is glue the eyes in the back of the spork and make the mouth and the eyebrows with playdoh and brake the stick in half and get playdoh and make a ball with it and put it a top of the playdoh and put your spork in a top of it and there your own forky

4 Likes

And this is relevant to the game… how?

6 Likes

Look, I’m not lambasting you, but it would be appreciated if you put this under Community Chatter…

Nevermind. I forgot Regulars and Leaders can only do that…

Oh ok put do you think perblue will allow this I’m so so scared now😖

1 Like

Don’t be scared. As long as you’re not breaking any of the Forum Rules, PerBlue won’t take this down.

1 Like

What I dont know any of the rules I’m sorry :disappointed_relieved: but I dont know any of the rules can you please tell me what are the rules please

2 Likes

Here are the Terms of Use. You can read it if you want, but it’s very long.

For a simpler version, here’s the FAQ.

1 Like

Oh now I get thank you so much

2 Likes

Thanks Polaris thank you so much I did not knew that that was there thanks

1 Like

obvious troll is obvious yes

4 Likes

Troll? Who are you calling troll too??

1 Like

Or they’re just a naive little kid

3 Likes

I mean, they’ve spammed about 20 threads including some that are weeks dead with incomprehensible, unpunctuated comments that are decidedly trolly.

Though they are also about the 3rd person I’ve seen here who’s put their actual address on their profile, so who knows. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yeah. I don’t know. I think they’re most likely a kid. They spam a lot, make many grammatical mistakes, and don’t seem to understand many things. They can be a troll but idk…

If they are then they are almost certainly below TOS age :joy: if lil pip was acting like this I’d wonder what on earth the school’s been feeding him!

1 Like

I feel like there’s a good amount of little kids that shouldn’t be in here.

1 Like

Hence why this account is a collaborative effort and he’s not completely left to his own devices, no matter how bright he is :wink:

Hey!!! Just because I’m 11 ( about to be 12 in 3 more months) dose not mean that I spam and I’m a troll but be nice to us little kids well little kids like 7 or 8 do spam alot but I’m not that kind of kid you will call and say troll and spammer so please be nice to me please iv been bullied alot of times and I dont want to be bullied in here either this is a website not for bullying and please please be nice to me and everyone else

Do your parents know you’re on here? You must be 13 to be able to be on here. 11/12 might seem close enough but it’s still under the age limit.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney