HUGE Announcement

A friend and I are going to be working on a big project, which will hopefully go viral on the internet and be played and enjoyed by many people. I will keep track of our progress here to keep you updated and hopefully be able to share it with you some time in the future. This may also affect the frequency of my hero concepts since I will be busy with that project and everything else.

The PROJECT:

We will be recreating Walt Disney World with hopefully extreme detail, using a software called Unity. We hope that it can, if people choose so, be experienced in VR. The both of us are aspiring Imagineers and thought it would be a fun project to do. In case you did not know, Imagineers design the Disney theme parks, resorts, cruise ships, EVERYTHING! Hope that you are as excited as I am! Feel free to ask questions below.

Progress:
Started 7/6/2020

13 Likes

Can you post screenshots on your project? I want to see

We have not started, but I will!

Well I’m waiting for the haunted mansion

3 Likes

Or maybe if you do it, muppet vision

Are there also going to be some Disney characters?

Not sure. We literally thought of the project minutes ago :rofl:

2 Likes

Who is we?

Like the top post says “a friend and I are going to be working on a big project.” That’s the “we.”

A friend of mine.

1 Like

Bendy is not Disney

2 Likes

No, just no

First of all that is really freaky. Second no since not Disney. Will we have hidden Mickeys? Probably. Could you delete the post I am replying to please?

Well I’m sold, again

Huh!? Did I read this right

I do not even know. Hackers will likely not be able to do that since of how Unity works. Also no just no.

3 Likes

Oh cool, wish you the best of luck on the project Imagineer_V :-).

I know some Unity myself as well even if I am not super good at Unity I do know at least a bit.
Are you planning to have things be interactable like a game sense or just walk around 3D buildings?

1 Like

It will be interactive in some way. We are still planning brainstorming and getting familiar with the software

Sounds interesting! Are you gonna include the water parks and Disney Springs? (And Stitch and Pooh lol)

Stitch and Pooh yes. Springs and Water Parks- not sure.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney