I Am Leaving the Forums Soon

We’ll miss you Stitch!
Good luck at University!

4 Likes

We’ll miss you, bud. You’ve been a good friend, and you helped make things more fun around here. Good luck with your studies. :slight_smile:

Since college usually lasts 4 years, it’s likely that the forums won’t be here when you graduate. We’ll still be able to keep in touch over Discord, right?

14 Likes

I wish I could have gotten to know you, it’s always sad whenever a person in a community leaves, but it’s especially sad because I never got to know you, but I feel happy to be able to call you a friend nonetheless because that’s what this community is. A group of friends.
And what are friends? Friends are family. And this family on my behalf wishes you a great future going forward! So long, friend

8 Likes

So sad that a very great forumer is leaving! Really You are the most awesome and sweetest forumers in this community! Really Will miss the stitchy and pooh soul of the forums

Your Stitch Pooh Drawings are awesome.
Good-bye Stitch
Study Well!! Stay Safe!

5 Likes

Goodbye stitch, I’ll miss your positivity and random energy, I’ll miss your random moments.

I wish you good luck on your journey in university.

<3

4 Likes

Good luck friend…hope you bounce back in someday

But for now…T.T.F.N.! Ta-ta to you for now! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!

3 Likes

You…are…

Okay…Good luck in college…

5 Likes

though I didn’t always agree with you, you were an amazing part of this community! best luck for education, you made the best decision for yourself :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

You’re a great friend to the forums and we’ll miss seeing you around. We understand and agree that school is important and best wishes to you! :blue_heart: :flying_saucer: :honey_pot: :honeybee:
tenor-6

3 Likes

:cry: It’s been so fun having you here. We’re all gonna miss you.

But for now, mahalo, my friend, and aloha ‘oe, until we meet again.

9 Likes

Good luck in your studies! Hope u can pursue your dreams and have fun! Come back and visit as much as u can! Aloha. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

I will miss y’all as well but remember

30 Likes

Stitch I know we didnt know each over that well… or maybe at all, but you are moving on to the next chapter of your life, and I support that. We will deeply miss you and you will be remembered by your kindness and positivity.
I’m glad you are going to check in for some time, because the forums wouldn’t last without you.

O’hana, buddy.

3 Likes

Let’s remember him with this post :slight_smile:
Happy Stitch Day! (+Stitch Appreciation!)

6 Likes

Well, goodbye y’all! I had a great time here and made many friends. I hope y’all have a great, happy, healthy 2021!

21 Likes

Bye Stitch, have a good 2021 and stay safe!

7 Likes

Sayonara my friend. Be careful out there

5 Likes

Goodbye, my friend.
It pains me to say it, but it’s not about the goodbye, it’s about the time we’ve spent together. It’s about the fun we’ve had, and the memories we’ve made.

But don’t look at your new move in sadness because you won’t see us anymore, look at it in pride because you’ll learn and grow from it. And we’ll be there for it.

9 Likes

So now hes gone… what now? What do we do? This is the first time I’ve seen a forumer leave. I really dont know what to do

Do You really want to do something. Go Ahead Go Ahead.
All Things will be going so they ll continue.
You Don’t Really Need to Do anything when A Forumer Leaves. Stitch Motivated Alot Forumers so We ll Not Gaining Any Further such Thoughts
We all will miss him. But… You dont really need to do anything :neutral_face::neutral_face:

15 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney