I am new to forums!

hello, i am new! It’s amazing to share my magnificent art. I finished college last week! My mind is very extraordinary! I love watching Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Descendants, Wednesday and M3gan!

I am excited to do my work with you, i don’t do concepts, but i wanna try! My birthdays :birthday: not far! I play roblox, Minecraft, Disney heroes: battle mode (duh) and Disney mirrorverse!

I heard that there’s a nub on the loose spamming “i want yesss!”, i will flag if they ever spam again! I am 26 and i am an actor, i will be in a show in a few weeks! I am also a singer :man_singer::musical_keyboard:🪗!

4 Likes

Well that was fast

1 Like

lol, i will say it as “that was sonic speed” or yeah “That was fast” is fine i guess

2 Likes

Can we see some of your art?

2 Likes

what…why? Ok?

1 Like

You’re an artist, I like art. Don’t claim to be an artist if you’ve got no art

3 Likes

i am new, it won’t lemme show my art for now, at level 1 on forums, i will show when it’s time.

2 Likes

will anyone else say welcome?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!!

Well, that escalated quickly!!

1 Like

Welcome and enjoy

1 Like

I… seriously?

1 Like

How did you know that?

1 Like

Well I would like to see your art and which show will you be on?

1 Like

i was on here before i logged on, idk :man_shrugging: i’m just smart

1 Like

btw, i won’t post until tomorrow, i will be on here just not posting anything

1 Like

If you read some older topics you can get basic and share your art.

Also which show will you be in? :thinking:

1 Like

idk yet, the producers and directors are still “fighting” on what the show title should be. And when i mean fighting, they are arguing

1 Like

What’s the show about? Maybe from that I could find some details.

1 Like

it’s a rated M show , Swearing, Violence it’s also not suitable for any kids under the age of 12-14, It’s a 3D CGI graphical movie :movie_camera:, I am the lead role and my friend is the main character with me throughout the show!

Si-Fi• Mystery• Horror• Comedy

???
You seemed to have totally missed my point. Also how come it’s a movie? I thought it was a show.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney