I didn’t get it!

My guild, moist cupcakes, on server one, scored in the top 1% of the badge collector contest, yet I didn’t receive the border that came with it. I collected my rankings reward from my mailbox, and the border item showed up there, but when I went to the border selection page, it said it was still locked! Could you guys please fix this ASAP?

4 Likes

I also have dis problem. It might just be a simple bug dat can be easily fixed. I hope.

1 Like

Must be round border only

No, because I checked and the round border is locked as well.

Besides, you get both. They just stopped showing both on the rewards screen. The round one just represents both.

It is a guild emblem. Just claimed it

Then why does the supposed guild emblem look just like the mermaid border?

@Polaris, is this item meant to be a guild emblem or is it a border?

It is meant to be a border

It is a border for the GUILD’s icon, not for a player’s individual avatar/icon. several guilds in my server have already equipped them.

Hello my guild took top 5% and was to get this border too, but in fact not only did i not get it it didnt even show up in my mailbox.

It is a border for the guild emblem. Individuals cannot equip it. When you received your rewards, if you had read the message you would have seen that the mermaid border can be equipped to the guild emblem by the guild leader (or an officer). As seen in the screenshot below.

4D72B8D9-49BA-41C5-91FC-EA02317E0AB4~2

To simplify: This was a guild contest, which primarily rewarded guild rewards

Yes, the Mermaid border in the contest was a guild item, not an individual item. However, that wasn’t communicated properly, and many of you thought it was an individual border. We’ve sent out borders to players who ranked in the contest, so they can use them on their player avatars.

Just so you know, borders and avatars in guild contests are guild rewards and we’ll do better communicating that to you. Sorry about any confusion!

11 Likes

Thank you Polaris

If only it was a individual item. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I don’t like this response.

This was never identified in game as a guild border, in fact nobody knew guild border were a thing until today.
This was a guild contest, not a individual contest.
There was no way to track individual reward status during the contest so you literally had no idea on two different fronts if you qualified for this border.
Previous guild contests rewarded the border to all members of the guild, there was no reason to even think this was otherwise given the information provided.

PB should do right and reward all the members of guilds that qualified the mermaid border.

7 Likes

Still haven’t recieved mine but others did in my guild

ditto. My husband got his even though his score was ¼ of mine?

So, any word on what’s happening here? I’ve seen people in a much lower guild in the 70-level with the border?

1 Like

Nothing here yet, some guys in my guild already recieved

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney