I didn’t get it!

About half my guild got the border in the mail like @Polaris promised, but the other half including me haven’t gotten it yet.

1 Like

Ok, have a problem here…
Others guild members with less points have that. Me, not.

@Polaris

Same here! One of my guild mates who is level 38 got one! I don’t even know how he was able to rank at all.

Here. This guy in my guild got the border and I didn’t, even though I have an exponentially higher score than he did.

1 Like

So did mine.

We earned this as well. We were under the belief that everyone would earn this border if the guild was within the top 10%. Not that this was a border for the guild emblem only. I see guilds and players with this emblem now. This wasn’t how the first guild contest with emblem rewards were given out. Please correct ASAP

2 Likes

@Polaris Are you still sending borders to people Who were High enough ranking in contest

@Polaris can you please make sure that on the list of “needs communicating better” that someone moves the fact that only the top 200 in any given contest have their stats updated in real time right to the top?

This has been an issue for as long as I can remember, it has been flagged up every time and yet the forums still get overrun with “why does someone with fewer points than me rank above me” threads literally every time there is an active contest.

@polaris Please hand them out to everyone who got 10% and higher please i worked so hard for it please GIVE IT please

@polaris My guild is Top 1% of the Guild Contest. And if this will be of individual share for the previous guild contest, I should receive it too being able to contribute 7.48M points versus
the 400k points my guild mate did. This is very unfair. I’m hoping to get my mermaid border soon

I never got mine either

Sir @polaris, how can you explain that I have over 2M in Total Power and a person with 12k Total Power in our server have the mermaid border on his avatar while, I don’t have it? :thinking:

People, this question has now been well beyond answered. It was a guild contest. Please can we archive it?

@Polaris this feels very unfair, players certainly would have tried harder had they known an individual prize was up for grabs. I don’t see why anyone needed to receive the individual border here, I was quite happy having helped earn the guild border, and I imagine everyone else would’ve been quite happy too had a simple announcement explained it.

If the player border cannot be given out to all members of all guilds that qualified to earn it, then can this border please be made available again as an individual prize in an upcoming contest, to give us all another chance to win it. Thanks!!

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with @Pipsqueak. It was a guild item, not an individual one. And in all fairness it is an item with no practical application so I don’t really understand why so many people are so up in arms over it.
An apology and explanation should suffice. If PB feels the need to placate the masses, as they are entitled to if they deem it appropriate, then they should gift it to everyone who participated. Personally I’m not bothered about it in the slightest.

1 Like

The only reason?
So the diamond crates, badges, token etc are completely useless to you and you are just going to leave them all in your inventory unused?
People are really blowing this out of proportion. It’s an aesthetic item which was fairly obviously a guild reward.

Like many have said already, this border should be given to all the guild members from top 10% above. We all try hard to reach it. It’s a guild contest!!!

So, why some have it and some don’t? It’s not fairrrrrrr

2 Likes

Yunno that’s what the game is unfair MY WHOLE GUILD GOT IT EXCEPT FOR ME THIS GAME IS WHAT SHOULD I SAY

@Polaris My guild scored top 5% and as far as I know, no one has gotten the border yet.

Queen moana same
Our guild was 5% aswell

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney