I feel like I deserve a slightly lesser punishment 😅

It will make very little difference posting this here.

I think you can better contact support, explain the situation and ask for a somewhat milder punishment.

(Right, @Loutre ?)

Your great great great great grandchildren can play the game though! Good luck!

1 Like

You were warned and then given smaller bans to correct your chat behavior and then fourth time is permanent silence. This is an automatic thing in our system where silences stack and lead to a permanent silence.

As said above, you can contact support and they can look into your specific chat silences.

10 Likes

the game will have died loooooonnnnnnnnngggggg before then :rofl:

Funny how the system doesnt have a cap though in terms of dates.

1 Like

I don’t disagree, keep in mind one of my chat bans was for saying “your mother” and the mod I spoke to said I violated community guidelines by saying it. With such small things being policed eventually everyone would be chat banned 4times.
Players know that by mass reporting what someone says they can get them chat banned and the guidelines are so vague anything can fit in there if they wanted it to, least they could do to even it out is clear the 4 strikes yearly, or big yearly, or tri yearly, or quad yearly
In any of the above mentioned scenarios I’d still be able to speak.

1 Like

It seems rather unlikely, all things considered, that this user particularly needs to ‘correct their chat behaviour’ if they’ve been flagged a grand total of 4 times over the course of 4 years :man_shrugging:

I received a chat silence once for this –

– without any profanity or confrontational language at all, so it certainly seems possible to accumulate an unreasonable permasilence without having actually done a lot wrong :thinking:

An expiry on historical chat silences that redistributes them after a period of time certainly doesn’t sound like a bad idea.

1 Like

This can very much be a bad idea as people may be banned for grooming or other horrible things which is why support looks at it as case by case.

Aren’t there levels of chat silence though? I thought things like that carried a longer ‘sentence’ anyway, which should help distinguish them from more minor offences and apply an expiry accordingly

I can’t go into full detail over the chat system, but it’s a yes and no. Sometimes people can slip through. Automation is not fool proof and a good reason why we need to do case by case for these things.

As opposed to banning the oldest active player from your chat

200 years being a life sentence now.

Meanwhile Disney Heroes in 2221…

1 Like

Still weekly posts of “the game is dying” as we add all 101 Dalmations one by one.

14 Likes

:joy:

Programming from the coffin be like…

5 Likes

The game in 2221 be like:

Welcome to Disney Heroes: Battle Mode. Now having 800 individual heroes. Raise your characters up to rank Teal+1396! Level them up to 14500!

14 Likes

And don’t forget that you get 5 Ralph chips for making the effort to get your team to level 14500! :gift:

19 Likes

Oh well, you asked for it for so long, so since January 2219 there are 5 Ian chips from time to time instead, enjoy!

10 Likes

Although funny,
It is kinda sad to see that in 200 years the image showed to the players would still be that the game is dying, maybe do something to change this perception sooner than 2221…?

1 Like

It was a joke as in every “the game is dying” post I do comment that things are going well. No need for doom and gloom 24/7. I’m planning on writing the State of the Game post next week for more info on how things are improving so much since the last post. So many great new hires!

1 Like

I do understand those posts, though. There might be plenty of new players joining the game every day, but it takes so long and so much time (and or monetary) investment to catch up to the current content, that for players already there - all we see is people leaving, and our bubble of players decreasing.

It’s good to hear things are going well behind the scenes - it’s always been a great game at it’s core and I look forward to it continuing for a long time yet!

1 Like

One…

If it is as general as the previous SotGs, don´t even bother. I don´t want to see another mellow general post. I want something to grasp.

I seriously want to know the average increase (if not absolute, at least somewhat relative) in how much players come to a server and how many are active after a month more than once and done.

And I don´t like S25 being announced. At least not with 235 cap.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney