I found you, now I’m coming for you

@Musketeer I found you in Challengers Arena and now I’m gonna make a video of me trying to take your team down. Cheers, mate. Stay tuned.

Update: The video is HERE!

Round 1:

• If you aren’t convinced of how much impact a Red Skill can do, just take a look at Kevin. Look at all the buffs my team has! It is basically because of Kevin that they’ve become so unstoppable.
  • Between Mickey and Jasmine, my team was gaining Energy pretty quickly, so Kevin will awlays be able to extend buffs.
  • This showcases Goofy’s new Red Skill: Aw, Shucks! Goofy is giving my team a Skill Power boost when he activates Bust a Move. The Skill Power boost is stronger the more stacks of Groovy were consumed. Of course, Kevin is extending this buff too!

Round 2:

• Alright, something very strange is happening here. My team was completely stalled out! But here’s why.
  • I wanted to use Flynn Rider here specifically to prevent Pooh from nuking my team with swarms of bees. This backfired.
  • It’s actually Donald who’s the real culprit here! See, when Donald fails to absorb status effects, he heals his allies instead; this is made possible thanks to his Red Skill (again, showing the importance of Red Skills.
  • Flynn’s Energy stealing is not something Donald can absorb, but the game still counts it as a debuff. And so, Donald heals to make up for the Energy stolen.
  • Blow for blow, Donald’s healing matched and surpassed Flynn’s damage output. He healed over 160 million HP. Have you ever seen numbers like that for healing? Yeah, me neither.
  • I don’t think he’s supposed to heal that much. This could be a bug; @Musketeer’s Donald’s Red Skill is only level 10 so it shouldn’t even be pumping out numbers like that.

Round 3:

• The Queen has returned! Unfortunately, this was a less than stellar come back.
  • This is why it’s important to identify who’s the biggest threat. In the case of Musketeer’s defense team, it’s Pooh Bear.
  • My team was both too slow to react and too inefficient to deal with Pooh. He’s exceptionally durable and all he had to do was nuke my team in retaliation.

Round 4:

• So I tweaked my team by swapping out Rapunzel with Donald. Between Donald and Kevin, my team can keep things smooth.
  • THIS is where the Queen of Hearts really gets to showcase her brand new power; her shiny new Red Skill!
  • The Queen of Hearts further contributes to the protection of her team by healing them!
  • By the end of the match, it was she who carried most of the team’s damage. On top of that, she did her fair share of healing too.
  • Much of her healing was self-healing, but if that means she becomes a better damage sponge, then that benefits everyone in the team!

Songs used:
Theme of Guile (Street Fighter 5 OST)
Overpass (Street Fighter 4 OST)

16 Likes

This seems kinda random. Should this be a PM to @Musketeer?

Lol. Speaking of finding others in Arena, I found Sweetsermom in Arena. I beat her with a terrible team that is terribly leveled except for Jafar and Scrooge (the rest were Meg, Joy, and the Beast)

1 Like

No, no. I’m updating this topic later when I get around to creating then uploading a video. This is a declaration of war. Wars are not a private affair.

10 Likes

I do have to say I’m interested about how this will turn out.

Screenshots plz!! And drama!!

The winner gets…the…uh…:neutral_face:

A grin emoji from me in a PM! :grin:

1 Like

Even better. There will be a video of the carnage.

7 Likes

I’m going to be where?! Who knew that my popularity will begin this way, I’m waiting. :man_shrugging:
tenor

:crossed_fingers: for my Nick Wilde

8 Likes

@Musketeer We must sound the drums of WAR !!!

Video is uploaded! This sure was… interesting to say the least. The fights were fun, but this only showcased my side, really. I’m able to switch my teams around however I want because I’m the one attacking.

@Musketeer I would love to see how you would try to fight my defense team in Arena. There are only a few days left for you to fight me, you know.

4 Likes

No, thanks to Nick.
I would ask why whole battle was frozen, only Flynn did something.

Pig and Fox

This line with Animal instead of Donald was failure, only your Elsa survived, but it’s still was your victory.

Bear and Fox

3 Likes

Ah, that makes a heck of a lot of sense now.

Yeah, that’s because Flynn regained his Energy so quickly that he had to spam his active skill over and over again. Every time a character uses their active skill, the game pauses for just a moment. But because Flynn was spamming his active skill constantly, he essentially stalled time. It also doesn’t help that Flynn has one of the fastest startup animations in the game, so his actions are prioritized.

And also, GREAT vids! Thanks very much for entertaining my “declaration of war”. It was nice to have some fun and get experimental with different teams.

5 Likes

Some allies have improved healing. And because the healing is based off of skill power, Nick can boost it to tremendous amounts. Have you looked at those mods? +130 Purple Skill levels! (Musketeer revealed in a chat)

(This took me some time to write)

@Musketeer I think you did such a marvelous job with Nick. You should be proud, really, because it showcases how it can be worth it to stick with older heroes.

Question: what’s the song used for the video where you used Nick and Pooh?

More like how red skills change things…
Now I’m going into Vanellope’s red skill, but very slowly.

It’s in description (link) :wink:

Thanks mate. Keep up the good work.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees potential in qoh’s red skill. Also the idea of using flynn + Mickey for the high energy gain was genious.

@Card_Brigade I just wanted to tag you here because I wanted you to see your favourite Queen in action. I think you’re gonna love her Red Skill; it seriously makes her so much better,

1 Like

We’re together once again! @Aurora_Veil

6 Likes

I should update my defenses.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney