I want Amphibia characters in Disney Heroes Battle Mode 😣

Excuse me uhh Polaris# is there a way to think some ideas for Anne Boonchuy, Sprig, Polly, and Hop Pop,
Anne Boonchuy (Solo Character)
Sprig, Polly, and Hop Pop (Trio character)
I love Amphibia I’ve watched all the episodes and I Love Anne Boonchuy, she is one of my favorite, no, one of my best favorite characters and I’m hoping if you could think some ideas for these Characters?

When Slinky Dog was added, I felt lonely when I didn’t have Slinky Dog.
So if you could find a way to add Anne Boonchuy, Sprig, Polly and Hop Pop in the game, it would mean everything to me,so please find a way to add them in Disney Heroes Battle Mode :persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::persevere::persevere::persevere:

Polaris does not make the game, he is kind of the informer of what PB is cooking up for us.

5 Likes

Oh, ok so sorry I didn’t know,umm do you think that they will make it?

Really? I thought Polaris is one of the game developers

Being Disney, there chances are as good as the next guy. So, sure why not?

Nope, they’re the forums community manager…

2 Likes

Gender unconfirmed :eyes:

3 Likes

Sorry, my bad.

Either way, please Polaris@# could let the people who made The game know that I Duck Hunt Duo want Anne Boonchuy Sprig Polly and Hop Pop to have a chance to be in the game World we even you call… Disney Heroes Battle Mode

You know, not everyone has to do what you ask :unamused:

Sorry about that :frowning::frowning: it just that I’m very emotional and lonely right now :cry::cry::cry:

You shouldn’t put your happiness on the line for a game.
Also, I think you should decrease the number of emojis you use one right after another.

This is very excessive.

5 Likes

Well I’ll try about the emoji thing, but the emotional and lonely part I can’t, that’s how I felt when Slinky Dog was added.

Why you felt lonely when Slinky is added?

Yeah True that, when Slinky Dog was first introduced in a Update, I had a wired feeling inside my mind, something felt sad beautiful and lonely part, you couldn’t help myself but to be sad beautiful and lonely, like I had a bad day. I hope you understand that sometimes when I know some things like Slinky Dog being added in the game that I cherish the most, can be sad beautiful and lonely from time to time.

Your sad because someone you like isn’t in the game?

1 Like

I’m autistic and have autism, I can get emotional easley

1 Like

Ok I think I get this now.
I have autism too (Not sure I’ve ever mentioned it before), and I think I understand what’s happening here.
Slinky is a character you were very excited for? And when he was added something was wrong (Or went wrong) and it made you feel sad and lonely (Or in some way upset things did not go the way your mind had set them up to go)?
Do I have all that right?
No mater if I was right or not, you can’t let your autism control your happiness. You have to find it in yourself to be able to be happy, no matter what goes wrong. I know it’s hard, I struggle with it too, but it can be done, and you’ll find yourself much happier because of it.

9 Likes

I was happy and a bit surprised that Slinky got in the game.

3 Likes

You have autism too? Sweet!

Anyways, Duck Hunt Duo please note that amphibia is a recent cartoon and it’s semi unlikely for them to come now. Kim Possible and Don Karnage are likely candidates considering they’re from older cartoons.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney