Ideas to Improve Arena Challenger

Hey, everyone! We’re looking for feedback from the DH Community to address Arena Challenger’s current state. We feel like it’s time to change things up a little bit! The season that starts on March 22nd will be a test with some minor adjustments, but we’d also like to hear what YOU think would make Challenger more engaging and rewarding. Leave your comments below or send us a support ticket!

20 Likes

I wish for this rule to appear again… thanks…
RespectfulFearlessBelugawhale-size_restricted

12 Likes

I would like to fight people weaker than me to get a better chance of winning.

13 Likes

Opino que en los mejores rangos te den fichas de héroes pero del personaje que elijas, eso ayudaría en el avance de los jugadores

6 Likes

I want some of the ranking for both arena and coliseum to depend a bit on team power

6 Likes

More rewards.

11 Likes

I agree that I would really like to have a better opportunity to attack equal or weaker opponents because I constantly seem to be paired up with people that have been playing longer and and have a significantly higher stat set on their team than myself.

Also, I know this is off topic, but myself and several members of the Disney /Darkwing Duck fan community would love to see characters like Gosalyn, Negaduck and Bushroot added to the game please?

11 Likes

Delete arena and colosseum, too much fights to do everyday and very very very boring.

5 Likes

How many more times you plan to say exactly same sentence?

10 Likes

I feel like my feedback goes unnoticed. I said this like a month ago. One of the best and most fun part of the game is showing our creativity. The quick win part is the worst part. Since it rewards a large amount of points, particularly a lot more than bonus points, everyone uses stall lineups to try to prevent people from getting quick wins. When everyone is copying the same lineup, there’s no room for creativity. It’s also very boring to attack the same lineups over and over. Please remove the quick win aspect

These are the things I suggest PerBlue should add in arena and coliseum. I think adding bonus points for defensive wins would help reinvigorate arena and coliseum. We would need to know who defeated our lineups and the lineups they used similar to leagues lower than challenger.

I agree with Musketeer. This sounded like a great rule

6 Likes

4 total a day for the daily quest is too much?

6 Likes

Give everyone equal powered heroes whether that be weak or strong heroes. Keep everything else the same, it got stale as people use lines almost impossible to beat and if they are beaten there’s little chance to do it quickly due to power. Take the power advantage out of the equation and you’ll see a lot more interest from everyone.

2 Likes

When u run out of time and are still alive u shouldn’t lose , either tie or if whoever has more ppl alive at the end wins . Also agree with battling ppl closer to your level impossible to get to first when facing yellow ppl.

4 Likes

It would be great if there were less keys to fight in Coliseum and Arena
There are a lot of fights to do in a single day, in addition to thinking about a different strategy for each player.
That huge number of keys to fight is really bad.
If you lose a fight day, the brackets accumulate and you have 6 to 8 fights to do the next day.
This makes players give up on proceeding in Arena and Coliseum

1 Like

I want to get more gold😍

2 Likes

I would like to see a hold on the newer characters for a week or two. Many are appearing to be overpowering when first used as no one has had a chance to fully test the characters

3 Likes

Or give the weaker opponent flame ups or something to boost power. Usually I’m trying to beat teams that are way more powerful than me and I have no hope of defeating.

4 Likes

I agree with this! My whole team will be alive and the opponents only have 1 person and time runs out then I’m defeated :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Oyunda enerji kazanmak zor.her verilen ödülde enerji olması daha iyi olur çünki karakter geliştirmede çok enerji israf ediyoruz.ödülerin artması ve yeni ödüller getirilmesi.karakterlerin kendi seviyelerine göre birisiyle dövüşmesi ve reyting dövüşleri içinde geçerli olsun.yeni hikaye getirilsin ve ya yeni modlar güzel ödüller içeren.karakter keliştirerken çok fazla enerji gerek.oyunda daha bir sürü geliştirilmeli karakterler var.

1 Like

All right, let’s see what’s been suggested so far!

…ahem. Sorry about that. Let’s get started, then.

Not that I want to see it every season, but I found that week interesting and would like to see that rule put in the rotation as well. If it’s hard (or impossible) to keep it from applying to the first week when it’s used in a later week, just use it in the first week so we won’t have the same odd surprise we had at the start of the current season.

I don’t know how practical this idea would be, but personally I like it.

That could be interesting, though I’d want the bonus points for that to be pretty low. I’d love to see more discussion of this idea.

I can’t say I want that applied to the current Arena and Coliseum, but I do like the idea of a game mode where players can choose heroes that are all the same level and rank and try them out in battles.

My own two cents:

I do think there’s a place for Quick Win bonus points, but not to the extent that they dwarf the other points that can be earned. Reduce the Quick Win bonus to 500, and have it start declining at the 5-second mark until it’s 0 at the 15 second mark. Then, increase the other bonus points to 300 (or even 400?) each, with that being a hard cap. That way, there’s still a reward for winning quickly, but it’s not the overwhelming concern of everyone.

Try to come up with some new rules to add to the rotation; I’m sure the community can come up with some candidates, and maybe some of the devs have ideas too. Reduce the damage from basic attacks by 80%? Increase healing of allies only (not self-healing) by 100%? The attack & movement speed of heroes with invisibility, invincibility, or reflect is cut in half? Remaining heroes get a speed/damage/defense buff for every ally (not including summons) that gets KO’d?

The SP mods icons are too small to determine which upgrade the hero has. You know the new icons being used in guild war sabotages? These?

It would be helpful if they were used pretty much anywhere in the game where the icons are smaller than the default, including when looking at opponents’ Arena and Coliseum lineups.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney