I'm Too Shiny- Tamatoa Concept

This is my “first” concept.

Name- Tamatoa

Bio- A very shiny crab struts his stuff on the battlefield to heal allies and blinds enemies
Stars-2
Role-Front Line Damage
Team- Yellow
Entrance-Crawls into position
Victory-Spins
Defeat-Hides in his shell
Basic Attack-Hits enemies with his claws dealing X damage.

White: I’m too shiny-(Normal)- Tamatoa spins,dealing X damage to nearby enemies and blinding all enemies for 13 seconds.

Green: You look like seafood-(Fantastic)- Tamatoa dodges a melee attack then grabs an enemy with gis claw and throws them,dealing damage equal to 40% of Tamatoa’s HP. The Dodge has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.

Blue: Drab Little Crab- When an ally reaches 10% of their HP Tamatoa deals damage to himself equal to 50% of his HP,he then heals the ally for 150% of the damage dealt. Tamatoa may only do this 3 times per wave.

Purple: You keep surprising me- Up to 5 times per wave, when an ally would be placed a debuff,Tamatoa blocks it and places it on himself,decreasing the debuff time by 6 seconds and healing the ally for X HP.

Red: Totally Crabulous- I’m too Shiny now stuns enemies hit for 12 seconds,Tamatoa heals for X HP each time he blinds/ or stuns and enemy.

You look like seafood now places 6 stacks of Fatigue on enemies.

• X max HP
  • X basic damage
  • X more damage dealt during You look like seafood

Tamatoa + Maui
Allies-Moana,Jack Sparrow,Scrooge
Disk-
Buff- Allies now heals for X HP each time Tamatoa KO’S an enemy. Plus Y HP per star.

Tamatoa + Ursula
Allies- Ariel,Kida,Jim
Disk-
Buff- "Im to shiny* now steals 200 energy from all enemies hit. Plus 25 energy per star.

I hope you all enjoy!

@Imagineer_V I have an upcoming concept dedicated to you,so if you could PM me and help me that’d be great!

2 Likes

You really do not have to do that.

3 Likes

Sorry. I’d PM u myself but I can’t

1 Like

Besides. U know me,u just dont know you do

1 Like

I believe ELEKTRO SOUL rings a bell to you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re obviously another ELEKTRO alt… the format is identical.

*his

That’s a lot! 30-40% would be far more reasonable as 80% would often be an instant K.O.

Also, the green skill is missing a variable.

Why? It would be much better if he healed himself and the ally as that would make him Tankier.

Missing Memory variable

Missing a disk power variable.

A pretty good concept but I’d say he feels more like a Damage than a Tank as he doesn’t really have any self preservation.

5 Likes

Ok. I will change it to 40% but I do like the fact that he damages to heal. Also this isnt an alt,im gonna try and make this my main

1 Like

Is this an insult?

1 Like

Maybe if it was damaging an enemy but dealing damage to himself is pointless here. John Silver is stronger at low health and Demona has an ‘infinite’ revive, Tamatoa has no benefit to losing health.

2 Likes

No, just an observation. I recognised your concept format immediately and I was like, sneaky sneaky:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I mean, I don’t want to interfere with business, but if you need more help, you can add me to a PM to help you. :man_shrugging:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I cant PM anyone anyway. Thats why i asked of she could PM me

1 Like

Makes sense

1 Like

Drab Little Crab…

1 Like

So could a PM with us be arranged @Imagineer_V ? Cuz I cant send it 2 u,cuz ur Profile is hidden

1 Like

My profile is not hidden…

Could you please stop bothering me to send you a PM? I am really confused why… what would the concept even be of if the PM really is about a concept?

1 Like

Mhmm… I think Elektro here briefly read the concept a few days ago

They just told me they were just trying to get me to PM them.

1 Like

Because you had your profile hidden… that disables people from PMing you from your profile

1 Like

Nope. Here is the quote:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney