The God of the Sea- King Triton Concept

Hello folks this is my Concept of King Triton from Disney’s The Little Mermaid

Bio- King Triton shows his enemies who’s king of the Ocean by forcefully silencing them and sending natural disasters towards them

Stars-2
Position- Back
Role- Control
Quote- Father’s have to learn that daughters have to grow. And if you truly love them,you must let them go
Team-Blue
Entrance- Swims into position then sits on his throne
Victory- Strokes his beard while smiling
Defeat- Turns into a poor unfortunate soul
Basic Attack- Sits in his throne and uses his Triton to shoot bubbles at enemies dealing X

White-Electric Strikes(Fantastic)
Passive- While Triton is sitting in his throne he creates a shield of X HP around himself.

Active- King Triton uses his Trident to send lightning towards enemies. This Skill deals damage equal to 300% of Triton’s Shield HP. If his shield was destroyed before he used this skill it deals X damage. Triton then rebuilds his shield equal to 150% of the damage he dealt.

Green-So Be It-King Triton slams his Trident on the ground,silencing all enemies for 8 seconds. The silence has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.

Blue-Whirlpool Surround(True)-Every 5th Basic Attack Triton sends a whirlpool towards enemies,this deals X damage to all enemies and instantly KO’S enemies with less than 65% of their HP.

Purple-King of the SeaTriton now heals allies for X each time he silences an enemy.

Red-Triton’s ProtectiveTritom now heals allies for 250% of the damage he deals during his White Skill.

Triton now grants allies 500 energy when he KO’S an enemy during his Blue Skill.

• X Max HP
  • Y Shield HP
  • Z more damage dealt during White Skill

Friends-

Triton/Ariel

Allies- Ursula,Jasmine,Tamatoa
Disk-
Buff 1- King Triton’s Blue Skill now applies 5 stacks of “Water” on enemies,his skill now deals X more damage per stack. Plus 1 stack per star.
Buff 2- Plus X Max HP for each enemy damaged during Blue Skill

Triton/Hercules

Allies-Hades,Buzz,Captain Hook
Disk- Castle Pedistal
Buff 1- Triton now heals himself for X HP per second he is in his throne. Plus Y HP per star.
Buff 2- Plus Z basic Damage.

Water- Enemies with stacks of water get their attack and movement speed decreased by 10% per stack.

Guess my upcoming concept! (Please PM me the answer you think it is)
(Concept is Disney)
:ox: :eye:

7 Likes

This is quite good :+1:

Some things I want to say

Simple but creative. He damages AND buffs his shield to damage even more later. I like it

This is a little too OP… maybe put a condition on it. (Like if an enemy has less than a percent of HP)

This extends green skill?
If so… you could make it directly silence for 10 seconds and leave the heal alone here

Never seen a disk applying a special effect… this is interesting

HP technically can’t scale with disk stars… what if you made it a percentage?

Oh and well it’s missing skill names but it’s still pretty good

8 Likes

My Ariel Concept had stacks of Water so I thought,why not use it!

1 Like

As long as you specify what they do - and you did - I like the idea of using special effects on multiple concepts

1 Like

The concept is good but why don’t you name the skill set

Here’s one for you
White: Electric Strikes

Green: So Be It

Blue: Whirlpool Surround

Purple: King Of The Sea

Red: Triton’s Protective

1 Like

Call that done

Why you don´t put the names of the skills before you post it? :confused:

What I meant was I am going to do it Rino

:confused:

-_- whattttt?

Rating

0 voters

All who saw this concept please rate it from 1-10!

What stacks of water s effct?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney