IMPORTANT: Changes to the next Arena Challenger Season

Will be same since bonus amount is fixed

The only solution is to return back qf and lock defense editing for 3 days every week
Or
Decrease points by time spent
Or
Another creative ideas by players.

Fixed bonus amount won’t help

1 Like

Day 1… and scores aren’t same.

Especially when this isn’t a case.

Hahaha… funny, boring arena and coliseum.
At this rate I would prefer these insane ideas go to life, and just remove arena, coliseum, and vip. :joy:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Lmao. I think you again pretend there isn´t something that indeed HAPPENS here.

3 Likes

1447 =/= 1498

And it was just one day too.

2 Likes

As you point out, it is only the first day, but I think it’s something to keep a watch for.

3 Likes

So everyone is just going to get the same scores, and whoever happens to get them first will keep the promotion? Because this is what it will turn into with the capped scoring and no quick win, especially at higher tiers.

2 Likes

They still could get more points, like at least the first place(?).

5 Likes

@Samm now that I think about Challenger Season, I kind of start to believe that Quick Win should exist, but be worth only up to 270 points. (Decreasing by 3 every 1s)

Rules bonus points are usually capped at 250, if the enemy line isn´t like… Yellow or lower, without revives, then you can´t reliably defeat it below 4s (meaning 258 pts at most for Quick Win).

5 Likes

If it needs to be here, then it should give up to 90 points (and decrease by 1…), QF wouldn’t overshadow bonus points.

3 Likes

come on… 270 doesn´t overshadow 250+250 at all

3 Likes

Bonus points for normal damage but the rule: fantastic damage has no effects lol

Keeping heroes alive means we only have 5 different scores: 50,100;150;200;250 lol

2 Likes

Sometimes > 250 if 5 heroes are alive and counts Heroes are compainion role (Cauldron Born; Burnside/Patchy; Djali;…)

What we can see Billy :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Yeah im hearing a lot of negativity from players about quick fights. Taking it away was not a good idea. If anything, reducing the points will help out. But at least bring it back.

4 Likes

That´s practically just old sign-in, but worse.

7 Likes

Are you sure you’re adding them back for the next season after that?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney