Important Message About Patch Stats in 4.5-A!

No dice que estudia a 6 enemigos, cuando Kim o su equipo lo hacen 6 veces reactiva la habilidad, no que esa habilidad estudia a 6 enemigos

2 Likes

Only because of energy from Fairy diskā€¦ why EVERYTHING was changed??
It should receive hard cap, and stack up to 2 times, which is 200 energy per second, never more. It wonā€™t cause any freezes.

But everything else was fine, so why the changes?

She wend down from S to C tier. :woman_facepalming:

And 4.6 will be next month, isnā€™t it right?

10 Likes

Pretty lousyā€¦ Canā€™t even give the stamina we missed? Patheticā€¦

6 Likes

I agree, I couldnā€™t test it or use the diskā€¦

This community manager ainā€™t it. People have been respectful and consistent in their feedback and community lead still responding in short answers and without consideration for concerns of the player base. Feels offensive and off putting for someone to disregard legitimate player concerns regarding lost time on paid items. Made one comment that asks the players to start at the bottom of a new channel and just quotes it for anyone new asking legitimate questions. Not the worst, but could be leagues better.

7 Likes

What stays results are you on about and why do you change so many skills and disks doing ?understand and why is cinderella now gone and zeus is not really breaking the game he is only do a lot of damage with his thunder I just donā€™t understand that part

1 Like

I said all this last night and all i got was ā€˜no compensationā€™

1 Like

so it took you over two hours to do the update and itā€™s still broken? make it make sense.

edit: wow. what have you done to cinderella?! youā€™ve completely ruined her. Donald doesnā€™t absorb anything anymore and donā€™t even get us started on what youā€™ve done to Zeus. this is ridiculous! you should have left stuff alone instead of breaking it even more!

I think players would be happy if you reversed last nights, what appears to be, catastrophic update, leave everything alone that doesnā€™t need fixing (ie Zeus and Donald) and work on fixing the bugs before you break anything else. seriously. and please can you get rid of that hideous blue banner!

happy holidays

7 Likes
2 Likes

Is patch season 2 even starting today or?

1 Like

Benson I agre

2 Likes

Idk if patch notes are out or

1 Like

with the mess PB made with this update, god knows.
what server do you play on?

1 Like

Waiting to 17 minutes 2022-12-16T11:00:00Z (GMT+7) 'cause daylight saving mode

:pencil2: Edit:

6 hours 30 minutes to end :clock630:
ApprehensiveCheerfulHorsechestnutleafminer-size_restricted

1 Like

Benson I donā€™t know what server I am now do I check that

1 Like

If you go to the main page (where all the buildings are) and click your avatar on bottom left corner, you will open up options such as accounts, support etc. On that options page look towards the topā€¦ one of the descriptions is server number.

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Morning Nugget & hope all is well? the team Im on are a great bunch of folks but that BLUE BANNER is killing us! It cant be remove! It just sits there, staring at us, taunting everyone ā€¦ its like Jason in Friday The 13th no matter how hard you run it always right there!!! Some have even started therapy ā€¦ oh not me, I ride it like a gaint whale

1 Like

Glad to hear that, because Cinderella have potencial to Enter on the actual meta.
Way the go Cindy!!!
:high_heel::high_heel::high_heel::high_heel::high_heel:

1 Like

Related question: if the two available franchise trials are completed I assume the new ones will not be accessible until reset tomorrow. What if you donā€™t do the available trials? Will we be able to do the new ones today? Iā€™m excited for the new ones

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney