In-Game Events

Because a lot of players finish easily. Last event like this, I finished in about half hour.

1 Like

Excuse me. But, NOT a lot of people has finished the last 2 events “Fortify the Network” and “City Fair”, City Fair is supposed to be doable BUT this time it wasn’t. There are more people against this chance that reflects the amount of people that wasn’t able to complete this new score system that the ones like you proclaim to form part (now more identified as the 1% or the Elite group).

2 Likes

So fortify, most people don’t complete or care to try and complete that one.

But the rest aren’t bad and are mostly easy to complete. This one should be very easy. I used 2 of the 50 buys and did all my trials and I’m 1/4 there. By time Sunday comes around and I can do 15 trial runs, you should be there.

Edit: I guess server 1 is lower point system. Still shouldn’t be much harder. Use a few pots you got from invasion. If you aren’t saving pots for good reason then that’s on you. This game is all about resource management and using resources to get the absolute most out of them. If you are randomly using these resources then you can’t be upset about the results.

3 Likes

Could we close this Topic? it been open for so long

1 Like

does that really matter if nobody has commented on it in over 4 years…? it’s well down the pile of topics…

unless someone decides to revive it with nothing of value…

13 Likes

Nonsense! No accounts are shared. Never have, never will. Don’t tell something based on someone spreading rumors just to hurt a guild!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney