Inside Out Character Concept - Fear

Hi everyone! The second hero in my Inside Out series is here - joining my roster is Fear, hope you enjoy!

Fear
A :star: Hero

“We did not die today! I call that an unqualified success!”

Role: Control

Position: Front

Trial Team: Yellow

Entrance: Fear enters, looking back with unease.

Victory: Fear timidly smiles.

Defeat: Fear runs, screaming.

Skills

White Skill: Time to Panic!

:sparkles: Fantastic Damage :sparkles:

Passive: Fear has a 50% chance to dodge any attack. Each time he dodges, he gains a stack of Panic. Fear can hold a maximum of 5 stacks of Panic.

Active: Fear screams and runs through the enemy line, dealing X damage, knocking them back and stunning 1 enemy for each stack of Panic for 8 seconds each.

Green Skill: Is Everyone Okay?

Fear checks that his team is safe, and is able to remove 1 debuff from a teammate, and instead granting them 1 stack of hardy and X reality. Fear can use this skill once every 7 seconds.

Blue Skill: Safety Protocols

:fist:t2: Normal Damage :fist:t2:

Fear reads through his massive book of worst case scenarios. Frustrated, he tosses it at the enemy team hitting the three frontmost opponents, stunning them for 7 seconds and knocking them back. If an enemy who is hit is already stunned, the attack will instead deal damage equal to 20% of their Max HP.

The stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Purple Skill: Retreat!

When Fear falls below 60% of his max HP, he retreats to the backline, gains X armour & X reality per stack of Panic he has at the time. If Fear is healed, he returns to the frontline and these buffs are undone until his health once again falls below 60%.

Friendships

Fear/Elsa - Conceal, Don’t Feel

• Fear deals X more damage to stunned enemies. Debugged from Fear and his teammates are now able to remove two stacks of hardy at once.
  • +X Skill Power

Allies: Meg, Disgust, Goofy.

Fear/Joy - Nothing to be Afraid of!

• “Is everyone Okay?” now affects up to two teammates at once and grants X seconds of invincibility to the teammate with less HP
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Armour

Allies: Wall-E, Chief Bogo, Jasmine.

Hope you enjoyed! The 5th Inside Out character concept will be coming in the future, look out for her! If you have not yet noticed, I have been making these concepts to very much coordinate with each other! I hope I am able to make my Inside Out dream team in the future! Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

What did you think?

0 voters

Missed Disgust? Check out my previous Inside Out concept here!

12 Likes

Or is it Fantastic?

2 Likes

It was originally going to be fantastic, but when I went through balancing I changed it to normal (forgot to change symbol). Fixed :yum:

2 Likes

Great concept. Sadness comes next I guess?

3 Likes

It’d be sad if she wasn’t included :wink:

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney