Inside Out Hero Concept - Disgust

Hi everyone! I’ve been thinking and I’d really like to make a team with all 5 emotions from Inside Out. So to inspire the design team, I decided to make a series with all three other emotions. I hope to see them in the future!

Here’s Disgust! Enjoy!

Disgust
image https://media.giphy.com/media/BhOeR4dACi4qk/giphy.gif
A :star::star: Hero

“Okay, caution, there is a dangerous smell, people.”

Role: Control

Position: Backline

Trial Team: Yellow

Entrance: Disgust struts in, then flips her hair.

Victory: Disgust looks smug, puts her hands on her hips.

Defeat: Disgust runs off, nauseated.

Skills

White Skill: Show of Repulsion

:sparkles:Fantastic Damage :sparkles:

Passive: Whenever a teammate is hit by a basic attack, Disgust gains a stack of Repugnance. Every stack of Repugnance boosts Disgust’s skill power by X. Disgust can have a maximum of 10 stacks of Repugnance at any time.

Active: Disgust releases each stack of Repugnance, dealing X damage to each enemy per stack of Repugnance.

Green Skill: Out of Style

Disgust mocks the frontmost enemies for their fashion choices, silencing them for 6 seconds and reducing their reality by X for 25 seconds.

Blue Skill: Okay, What is That?

:sparkles:Fantastic Damage :sparkles:

Disgust blocks an incoming attack, countering the opponent’s attack at 2x the amount of damage she would have taken. Disgust can counter an attack every 5 seconds. Disgust gains a stack of Repugnance with each counter.

Purple Skill: Following the Latest Trends

At the start of each wave, Disgust will look through the opposing team and copy the skill power of the opponent with the highest core skill power. If Disgust’s skill power is naturally higher, she instead gains X skill power.

This effect is reduced if the enemy with the highest skill power is above level X.

Friendships

Disgust/Anger - Keep Your Cool

• Disgust deals X% more damage to silenced enemies.
  • +X Skill Power

Allies: Joy, Hercules, Merida.

Disgust/Miss Piggy - Fashion Police

• Disgust’s team gains a bonus X armor each time they are hit by a basic attack.
  • +X Reality
  • +X Max HP

Allies: Megara, Gaston, Gonzo.

Thanks for reading! Hope to see all the emotions soon :slight_smile:

What did you think?

0 voters

10 Likes

I like it, but what about her friendships?

Coming soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would 100% appreciate this IO character over that villain they added a while back.

Make Her be friends with Anger as the emotions of being disgusted & being angry can tie into each other pretty well.

1 Like

Added friendships :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is amazing!

Developers, I think it’s time to go to work!
source (6)

1 Like

Thanks Widow!

I would be very excited to see Disgust join the roster with Fear and Sadness :slight_smile:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney