International Deal Prices?

You have to remember that prices in Europe have Vat added to prices as well so you can’t do comparison directly in Italy you will need to add on 22% , so that $99 becomes 120.78 so at 1.10 that becomes €109.80 which is roughly what you are being charged

Some documents to the chase.

This is a bundle from the 1.12 update. The price is for the smaller bundle of diamonds

Same update but this time is the second bundle from the smaller one to the big one.

Screenshot_20191016-080927~2
Same update 1.12 this is the price tag for the 3° bundle from the smaller to the big ones.

This is what they cost now.

(I hope find more screenshots for demonstrate the issue)

1 Like

i wonder if they are trickling it out across the play store and we’ll see changes in those in the near future. :man_shrugging: if not, that’s a bit strange!

1 Like

Nope it exists all over Europe, too

1 Like

Strange thing is that Amazon haven’t changed anything so far. Must be a Google issue. But PB is responsible to resolve this with Google.
You can’t expect us player base to negotiate with Google on a personal level. You know they will forward us to you, PB. @Polaris

2 Likes

Amazing deal that :wink:
Sarcasism intended
:joy::joy:

1 Like

Hilarious

2 Likes

(Sorry, off topic) Brexit already done? Just jokin’ :rofl:

3 Likes

So if they increase the price the deals need to get better as well, because the deals still the same but the price in Brazil is absurd, almost 30% increase, the 64,99R$ deal go to 82,99R$, is really overpriced for the value of the deals.

3 Likes

First we get less stam packs etc for our money now it’s costing us more for the reduced items what a joke

2 Likes

It changed here in Germany :de: too…

Nah they can’t figure out to get „their“ version of Trump out of business :joy:

• just kidding
    Back on topic
    The price increase is real here too in Germany :de:

Perblue puts the hurt on us…:joy:
This is way beyond description…

The thing is that if it’s all Google fees, this change will hurt both us and PerBlue :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You know sth ?!
I will put in a request/complaint at Google and find put what it is all about.
I will post screenshots ASAP

I just asked for a customer support call and will be contacted tomorrow - I let you guys know what’s going on

3 Likes

I was looking to do this myself. No reply from anyone here asked for contact details. Lol

We did not change the price in US $. I do have a bit more information that may help.

What I said earlier about the app stores setting the exchange rate and fees is correct. Apple, Amazon, and Sumsung all adjust how much they charge for currency conversion automatically from time to time. Google does not.

We recently updated our IAP package info in the Google store because we’re adding a couple of new price points at USD$15 and USD$35. It appears that this triggered the Google store to update its currency exchange rates for all the packages. Since we have not updated our core IAPs since the game launched, and the value of the US dollar has strengthened during the last year, there was an increase in international prices.

4 Likes

Ahh ok, that makes sense… that’s an unfortunate side effect for all concerned, I never felt like our GBP prices were on the low side :frowning: Do you think that the additional cost above exchange rate value (ie. the $20 packages being £18.99 instead of around £15.72) is just Google adding VAT / exchange fees?

Possibly. If you contact Google, they should be able to give you the breakdown of what you’re paying.

2 Likes

will do, thanks :slight_smile: i’ll update post if i hear back

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney