International Deal Prices?

Dann macht bessere Angebote. Der halbe Server 16 ist seit gestern inaktiv.

2 Likes

Yes it is adding VAT onto the prices, in your example £18.99 equates to a rough exchange rate of $20 as £15.825 which is the price without the 20% vat .
All app developers set a rate for each package that they sell then google , apple etc add on the local taxes to each country as appropriate and at the local currency

while this is true per blue can say its affecting spending on game and that they should reconsider it.

1 Like

You would contact the “Better Business Bureu” and every big company is a part of the BBB. The BBB legally has to investigate every claim made against a company thats apart of the BBB. Ive made reports against companies before and sometimes problems were solved sometimes not, but it was always investigated. They give you updates on the case and everything and best of all ITS FREE…So why not

1 Like

Any news on this?

No answer yet

Ita a shame that no help is provided by PerBlue. Ultimate reason to stop spending altogether.

Strange thing is, that the Portal Quest deal prices are as they used to be for DHBM. I assume it’s a UI problem, but I can’t prove it.

Both screenshots were made today.

The game mechanic is called „dynamic pricing“ it’s a profitable (and unethical) meta game mechanics.

I found a very good article here:

Comparing prices between 2 different games is irrelevant to this discussion.

We do not use Dynamic Pricing. The prices for the diamond packs is set and has not changed since the game launched. We’ve added new pack at different price points, but the number of diamonds offered for $4.99 is the same since the game launched. This issue was related to currency exchange rates, which is not something that we control.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree that many game companies might use unethical ways to get more money but I trust PerBlue to not scam people.

They seem to take cheating and other things very seriously so I think we can trust them to be ethical in their business ways.

I wasn’t implying anything like this.
I found the difference in prices just strange bc the exchange rate from $ to € apply in the same way or should apply in the same way if the app is connected to Google, Play Store.
But it’s isn’t obviously @Polaris

You do not use dynamic pricing ???
I found an article by a dynamic pricing agency which states you as a customer !!!
REALLY ???

1 Like

Proof please. Or link.

1 Like

Google it yourself it was a Company which stated their successful work with Perblue

I think you don’t know the propose of why i asked for that info. Is for give sustentation to you statement mentioned.
You mentioned you found a article talking about PertBlue being a costumer of the dynamic pricing agency, but you refuse to give the source of the info. This remove reason to believe what you’re saying.

What ?
Pls rephrase your answer ? I don’t understand a single word

If you have the link of the article? In that way you will make your previous statement more believable.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney