Stats:
HP: Good
Attack Speed: Slow
Basic damage: High
Crit: Very Low
Armor: Good
Reality: High
Basic attack: Rolls into a Enemy before bounces back

Special attack 1: Eavesdropper deals Heavy damage to all enemies and a debuff or disable based on what number the hour hand is on

1: Stuns the farthest enemy for 5 seconds
2: Curses all enemies for 7.5 seconds
3: Slows all enemies by 50% for 6 seconds
4: Heavy D.O.T for 5 seconds
5: All enemies have the armor and reality decreased by 30% for 8 seconds
6: All enemies are knocked to the backline
7: The closest enemy has itā€™s max hp decreased by 5%
8: Any Shields on enemies are broken
9: Any Buffs on the backline and frontline enemies are stolen and given to Eavesdropper
10: Eavesdropper Charms the 2 closest enemies for 6 seconds
11: All enemies are scared for 8 seconds
12: All enemies are studied for 8 seconds

Special attack 2: Eavesdropper makes a loud ticking noise silencing enemies for 6 seconds and stuns frontline enemies for 4 seconds

Special attack 3: Eavesdropper spins his minute hand slowing enemies by 35% for 6 seconds

Ability 1: Eavesdropper is immune to slow
In addition, Eavesdropper deals 80% more damage to slowed enemies
Ability 2: At 50% hp Eavesdropper changes form

Form 2:
Appearance: the clock face detaches revealing Eavesdropper in a mech. Arms and Legs grow out of the clock
Stat Changes:
Attack speed: Medium
Crit: High
Basic attack: Eavesdropperā€™s mech stomps on the ground making a clock piece fall on a enemy

Special Attack 1: Eavesdropper throws a Giant clock hand through the battlefield dealing Huge damage and knocking them to the very back

Special attack 2: Eavesdropper Jumps into the air and lands on the enemies dealing Huge true damage and stuns the midline enemies for 10 seconds

Special attack 3: Eavesdropper blasts a Huge missile out of the back of the mech dealing Gargantuan splash damage to the closest enemy.

Ability 1: basic attack permanently slows the target enemy by 5% stacking up to 100%

Ability 2: upon changing forms Eavesdropper gains immunity to Debuffs

Shout out to @PawpsicleSticks for making this topic and being a good friend

4 Likes

Creep-Themed Bosses

Creep Norris

A legendary martial arts master and swordsman, Creep Norris outwits and savages his enemies with quick movement and skill.
Difficulty: Vile
Appearance: A barefoot ninja creep with dark gray skin and glowing white eyes. Wears a pristine white karate suit, with a black belt across his waste.
Statistics:
:black_small_square:HP: Very High.
:black_small_square:Attack Speed: Blistering
:black_small_square:Basic Damage: High
:black_small_square:Armor: Huge
:black_small_square:Reality: Medium
Basic Attack: Uses two silver katanas to attack.
1st Attack: Spins around wildly, spraying the heroes with ninja stars, dealing high damage on each hit.
2nd Attack: Hits the closet hero with nunchucks, dealing very high damage, knocking back and stunning for eight seconds.
Ability: 33% chance to dodge attacks.
Ability 2: For every 10% HP lost, Norris deals 15% more damage.
Ability 3: Immune to True Damage.
Ability 4: Can target invisible enemies.

The Tank

The creeps have finally done it. The Tank is a massive military engine of destruction and chaos, it takes some REALLY heavy-hitters to break down this vehicle.
Difficulty: Form 1, Tough, Form 2, Demonic
Form 1
Appearance: A massive purple military tank on huge terrain treads. The back end of the tank provides a base for a flagpole, with a gray creep-themed flag soaring on the pole. The tank is equipped with various weapons, such as a side cannon, a pair of laser machine guns, and it also has a siren.
Statistics:
:black_small_square:HP: High
:black_small_square:Attack Speed: High
:black_small_square:Basic Damage: Huge
:black_small_square:Armor: Huge
:black_small_square:Reality: Very High
Basic Attack: Fires a fiery blast from itā€™s front pipe.
1st Attack: Fires a classic cartoon bomb from itā€™s cannon at a hero, dealing high damage to the target and DoT damage over nine seconds, and dealing low splash damage to nearby heroes.
2nd Attack: A hatch opens on the side of the tank, where a brute creep in black clothing quickly pops out. He then plays a bugle call on a trumpet, and then goes back in as the hatch flips shut. This increases the Tankā€™s attack speed by 150% for six seconds and drains 300 energy from heroes.
Ability 1: Takes 60% less damage from critical attacks.
Ability 2: Immune to any transformation skills (mainly Genieā€™s transform and Merlinā€™s squirrel spell), and can not be slowed over 45%.
Ability 3: At 45% HP, the Tank switches to Form 2.
Form 2
Appearance: Black smoke begins to rise from the tank, and the flagpole retracts. The Tank extends itā€™s body via pistons and metal supports, and a hatch on the top of the Tank flips open. The driver (A gray robot creep wearing black pants and a black sweatshirt, with a black headset and a microphone) Rises out, on a rising platform.
Statistics: 33% Increase on all stats, except for Attack Speed. The Tankā€™s Armor is also weakened by 33%.
1st Attack: The siren on the Tank blares a bright red flashing light, silencing all heroes for nine seconds and draining 500 energy.
2nd Attack: A front hatch opens below the main pipe. A large, nuclear missile-like rocket flies out of the hatch and hits a frontline hero, dealing gargantuan damage, stunning for ten seconds, and dealing massive konckback to that hero and nearby heroes.
2nd Attack: Two rapid fire laser blasters barrage the backline heroes with lightning-quick green beams, dealing high damage on each hit and Hexing targets for eight seconds.
Ability 1: Invincible for the first ten seconds of battle.
Ability 2: Same as previous.
Ability 3: Deals 100% more damage to Tanks.
Abiluty 4: Can not be disabled or debuffed.
Ability 5: At 5% HP, the Tank explodes, forcing the heroes to finish off the driver. The driverā€™s basic attacks are identical to a robot creep, and he uses a special attack which shoots a missile from his chest, dealing gargantuan damage.

Might add more later.

4 Likes

This would be a better time than ever to add more bosses to Invasion, with the current Invasion drama. It would definitely help make the gamemode feel less boring and repetitive, since weā€™ve all gotten sick of Mama Bot.

PS: I added Morā€™du to the top, Iā€™m pretty happy with how he turned out.

5 Likes

Yesā€¦that wpuld be a fabulous anniversary presentā€¦ Love the concept!!

4 Likes

Mama bot doo doo doo doo doo doo
Mama bot!

Now we just actually need a Baby Bot and a Papa Bot and Grandpa/Grandma Bot.

1 Like

ā€¦ pulls hair

Why should you?

This is what theyā€™re talking about. I didnā€™t make a concept for them because:

A) I donā€™t really know anything about them. They arenā€™t even a regular!
B) Iā€™m focusing more on actual concepts now, so just-for-fun ones are out of the picture. Iā€™m hoping Perblue eventually takes notice and adds one or two.

Also, the computer I use to make these concepts decided to give up on life a few days ago, so Iā€™ve lost everything. :confused:

3 Likes

Yikes, thatā€™s happened with my device. I feel ya.

1 Like

:expressionless:

1 Like

Did you even READ THE OTHERS? These arenā€™t hero concepts, so your ā€œdaddy botā€ would be off-topic. I am thoroughly disgusting by your lack of intelligence.

3 Likes

Actually, Iā€™m feeling like a few boss concepts today.

(These are just for fun.)

Polaris

An almighty spirit of stars and matter, Polaris can vaporize the most powerful warriors and heroes in the blink of an eye with his legendary time-bending abilities.
Difficulty: Demonic+
Appearance: Polaris manifests him/herself as ghost wearing a navy blue robe, with his hood creating a black void over their face. An aqua-colored aura of light glows from their body. White stars and dots radiate from their body, to represent stars from his/her previous icon to his speech bubble icon.
Form 1 Statistics:
ā€¢HP: Huge
ā€¢Attack Speed: High
ā€¢Basic Damage: Very High
ā€¢Armor: High
ā€¢Reality: Huge
Basic Attack: Polaris blasts the heroes with white bolts of lightning.
1st Attack: Polaris harnesses magnetism in their hands, pulling in all of the stars and dots around them until he compacts them into a small ball in his hand, which they have to squeeze in their hands due to the impossibly high pressure. They then release it, creating a supernova of stars and white light. This deals very high damage to all heroes and stuns them all for twelve seconds.
2nd Attack: Polaris flags a hero, Silencing or Stunning them until three white skills from other heroes have been used.
3rd Attack: Polaris snaps their fingers, surrounding the hero with the highest power with a cylindrical cage of shining white stars. Polaris then snaps again, causing the cage to explode, dealing gargantuan+ damage and stunning that hero for sixteen seconds.
4th Attack: Polaris generates the spirit of Perblue, a cloud of aqua with the PB logo in the middle, and makes it rush through the battlefield, dealing high damage to all heroes.
Ability 1: Polaris is completely immune to status ailments, critical hits, and True Damage.
Ability 2: By using Hawking Radiation, for every 10% HP Polaris loses, he increases his attack damage by 15%.
Ability 3: At 10% HP, Polaris reverts to his true form.
Form 2
Appearance: In a tornado of white and silver, Polarisā€™s robes melt away in silver flames. Polarisā€™s true form is nearly identical to his previous form, with silvery robes and even brighter lights. The black void his hood creates now shines with the light of a sun.
Attack 1: Polaris temporarily turns a dark gray, and his hidden face shines with a red light, creating a black hole above his head. Polaris also becomes invincible for ten seconds. The black hole deals gargantuan damage to all heroes over eight seconds and deals extreme knock back when it vanishes.
Attack 2: Polaris snaps his fingers, creating a dazzling white firework in his hand. He throws the firework into the middle of the heroes, dealing very high damage to all heroes and instantly KOing any heroes under 33% HP.
Attack 3: Polaris summons a constellation of a random hero from the current roster. This constellation is untargetable, and has identical stats of the players hero with the highest of each stat (Example: The player has unlocked all heroes. His Jack Sparrow has the highest basic damage, so the constellation has basic damage identical to the players Jack Sparrow. This goes for all of the other stats, like Max HP, Skill Power, and Tenacity.)
Ability: Immune to Normal Damage and has 50% Reduction against Fantastic and True Damage.

Professor Breakfast

Shoutout to @PawpsicleSticks and @TherMasterStitch for their work on the Superheroes Topic!
An inventive trickster and thief, Professor Breakfast uses his breakfast/themed weapons to subdue enemies.
Difficulty: Tough 1st Form, Vile 2nd Form
Statistics:
ā€¢HP: Good
ā€¢Attack Speed: Medium
ā€¢Basic Damage: Good
ā€¢Armor: Huge
ā€¢Reality: Medium
Basic Attack: Fires a syrup-covered waffle at the heroes.
1st Attack: Professor B. sets his cannon to rapid-fire, and barrages all enemies with pancakes, with each pancake dealing medium damage with each pancake. Breakfast starts with 5 pancakes, and fires another for every 33% HP each hero currently has., Up to a max of 20 pancakes. This attack deals more damage to the enemy with the highest Nax HP.
2nd Attack: Professor B. squirts the enemy with the highest basic damage with maple syrup, slowing them by 80% for ten seconds and lowering their basic damage for the rest of the battle.
3rd Attack: Professor B. shoots chocolate cereal and milk at the enemy with the highest Skill Power, dealing very high damage, dealing medium splash damage to nearby heroes, and giving PB a shield equal to 400% of the targets Skill Power.
4th Attack: Professor Breakfast shoots the enemy with the highest Tenacity with a chocolate frosted donut, stunning them for twelve seconds and decreasing their Tenacity.
Ability 1: Professor B. Is immune to status ailments, and heals for 5% of his Max HP when a hero attempts to stun him.
Ability 2: When a hero crits against him, PB gains 5% attack speed. This caps at 50% increased speed.
Ability 3: At 40% HP, Professor Breakfast reverts to his second form. His tanks evolve into a jet pack, causing him to hover several feet off the ground. He also replaces his aviators with a breakfast themed gas mask: Colored like a waffle, with syrup dripping off of it.
Statistics:
ā€¢Attack Speed: Blistering
ā€¢Basic Damage: High
ā€¢Armor: Huge
ā€¢Reality: Very High
Basic Attack: Professor B. shoots enemies with fried eggs. This attack is a triple and hits the heroes with the three highest HP.
1st Attack: Using his mask for protection, PB uses his gun to release a cloud of toxic breakfast gas, dealing high damage to enemies over time and draining 75% of their energy over five seconds.
2nd Attack: Professor Breakfast snipes the hero with the highest Armor with a bacon strip dripping with hot oil, dealing very high damage to that hero and dealing burn damage over ten seconds.
3rd Attack: Professor B. blasts the hero with the highest Reality with iced coffee, dealing very high damage and freezing them for sixteen seconds.
4th Attack: Professor Breakfast sends an OJ wave through the enemies, knocking them back and stunning all enemies for eight seconds. This deals 100% more damage to frontline heroes.
Ability 1: Same abilities as before.
Ability 2: Immune to critical attacks.

More to be added soon :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @The_Spooky_Vizier! I plan on making an update to the story tomorrow. Itā€™s been like two weeks since I last wrote it!

2 Likes

To celebrate my computer being fixed, I added Jangles to the top! Heā€™s scare-oriented, being Rileyā€™s worst fear. Itā€™s too bad he missed the birthday party, though. :pensive:

1 Like

@PawpsicleSticks I was reading your Boss concepts & found them quite the read. Very nice work, I enjoyed them for the most part.

However one of the concepts that were written (not by you) However in Honor of you. I liked to an extent. I donā€™t believe it really gives you justice. It mentions mostly about your clock & how you use that said clock.
I realized it never made mention of your ā€œdrainā€ at least it didnā€™t use the word drain. It occurred to me how important the drain in your concept is.
Just thought Iā€™d throw that out there as it should mention something to the effect that you drain on life, power, skills, & so on. As your opponents simply are drained from all there different skills down to the sewer/depths from whence they came.

Now Iā€™m not so good at breaking things down into concepts & even harder Bossā€™s. But it the concept for your persona here on the forum would not be complete without your time draining qualities. Just my opinion.

Have a nice day & thanks for reading.
:crown:
:angel:

4 Likes

Hereā€™s my section

DARKWING DUCK CONCEPTS

Completed: Negaduck & Liquidator
Coming soon: Bushroot, Quackerjack, Megavolt, Splatter Phoenix,

BOSSES FOR FUN

Completed: @PawpsicleSticks
Coming soon: @Champion_David & @Discobot

CREEPS

Completed: None
Coming soon: Creep Soldier, shapeshifter, Miner Creep, Creep Boxer

BOSSES (Not Darkwing Duck Villains)

Completed: None
Coming Soon: Cruella Deville, Shere Khan, Shan Yu, Yzma

Maybe ctrl+c ctrl+v a little and put them all in that one post so itā€™s not an Easter egg hunt? Just a suggestion.

Iā€™m on a phone not a computer

Oh. I forgot that most people use mobile, sorry. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney