Invasion bug - restricted from fighting bosses

I just ran into this bug. @Polaris

I have the breakers. I do not have revives, that is true. However, I have heroes. I just fought other bosses, so I know I have plenty of unused/not KOed heroes, at least more than 5 for a full team.

And before it’s asked, yes I know the difference between breaker heroes and boss heroes, and I’m explicitly referencing the boss heroes.

Other information:
I attacked 5 bosses before this, 1 hero per boss. One of the bosses was mine, but I didn’t pay attention to the timer and it escaped.

1 Like

Some other bosses died and I earned a revive, so I could now post my heroes as proof that during that bug I had heroes available:

Just looking at this topic…I see something…All those heroes are white/green.

You are attcking bosses with extremely weka heroes just for the rewards??

1 Like

@Champion_David Yes? I don’t have high power or wide variety (no purple yet, I only have 1 B+1), so I don’t have much choice with the singularity difficulty of the Invasions.

Point of this thread, by the way, is reporting bugs. Not to be condescending to those who have not yet reached your in-game status and can barely dent the bosses!

So please - be on topic, or be out.

Also since you’re being so judgemental, I will inform you that I received 6 of those heroes from diamond crates yesterday and also executed the challenge to use 500k worth of xp drinks, so everybody got a huge boost to their level!!

1 Like

Oh ok, my bad.

I assumed you were just taking advantage of the system. I did not realize that you were in a later server. I apologize.

I’m on server 10 and am having this same problem.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney