Invasion Coming to Server 3!

Wow, glad I was in the right server from the start. Excited 4 the Mama bot 2 come. Great job @Polaris.

(P.S: confused on Y u skipped sever 2)

1 Like

Thanks for being able to read @Leftie, you hit the nail on the head, characters aren’t new content as it doesn’t provide new gameplay it’s just farming/opening crates.

I also find it hard to believe Server 3 has the “top spenders”. But if @Polaris and crew continue to pick and choose real updates and create more disparity between the servers and what they have access to, I can see them losing their paying user base on other servers.

4 Likes

Just have to assume they’re testing the waters out before they release it to other servers. Just a matter of patience. Plus server 3 will get all the bugs in this beta so not exactly a bad position to be in for the other servers lol

2 Likes

The last in-game content was heist.

Hmm ok if you will not call characters content, then to be honest, it was all the way back when heist was introduced.

But, as you may recall, if you spent enough times on forums, (not hating on you just do not not how active you are on here.) Then you would know that many people hated heist. Some still do. Perblue had that checked by server 1 then released it and then it was criticized and they had to fix more up on it. They may not have done to well by selecting the kick button, perhaps most of those critics came from server 3?

Perblue wants this game mode to be released to most players without a hitch or hate. wouldn’t you?

ALso,

You say server 2 was skipped, ok fine. Soo what if I say that I would like to now why server 8 wasn’t even considered?

We both are in the same boat. Neither of us have invasion. The only difference is that you seem to got yourself thinking that Perblue hates server 2. Which, I highly doubt.

5 Likes

It’s nice to see Invasion moving forward, even if it is just for server 3. Almost there. Can’t wait for official release.

2 Likes

Lmao so much salt towards server 3

2 Likes

Lmao. Right. Cause when console and other larger games add new characters, the c in ‘dlc’ doesn’t mean content. Maybe code? Downloadable code? Who knows.

Also, they aren’t trying to create a “disparity” between servers. They are just expanding their testing. Chill.

1 Like

More like Server 2 has more spending activity and they want to put Invasion on Server 3 to test maximizing the monetization of Invasion deals for the big boys of Server 2. Completely unfair to do it, yes. If Invasion needs more testing, fine, but don’t create further separation of servers
 finish testing on Server 1. This does much more harm for the whole of the game/community than good, a huge slap in the face to Server 2 and 4-8 to be excluded in a long awaited feature.

Not to mention dropping this news at 5pm on a Friday when Support is closed for the weekend. Classy.

5 Likes

The thing is, it doesn’t make sense to skip a server. If setting up invasion on a server takes a while and they can only do it one at a time, that’s understandable. Us from server two are asking why they skipped us.

1 Like

Invasion is already in the code. It’s as simple as activating it and they choose only one server for some reason that makes sense to them. It was an unusual move but having triple surge gold on Saturday for server 2 but not server 8, which is also a weird move. Most events line up so this separation that is being spoke of is getting deeper then just invasion.

1 Like

You sure server 2 has the most big spenders? Where does it say this? I’d think server1 had the most
 Hmm

1 Like

Why are you bringing up an irrelevant point? Server 1 wasn’t in consideration because obviously they’ve been had Invasion.

4 Likes

It’s coming on sever 3 NO WAY! Awesome! I can’t wait!

1 Like

sure
skip right over server 2
nobody counts 0, 1, 3, etc
WHY

2 Likes

And the server 2? @Polaris

1 Like

NOICE! Server 3 here. Still think it’s weird that Server 2 isn’t getting it yet. @Polaris why is that?

So
 staying out of the whole “why 3” debate
 what time is this happening? Should I expect 10 since that’s equivalent to when contests usually start, or

Pretty sure they chose Server 2 due to it being one of the earliest servers and that it’s an American Server, and being on similar time zone as the audience might help with this sort of testing.

I don’t mind being missed for the beta testings (on Server 7) but I really want Invasion ASAP.

Happy Monday everyone!

Invasions start Mondays at noon CT, so server 3 can expect to start Invasion then.

Why only server 3?

We’ve made a lot of changes to Invasion since we first released it. The feedback from server 1 overall has been positive. We want to see feedback on Invasion from a fresh server, to make sure everything’s just right before we release it on the rest of the servers.

5 Likes

Cool. What time does it start at noon?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney