Invasion Coming to Server 3!

Haha, reminds me of everyone at Disney asking what time is the 3:00 parade :grin:

1 Like

We cannot attack bosses. KOs my heroes and takes my breakers when attempting to fight any bosses

Hey @Polaris, actual issue here. i keep getting frozen on the boss battle hero selection screen. won’t let me fight just pick my team and says LOADING

Several in my guild as well.

2 Likes

We’re looking into the issue on Server 3. Thanks for being patient!

5 Likes

Is invasion even doing good ? I’ve talked to a lot of people and all of them said they enjoyed it at first but not they just completely ignore it

Game update for server 3 at 4PM CT to fix the Invasion Boss issues.

1 Like

Should be good to go now! Thanks for being patient!

1 Like

What about the heroes and breakers we lost because of the glitch?

what date for mods and invasion for server 2?

So, maybe it’s just day 1 fun, but invasion is very fun

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. This mode is pure win so far!

@Polaris still really confused as to why server 2 was skipped? Care to elaborate on that?

Why does he need to elaborate? They are just expanding testing.

Or she!!! could be a she!

Lol. Got me again. Sorry for assuming

Because I’d like to know, also I said can you elaborate doesn’t mean they have to I was just looking for some info on why it jumped server 2.

We still feel like we’re going to need to make another balance pass on Invasions/Mods before they’re fully ready. Given that, we felt that subjecting as few players as possible to balance changes was best. That’s why we chose to add only one more server. We selected Server 3 at random from the S2-4 group.

1 Like

Thanks for the information @Polaris!

Invasion is nice and and a interesting twist to this game. Im curious though will there be guild perks to help out with it. Another thing why is their only 19 tiers to reach, shouldn’t you make it higher. I think most ppl reached it in a day. Besides the initial bug at start of invasion on server 3 I think it has ran smoothly. Great concept guys, keep up the gd work. Im also happy we didn’t get cap raise since we are testing invasion because to me i think it would take away from the testing.

1 Like

When in the server 4

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney