Invasion Feedback wanted!

All I can say is that the 75% slowdown ward is broken. You cant win when you move slower then a Zootopia Sloth

3 Likes

Donā€™t slow it down. It already takes enough time to go through all of the fights. I actually kind of enjoy taking down wards before I head into the main fight.
Suggestion to improve: Please make the power-up and revive buttons accesible from the main screen, if I use the last of my energy/breakers to do a fight, and get koā€™s, I have to wait until I can start a fight before I can revive my heroes, which can make the cooldown longer than if I could just revive them right away.
Honestly, nothing really motivates me to play invasion. The rewards arenā€™t really good enough for the amount of time spent on it. Itā€™s fun, but itā€™s not rewarding.
Time spent, itā€™s a bit of a timesink. Fight breakers, then go fight bosses, then if you have any boss rewards get a bunch of stamina and go back over and do more breakers, repeat. It just takes so long to wind through everything. Five days seems like a good amount of time for it to run, though. Every week is fine, or maybe you could double the rewards and run it every other week.
Strategy? No strategy. Go in, do breakers, do bosses, power heroes, repeat, repeat. No strategy except persistence.

Tldr: Donā€™t slow it down, itā€™s slow enough. Make power up and revive buttons accesible outside the start combat screen. Offer tangible rewards aside from mod power. Make the reward tiers a little more accesible.
(Also agree with the raid suggestion above, add a way to raid through breaker fights youā€™re way overpowered for)

5 Likes

I like having something to do, but the stamina seems to go fast.

1 Like
  1. Enjoying both the waves and the boss and the buff/debuff/wards

2. A) The Tier Rewards could be better.
    B) Different robots with varying abilities
    C) Different debuffs/buffs for the robots to collect/use

3. Motivation: helping the guild and figuring out various combinations. This is where the part of adding various robots would be good with varying skills/abilities. Maybe a square or triangle robot too/varied shapes

4. I find the time I spend on it is just right. For a busy person like myself, the 2 hour refresh timer is ideal.

5. Every week is good. BUT (big BUT here), if thatā€™s the case, allow guilds to fully Raid Ticket Surge.

6. Start and end times are good. Sundays are family time, so thatā€™s perfect for less game time.

7. My strategy is to have a diverse roster and pay attention to the Wards and enemy composition.

Additional suggestions:

1. Increase the energy max for those with lives. 8 hours isnā€™t ideal. We wake up, tend to our families, go to work. Sometimes we wonā€™t have time so except Raid ticket energy in the morning. So best to extend the Invasion energy the same amount as normal energy.

2. More buffs/debuffs and power up varieties

3. Diverse rewards

3 Likes

Shorten cooldown time. Make it easier for lower level people to be able to hit. Make it easier to get thru because sucks taking two hours to do one level higher up. Make rewards better if harder. Add more buffs for us to use as well as debuffs for enemyā€™s.

3 Likes

My biggest complaint about invasion is that the revive screen is only accessible from the hero select screen, which is inaccessible if you do not currently have breakers/stamina to attack with.

Also, the difficulty in the breaker fights feels VERY inconsistent. Iā€™ve had fights where it takes multiple attacks with powerups to clear each ward, and I have to clear multiple wards before I can finally clear the breaker, and then I breeze right through the next 7 breakers in a row without a single powerup or ward fight.

6 Likes

It was fun at first, but the fun died quickly. Too repetitive, and the 2 hour cool down means you have to stay on top of it all day to do well. I do find it odd that a game mode that takes so much time is only run on weekdays (western hemisphere) when people are at work/school.

Rather than a cool down timer, maybe change it so that you can use X revives a day, and have X go up as you progress through the Invasion. This would allow people to play when their schedule allows, instead of being a slave to two hour timer (thereā€™s a big difference between clicking restart on a 2 hour friendship mission and the time it takes to grind Invasion until you canā€™t do anything else and need to wait for cool down again).

4 Likes

Š Š¼Š½Šµ Š²ŃŃ‘ Š½Ń€Š°Š²Šøтся. ŠŠµŠ¼Š½Š¾Š³Š¾ сŠ»Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾, Š½Š¾ тŠµŃ€ŠæŠøŠ¼Š¾

Rewards - I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me but as far as I know itā€™s impossible to reach tiers 12+ ! And how this reward thing work? I have a score of 64k+ but I didnā€™t reach the 50k threshold. And to reach those thresholds we donā€™t get enough points, itā€™s really hard to get stamina and breakers

Difficulty - The waves seemed to be too hard after level 70. Even with power ups and debuffs some levels seems frustrating. Try to kill an Eve, Elastic Girl, Shank with 100k+ shields, less 75% of attack speed (this was a breaker fight so to destroy that debuff I still need to beat this) and Elastic Girl just kill one by one with her OP skill power and skills.

Bosses - After level 100 if you want to do a good damage to bosses you kinda have to use the 5x damage. If you do at some point the boss ā€œragesā€ itself and turns itself in a God like mode (1 hit kill) so we have 2 choices after that: retreat or die.

Revives - 2 hour revive countdown I really think itā€™s too much. After some level your heroes just die like flies (Boss fights) and since you have the whole pool of heroes but only a few are strong enough to use (usually the color group of the invasion) and having to select normal and fantastic damage since we face both immune creeps makes us wait 2 hours every time one hero die.

Itā€™s really fun mode to play and I want to help to improve be even more fun to play it.

2 Likes

The two hour timer to revive heroes is killer. Dropping that to an hour and/or giving people a number of revives per day with no cooldown timer would be nice. Also as several people have said the 75% slow is almost impossible to win sometimes, especially on higher breakers and wards. Some of the teams picked also become almost impossible to beat with certain wards. Like putting Shank and two healers in a ward with 75% reduced damage is insanely difficult to deal with. Having the boss go berserk and one hitting heroes is also a pain, especially when combined with the revive timer. With some of the higher bosses you get to battle once before your whole team is dead and you need to wait two hours to play again. Better rewards would also be nice, maybe also more ways to get powerups. Like maybe give the whole guild one every time the guild boss is beaten to give more incentive to attack it.

2 Likes

For the most part, enjoying Invasions. But as always, thereā€™s necessary tweaks.

What are you enjoying?
The progressive idea behind the mode. I appreciate that it restarts weekly, as it gives something to look forward to where you consistently feel like youā€™re advancing. Yes, it grinds to a halt in the higher levels, but thatā€™s to be expected. It would not be enjoyable if you could steamroll through 100+ levels without a problem.

What could be improved?
Quality of life things, being able to revive heroes even if I donā€™t have enough stamina/breakers to engage in a fight. Often you finish a high level battle, lose your main heroes, and have no stamina left. Now you must wait for your stamina to recharge enough to be able to revive them and start the 2 hour countdown. I donā€™t know about most, but I donā€™t log in and out of the game constantly to be able to catch the stamina at 5, just to revive my heroes. More often than not, I come back much later, revive them, finish 1 or 2 fights (level 80+ in this scenario) and theyā€™re dead again. Now I have to wait nearly 2 more hours before doing anything again.

Another prospect that would improve the experience, though Iā€™m not sure how it could be implemented, is having the ability to spread boosts more evenly over a wider variety of heroes. As it is, 2 weeks in a row, Iā€™ve wound up with a core team of 5 that is boosted in the 90ā€™s, while everyone else is either at 0 or in the 20-30 range. This 20-30 comes from being given the option to apply a +5 boost to a selection of heroes you wonā€™t use and the option to apply a +1 boost to the entire team color. To spread out the boosts on heroes that arenā€™t in the particular team color for the week, feels wasteful, because theyā€™re too random and donā€™t appear regularly enough to put the effort into, and an off-color hero with a +15 boost is negligible in the higher levels.

What motivates you to play Invasion?
Mod power. Which is very contrary to my feelings regarding mods, but there you have it. I didnā€™t even really consider it until typing this out. Iā€™ve mentioned elsewhere that mods are very underwhelming, even at high levels. So for me to be putting considerable time into getting more mod power to boost my underwhelming mods, seems ridiculous. Thereā€™s an idiom about polishing a turd that seems very applicable here.

ā€¢When Invasion is running, how do you feel about the amount of time you spend playing it? ā—¦Too short? Too long? Just right?
ā—¦Is 5 days per Invasion too long, too short, just right?
I feel like itā€™s in a good place. A lot of time gets spent on it early in the week, then as the difficulty ramps up, it becomes less of a focus. 5 days is good, I just hope that it has been taken into consideration regarding the daily quests and any challenges that may require completion over a stretch of time. I think it would be interesting if there were some sort of a post-invasion or pre-invasion mode during the weekend.

Post-invasion (Saturday): Allocate 5 heroes to assist with clean-up in the aftermath, putting them ā€œoff-dutyā€ in other modes, but giving the player a reward of some sort, like their currently equipped mods get a free level, or discounted upgrade price to the next level.

Pre-Invasion (Sunday): Prepare defenses. These could operate like friend missions, where you allocate 2 heroes (or more) to perform a timed task which rewards you with a permanent boost for the upcoming Invasion.
Examples:
Hiro+Zurg - 8 hours - Turret Defense - Hiro integrates Zurgā€™s rapid-fire blaster into a sentry turret which fires consistently during boss battles in invasion. Additional completion of this mission increases the firing rate.
Violet+Baymax - 12 hours - Shields Up - Violet and Baymax figure out a way to combine their abilities and lay down a shield that absorbs X damage over Y seconds at the beginning of each boss battle. Additional completion of this mission increases X and Y.
Frozone+Elsa - 12 hours - Frozen Assets - Creep spawn frequency is slowed by X seconds. Additional completion of this mission increases X.

I could go on and on, but the potential is endless. Thereā€™s only a 24 hour window in which to complete these missions, so depending on personal strategy, upcoming team compositions, etc., the missions chosen would make for very unique modifiers to each persons invasion bosses. There could also be guild-wide missions that affect the guild boss battles.

Do you like that Invasion runs every week?
Yes, though I would like to see (and for all I know, itā€™s coming) a week where there is no designated team color. A week where you can effectively mix and mingle your best from Red, Blue and Yellow. I get that you can do that now, but boosts behaving the way they do (prioritizing Blue during Blue week) limit the viability of going off color.

What is your strategy for doing well in Invasion?
Focusing on a core group of 5 when using boosts. Going outside the 5, diminishes the effectiveness of the boosts at higher levels. When it comes to Breaker Quests, I only start clearing debuff waves over level 50. Even then, typically only the game-breakers like -75% attack speed.

As far as the boss battles go, it doesnā€™t feel like thereā€™s much strategy involved here. x3 damage, Auto on, and watch it go. It does reach a point where it seems like thereā€™s a mechanic built into the bosses to hamper progress. The ā€œrage-modeā€ when the boss starts 1-shotting everyone, whether itā€™s after a certain % of health is lost, or after the timer reaches a certain point, is, in my opinion, a lazy way of adding difficulty. If I can fight a level 115 boss for the full time-limit, without losses, shouldnā€™t that be acceptable?

All in all, I enjoy the mode and look forward to seeing it evolve.

5 Likes

Invasion is alright.

Benefits is more to do, prizes and rewards (though small and limited) werw otherwise hard to obtain. Mods.

Some cons are time. It takes a fair amount of time to complete invasions and harder invasions take even longer with attacking invasion powers to get rid of them.

Boss fights are cool but rewards seem lacking to me. But either way itā€™s more to do.

The rewards are mediocre for time investment required. The tier rewards are nice but once you get to ~tier 8 itā€™s really hard to progress farther.

mods just give such marginal stat boosts that this just doesnā€™t feel worth while to play.

Also frustrating when the featured heroes are ones you donā€™t have leveled, a problem exasperated by the recent economy changes.

Lastly, you should have an option to ā€œask your guild for helpā€ to have them attack your boss. Sometimes I want to beat it on my own but while Iā€™m farming more breakers someone attacks it.

I do like the idea of a guild Co op style mode and I think some great ideas are present in invasion and with certain tweaks it could be a really fun mode

2 Likes

leader of 420love our group really likes it, better than war bc players come and go and usuallya hit or missā€¦ with invasion everyone is albe to play rewards are great personally i like that i get mods and coins wish it were more and not over 1k of diamondsā€¦ Maybe add some bazaar badge coins ā€¦our group doesnā€™t buy into the game so its nice to have rewards for different thingsā€¦ as the playing goes our player get stuck in the breaker questsā€¦ i had a player today get stuck even after they lvl and powered upā€¦ and some of them are bad ass bots and it takes a lot of ppl to take some of the higher lvl bots downā€¦ i really like that i can renew the toons but i wish the cool down wasnt so longā€¦ 3 days is too short for a long cool downā€¦

I like invasion, but I think it could be sped up so it takes less time. The first day or two takes a long time until heroes start dying and you have to wait for cooldown to end.

1 Like

Le robot au menu , quand t-il saute, il fait buguer mon tĆ©lĆ©phone, donc Ƨa serait bien de supprimer lā€™animation du robot

1 Like

Yes, this! I donā€™t care about the robot jumping per se, but the screen shake every time the robot lands is incredibly annoying.

The boss tank target is so strong, for high levels itā€™s easy, but to lvls 60/70, Itā€™s much strong, kill the first buff team using lvl 60 heroes Itā€™s so impossible.

1 Like

Love it. Hate the slow attack though

1 Like

The invasion is good so far, but I kind of have to agree that the rewards needs to be boosted up a little, especially when needing to earn 10000 or more.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney