Invasion Feedback wanted!

I’m enjoying it okay. Can make daily goals.

I agree with frosty.

Too short not enough rewards

There are some portions which are enjoyable, but when fighting a team with a specific power value, and that team loses the of it’s five fighters yet wipes out teams with two to three times the power value in a single round of battle… It gets very frustrating.

eu acho que precisa melhora as recompensas. Diminui o dano robo chefe porque meus personagem ta com vantagem 90 a e o robo chefe da hit kill a e assim nao da.

I’m truly loving invasion, but damn that 75% speed reduce is just too much specially mixed with the 75% less damage, it gets to a point where I really can’t pass the wards with one attack so I have to do one ward, ko my toons to kill just 1 or 2 enemies, revive, get rid of 1 ward, then wait 2 hours just to get through next ward so it takes like 6 hours to pass 1 level and it’s so annoying. Also when you fail and waste all the stamina it’s not my favorite part. I’d rather see it wastes just one, like any campaign. Other than that I love it.

2 Likes

I really don’t like Invasion. It takes the game to a much darker place. Also, the incessant thumping/rumbling of that invasion thing is really distracting. Please make the Invasion go away with the next update.

Maravilloso!! Entretenida y buenas recompensas

I love this game… I dont mind playing the invasion too long as long the rewards are good… Maybe just increase the amount that you guys are giving out and keep up it with the awesome updates…:laughing:

1 Like

·Very enjoyable, it let me get the first place as guide and personal ranking so long
·Improve sometimes waiting bug
·The boss, and the return energy, and the most important is the reward, but I feel it is small, perhaps you can think about how to make your reward bigger and better
·You fix all the problem that players suggested, and you can run it the next Wednesday
·Just right, energy is enough. five days invation is longer, maybe you can change it threedays.
·Wednesday, so you own a rediculation: Wednesday Saturday Wednesday Saturday…
·Yes just fun
·I find out the way is slowing, just slowing the boss so it can’t product its minions, this time, I can strongly fire fire fire it!
Thank you for your harding work~

2 Likes

I don’t understand how to play it!

Rewards arent worth the minutes of game play. You somehow need to be able to attack one enemy like a directed attack by tapping on enemy to strike it down so you can progress. It goes for a day too long

3 Likes

This is a fun mode. But I feel like the way the reward tiers are set up is a bit extreme i am play and have made it twice to breaker level 80 and yet I haven’t made it past tier 9 I think you may want to make it an even 1000 point increase over the time.

Cool down is a bit ridiculous shouldn’t be a cooldown if we have to spend stamina to attack anyways.
Maybe let us get 30 free stamina for invasion at 12, 6, and, 9
Some how restrict unwanted bot stealing from people within the guild some how they need to get authorization from an officer or something?
Need a bit tweaking to the bluffs. Scar at level 75 is literally impossible with the 75 percent speed reduction

Liking the whole aspect of Invasion but as others have mentioned, rewards are pretty bad and the cool down period is ruining my zone of the game. Oh and it would be pretty cool to be able to choose specific colours to work on rather than different colour badges every week. Other than that, its a pretty cool addition to the game.

Hello, I want to give a summary of what I think about Invasion.

First of all, congrats! it is actually fun and maybe a bit time consuming, but if people are playing it, it´s because you gave us something else to do!

As for how far I have gotten in invasion, for both weeks, I have beaten 100+ levels and gotten 100k+ on individual score.

The problems I have seen so far.

• Most common: 2 hours for revival is too long, but not because it actually is too long and makes you use other heroes, but because the Hero-Power Ups are completely flawed, and most power-ups are given to those 3 heroes you choose. if one of these 3 heroes gets taken down, then its 2 hours to progress, you can´t actually progress with heroes that aren´t powered up.

• Out of 43 heroes, you probably try to use the same 5 during the whole invasion, because hero power ups are random, sometimes it gets so difficult that you cannot progress without more hero power-ups even if you finally are able to beat your own boss and get 1 hero power-up, it doesn´t mean you will get the power-up for the hero you need it to go to. It will probably go to one of the featured heroes for the invasion.

• I think there should be at least 4 featured heroes, 1 for each hero role. Tank, Damage, control and support.
    For this invasion you have 2 tanks and a damage dealer, while the 3 have synergy, Felix´s disk is necessary for it, they aren´t the worst combo, it´s actually good, since felix can do some support and control, as well as olaf, but a team of 3 power-up to 100+ levels aren´t good without another 2 heroes that are powerd up to those levels as well.

[For this invasion I have Elsa @ +127 | Olaf @ 107 | Felix @ 97 ] next in line is Zurg @ 54 and woody @ 44]
There is a 80 difference in level with heroes in the same team.

My opinion on Wards:
There are some that are very important and some that aren´t. Rewards for beating wards is almost nothing. even for beating normal breaker quests. I have too many Boosts and hero revives. I use them when I absolutely need them and I have 300 Revives and 150+ Slow. only Breakers are worth working for, since beating bossess is the main source of scoring points.

Op wards:

• Reduce attackers Speed

Difficult wards:

• Increase defender basic damage
  • Increase defender skill power
  • Increase defender reality
  • Increase defender armor

somewhat important wards:

• Reduce attacker skill power
  • defender immune to disabling abilities
  • defenders get a shield

sometimes troublesome:

• attacking support and control heroes gain less energy
  • attacking damage heroes take extra damage

almost useless:

• attacking tank heroes take extra damage.

When you have a fight that has reduce attack speed, increased armor, reality and hp is basically an impossible match. Try getting the more difficult wards to be on different fights and not on the same one.

The only way to counter attack speed wards, is by having powerful white skills that can finish the battle as soon as it starts or having woody ready. Either reduce the amount to 25-35% or get rid of it. or add an attack speed buff.

Scoring system. It´s basically impossible to get to tier 10, and there are 20 tiers, do something about scoring. it scales too much in difficulty.

As for breaker quests, you fixed Shank being immortal, but there is another almost too powerful hero, darkwing duck. His invisibility and swinging around is almost impossible to beat, he can easily destroy all your back team before you can do anything to him, Scar is difficult, but he stays in place, DD needs to get nerfed.

And finally, Bosses. aside from scoring points, people just don´t have enough incentive to help other players beat their bosses, not even the Guild´s Boss, Guild´s Boss is just really powerful and have less rewards than an individual one, I mean, the most important rewards are hero power-ups, and guild bosses don´t have that as reward, since nobody in the guild actually finds it, or maybe someone does and I haven´t been lucky to actually find the guild boss. Anyway my point is, power-ups are a huge incentive, that´s why people prefer to hit their own bosses, so either have hero power-ups nerfed, for breaker quests or make them much more available or easier to find.

I always spend all the diamonds to get hero power ups and breakers, and 100+ is all I´m able to achieve.

I still think you are going in the right direction since I love this new game mode. Cheers!

2 Likes

I really like it. Some people are saying it is too hard but I disagree. They may say that because their strongest heroes are not the ones with the flame picture. The first invasion I found harder than this one. I like it a lot. I agree that if the cooldown is present that it should be automatic. After one of my heroes KO’s I have to go back in and pretend I am starting again just so I can revive one.

I feel like it would greatly improve the flow of invasion if heroes auto-revived at the end of the two hour timer, and the revive items simply let you skip that timer. Currently, it’s very frustrating to feel like I’m missing out whenever I’m busy and I’m just sitting around watching the clock when I actually have free time to sit and play.

I doubt that anyone actually enjoys a system that requires you to come back in exactly 2 hours, any sooner and you physically can’t do anything, any later and you’re wasting valuable time.

Also, it would be nice if the stamina rewards for killing bosses were in item form instead of being immediately added to your current stamina pool, because again, it creates this awkward and artificial time table where you’re either waiting around or wasting time.

More flexibility in the timing would be a massive improvement. And speaking of flexible timing, surge would be a lot better if each region reset separately instead of dividing it into waves. Clear X total number of regions and each region gets Y number of resets, that way nobody has to sit around and wait for a level-appropriate area to become available.

1 Like

I feel like it’s too tough to get through the breaker quests. For the most part, it’s manageable, but then I get stuck on one character on one ward or level and it’s all over. This isn’t more than 15 levels or so into it. It’s incredibly frustrating. Added to that fact, since this update, my game crashes all the time in all modes. I think you should focus on fixing the stability of the overall game and give more time to get an accurate feel for invasion. It hasn’t been that long.

1 Like

What are you enjoying?

Nothing about it. It takes too long, there’s unnecessary rules, you gotta bounce between boss and regular, it doesn’t really involve your clan, etc.

What could be improved?

Cutting it from the game and adding different ways to work for diamonds.

What motivates you to play Invasion?

Nothing, I’ve all but stopped.

When Invasion is running, how do you feel about the amount of time you spend playing it?
Way way way too long.

Is 5 days per Invasion too long, too short, just right?
Again, way too long.

Do you like which days of the week Invasion runs?
I don’t even know when it starts and ends bc it’s a waste. I’m trying to get all my characters up to max level, max skills, max friendship, max mods AND O3…there’s more than enough to do and invasion doesn’t connect with the above (mods are a waste too fyi)

Do you like that Invasion runs every week?
No

What is your strategy for doing well in Invasion?
Don’t play it…that helps me maintain a life IRL.

2 Likes

Breaker quest is terribly long, boring, and repetitive. I wish you would scrap it completely. I do enjoy working with my guild mates to battle the bosses. I spend all of my shop tokens on breakers so i can avoid the quests. Mods by themselves are too weak. Only getting a few hp basically makes no difference. I certainly won’t spend the time grinding my way through the invasion if im not enjoying it just to earn a meaningless upgrade to a mod.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney