Invasion Feedback wanted!

Invasion bosses are too tough. Rewards are barely worth it. Wish the Boss tech and power ups not used would carry over to mext invasion, or starter quests were easier

The cool down needs to be shorter. Once you reach a certain level ( level depends on the heroes level ) you are stuck and can’t progress

Enjoy but since I am such a lower level playerI don’t do so well. Haven’t been able to complete the first 20.

Mejoraría los premios
 Subió de dificultad al parecer 
pero los premios son los.mismos

Muito difĂ­cil com herĂłis amarelo, tem que balancear melhor

Invasion Feedback: After playing Invasion Ive noticed the game doesnt need cooldowns. Because invasions are based on different color teams, most people only have like 1 solid team that they can only use once every two hours because bots are so hard to kill and cooldown is ridiculous. Also, I dont understand the ranks. In arena and coli your able to see there is bronze, silver, gold, etc. But invasion says goldxvII something and im like ok what does that even mean. Lol. Can you upgrade it so we can see how we do each invasion. Like guild wars we can see past war results. It would be nice to see past invasion results to know if ive improved or not. Thanks

It’s Roman numerals that are after the level of the league you’re in. They’ve done this to cap each bracket at what seems like 20 players. As an example, I’m in Platinum XI. XI is Roman numerals for 11, so this just means that there are at least 11 Platinum brackets. I haven’t found any differentiation between the different brackets as I’m currently grouped with a top 5 player, and other top 200’s that are pushing for Invasion rank, as well as a bunch of people that are outside of the top 200 players and have given up on a promotion.

1 Like

Something that is a common issue in this discussion that I have been particularly noticing in this week’s invasion is the surplus of breakers/revives I have.

Now this is due to a few things I’ve noticed

Firstly, I’m only using 5-10 main heroes to fight the bosses (especially after level 100 bosses). This is because if I use anything outside of that range my heroes will do virtually no damage and die instantly, so therefore a waste of breakers. Now because some of my heroes are already dying at these higher level bosses with their power ups I have to wait 2 hours to use them again. This means I am not using my breakers to get more rewards, power ups etc.

The revive system needs to be reworked because I am only using a few select heroes I always have a surplus of revives. I would say that the system should be changed to something like:

-Wait 2 hours to revive the hero for free
-Use a revive instantly to get the hero back into action

This would allow the revives to get used (in addition to a reason to actually purchase them from the shop) and I could keep using my breakers to attack bosses.

I also hope that invasion guild perks could be coming to the game. Since we have another guild based mode it would make sense. This could include shorter cool down time, more rewards etc.

I find two issues that I noticed when playing Invasion (S1). It’s regarding the healing mechanics of certain characters.

First are the characters who can self-revive: Olaf, Sally, Hades, and Judy. They only activate these abilities ONCE for the entire duration of the Invasion. After their resurrect ability is triggered the first time, they cannot resurrect again after being revived from a permanent KO, leaving them one ability short when compared to the rest of the cast. I don’t know if this is a bug or glitch of some kind, or if it was intentional. I don’t think it’s fair for a character to be deprived of any of their skills for the entire duration of Invasion.

The next character of concern is Mickey Mouse. Specifically, the skills “Team Cheer” and “Oh Boy!”. Similarly to the previous characters, Mickey can apply “Tooned Up” to his whole team like normal at first. However, after reviving him from a permanent KO the first time, he’s no longer able to apply the “Tooned Up” effect on his team; “Team Cheer” and “Oh Boy!” can still be applied to Mickey himself, but his teammates will remain unaffected. His other skills, “Silly Symphony” and “Apprentice Sorcery” still work like normal and will work on his allies.

I hope that by addressing these issues, they can be resolved. But as of for now, Judy, Sally, Olaf, Hades, and especially Mickey lose a lot of their value after their first KO.

1 Like

I noticed this same thing myself but couldn’t figure out how to describe what was happening accurately.

Continuing feedback since the latest updates.

Invasion keeps improving, the latest changes have been, for the most part, great.

The rewards are worth the effort, the difficulty is more agreeable, boss party wipes are diminishing, not getting locked out of playing because of revive timers is fantastic.

But one thing I’m disliking a great deal is the way opposing heroes start with a full energy bar in later breaker waves. With some, this practically guarantees an instant wipe unless you use the 10 second invincibility booster (looking at you Calhoun). With how sparse those boosters are, it feels like you’re forced to buy them in order to progress beyond a certain point. I feel like their use should be more for when you do lose a wave, and have to re-enter against enemies who’ve built up energy beating you the first time. They earned it, at least. But to just hand them a full energy bar seems, for lack of a better word, cheap. If it was a ward buff, that’s another story.

1 Like

What do the colored dots represent?

Are all the active Bots displaced ? We are getting reports from different numbers of active bots from our members.

It would be helpful for the Bot owner to know who defeated their bot and to see at what Breaker Level everyone in the guild is on.

Case in point. Without an invincibility booster, this is an instant wipe.

You guys did an amazing job.rewards are awesome the only thing I would like is more tier rewards since 22 is the highest and I am rank challenger in invasion and maybe instead of a whole week make it 3-4 days long and reduce the 48 hours to 24 hours to start the next invasion.overall it’s more fun and it’s worth the hours we spend playing!!!

I think what I like overall is that Invasion really covers a lot of ground in its rewards. Large amounts of gold, badge bazaar tokens, stamina pots, memory tokens, friendship disk tokens, it rewards you with almost everything! It is especially rewarding for F2P players, I imagine, as they can earn neat rewards through participation.

Another thing that I really like is that it addresses an issue that end-game players have been plagued with, which is extra hero chips. It’s nice that the new Mod system allows us to make use of character chips that have become over abundant.

The thing that I would like to see happen, which I believe is reasonable, is that, by the end of each Invasion, in addition to being rewarded with more mods, it would be nice to also have players choose random hero chip rewards. I imagine it’d be similar to Guild War, where the player can either choose more mods, or more hero chips should the those chips be desirable. Invasion more heavily rewards players with a larger hero pool to draw from, so it would make sense to give players even more opportunities to unlock heroes, especially because new heroes are being added frequently. And since extra hero chips can now be used by advancing mods, I think it gives players more to work with. Of course, these would also have to coincide with the featured team color for Invasion.

What do you say, Perblue? I think it’d be a swell addition to the refined Invasion.

Started with half my stamina at the begging of a new invasion period

Invasion isn’t worth the effort anymore.

2 Likes

Invasion rewards are so small it’s not worth doing invasion anymore.

Invasion is useless, worthless and it even takes more time (for 90% less rewards) to do since now we have 30 tiers and it doesn’t make anyone happy.
Also some players notice slightly reduced points from boss fights.
Overall, RIP invasion [*]. It WAS good to have you.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney