Invasion Feedback wanted!

Why did it change??? I like it how it was when if first started.

A few other players in my guild have left because the game is becoming a chore you have to spend a few hours playing. I agree with them, I think you’ve launched too much, too quick. Invasion just makes it even more of a chore.

The invasion part in the game seems a little disconnected from the rest of the, but would like it if it would have different characters as bosses or a survival mode

Since the revive time time is sooooo long I think you should at least get the breakers back you used on a bot that flees while you’re waiting.

1 Like

Well, I only recently unlocked Invasion, so I find it rather frustrating to tackle since level 60 is apparently too low to have a meaningful impact on it. I think that if the difficulty will scale up according to level, it would justify a lot of its mechanics.

After about mid 50s in breaker quests you pretty much have to beat all four buffs which uses your stamina and then you have to spend diamonds on upgrades that are random and sometimes you dont even get to upgrade the heroes youre using and for people who dont have alot of money this is very frustrating.

I cant find where else to submit this but I started the defeat challenge and defeating enemies in invasion (breaker quest side) arent counting for it. I’m enjoying invasion otherwise, I just suck.

I agree 100%. It’s tough enough! I would like to spend less time!

2 Likes

I just have a few problems with invasion. The cooldown for revives, for one. Theres what, 49 heroes in the game? Maybe 10-15 are actively boostable during it, renduring the others almost completely useless. Out of those 10-15, you can really only boost a select 5 or 6 heroes to boost up in order to survive at breakers and bosses 70+. once those heroes die, be it a boss fight or breaker battle, you re forced to immediately revive them. There are times that revive can last another 2 hours, there are also times that revive lasts one fight and youre forced to sit with your thumbs up your bum while you wait. Lower the countdown or remove it, every invasion I’ve have over 400 revives. Wouldnt it make sense to give us the ability to use them? Maybe instant revives in breaker battles and a cooldown in the boss section or vice-versa?

Also i have a problem with sulley never healing at the end of boss fights, is this intentional or a bug? As i know of, theres only one way to stop him from healing at the end of a round and thats being frozen/stunned/charmed, all of which arent possible in invasion boss battles. Thats literally the only reason i boosted him and it renders him useless in invasion.

Also i might as well mention that bullcrap insta kill feature of invasion bosses is a pretty lame/lazy way to add difficulty to the game. I slide through the first 90 levels of bosses and after that, if you dont kill them in 30 seconds your team is dead almost instantly. That isnt even enjoyable, i dont see how you or whoever thought of that idea could’ve imagined that.

Adding a raid feature to breaker battles where you have more power is a genius idea, eliminates the needles 10 second battles that, for most of us in server one, are about the first 50-60 breaker battles. Plus, ive noticed that breaker battles can skyrocket in difficulty one fight, forcing me to revive my team multiple times, to then slamming the next 5 without destroying wards or even using power ups.

The rewards could definitely use a boost
 after level 3 mods take over 1k mod power to upgrade, and they can go up to 10x that now? After tier 9 theres nearly no advancing without paying, and thats barely a few thousand mod power by that point.
These are just a few of my thoughts on the matter.

add an option of auto fighting with a cost of 100 gems per day. depending on the heroes and resources each player has available the system will get as far as it can go. who has so much free time to spend on the game for logging in every 2 hours?

I’m having fun in invasion but agree the 2 hr revive cooldown sucks
 I’m also running into an issue this round where after the boss summons his adds the add is immune to nearly everything I throw at it and end up dying. I literally kill 50+% of the boss in <10 seconds and once adds come out then he’s immune and I end up dying and then waiting another 2hrs

Has anyone noticed that when the 75% slow is on - Nicks Lemmings dont appear??

Got another idea for ya it might sound crazy, how about giving the heroes an invasion power like stich riding in the police cruiser, Calhoun have a firing squad, Elsa get the giant ice monster or bogo getting a shotgun. Pretty cool ain’t it.

1 Like

Personalmente a mi me gusta, estĂĄn bien los premios, pero si mejoran no hay ningĂșn problema, es una buena forma de conseguir modificaciones. Me gustarĂ­a que los hĂ©roes revivan automĂĄticamente, pero si no te quieres esperar revivirlo con las fichas, en cuanto a los dĂ­as estĂĄn bien. Lo que no me gusta es que hay que dedicarle mucho tiempo durante el dĂ­a.

Con los jefes estarĂ­a bien que existiera un botĂłn de ayuda de tal manera que si no puedes con tu jefe aprietas el botĂłn se marca tu jefe robot para que el clan te pueda apoyar sin necesidad del chat, o bien ocultarlos hasta que tĂș decidas que requieres ayuda del clan y de esta manera no te quitan los premios por derrotar al robot. Bueno solo es una sugerencia. En general me gusta.

@Polaris your game wanted me to give feedback about invasion so here we go. For starters I think the idea is great and executed somewhat well. I believe invasion should be noob friendly if you are to make a quest of it and have it reward with things to upgrade mods. I say like start the first levels with rather than orange tier opponents with purple tier opponents to give more noobs or those near max level a chance to battle and win some rewards on invasion as of now I am level 74 and the farthest I can make it with revival is level 4 max. Then later the more the levels the more the increase on the tier of the character or then have some orange tier near the end. Like in a way I am saying have the difficulty go up as you advance in invasion rather than have it all orange tier as it makes it hard to make it so far in its current state. Which I don’t believe it rewards very much in the long run as more rewards would come from guild rank reward. You should at least give those bellow orange tier a chance, as we can’t make it so far sometimes when there are so many stages with orange tier and have I only purple tier. The guild one is I guess somewhat fine besides the solos but as I said a bit of change on the above would help invasion be better at least for those that aren’t as strong. As of now invasion tends to those in top guilds or that have orange tier characters. That’s all the feedback I have on invasion as of now.

Overall I’m enjoying invasion though it is very time and labor intensive.

I’d love to see the reward tiers tweaked as I believe they are both unattainable for most if not all, and higher tiers don’t justify the work required base upon the reward recieved.
It should be scaled back a bit if each tier is building consecutively: To reach tier 7 currently requires 20k points. Another 30k is required to reach tier 8, another 50k for 9, and an additional 100k for 10. We go from 7 tiers with 20k total points to 180k for the following 3. And it just gets worse from there. Maybe we’re getting more points as we’re fight more points as we fight more difficult breakers but the scales are not close to equivalent.
The alternative method I have of tweaking the tiers would be transition to cumulative points. That would require changing numbers on tiers but would be very straightforward on the tier scale. IE: Tier 8 would unlock at 30k total points, not all previous tiers + 30k.

1 Like

They will if nick isn’t attacked during the (extremely long) cast time.4.99

A few other Quality of Life updates: In fight show a colored bar indicating when you do 10%, 30% or 50% of boss HP cumulatively. Outside of the boss. Have lines (or color bars) indicating the same. A line indicating if the boss has 10%, 30%, or 50% remaining.

4 Likes

Invasion is a good idea but the pay off for all the time invested is way to low. The time of invasion could be 3 days maybe even 2 if the structure of it stays how it is currently. Bosses once getting to the 115 and above lvls get to hard to be able to kill in a timely manner for most. You could say that there are guildys to help but they are on the same 2 hour cool down you are from there own bosses. But my biggest suggestion is change the reward. No one cares about mod power. Change it to badge shop tokens. By doing this you will be listening to what the community has been asking for forever. Plus it won’t be a giant hand out, ppl will have to grind for it but in a different way keeping ppl interested.

Mainly by day 3 I’m burnt out by hitting the brick wall that is my progression in the game which I’m thinking is the case regardless of how deep you are into end game.

Keep up adding good content and staying open to new ideas

1 Like

I only have two thoughts. Well, two thoughts and a follow-up.

1. We should be able to revive heroes without having to get into the battle dialogue. That is, without needing at least 1 breaker and 5 stamina. You have a cooldown on hero revive. Not fond of it but I dig the challenge. My problem is that if I’m out of stamina or breakers, I’m essentially wasting time that would otherwise go towards the cooldown.

2. I wish the rewards/levels were more obtainaible. You have to be in the top one or two hundred just to have a chance at the middle group of rewards. That’s too difficult.

• That brings me to my follow-up. It’s general suggestion that stems from the recent update. Please stop gearing the game towards the top few players who are willing to spend enough to have all heroes at top level, skill, badges, discs, and mods within a week of a new update. It’s ridiculous.

They wanted badges right away, and as a result, they ended up with tons of extra gold and exp bottles. (Why that’s everybody’s problem, I don’t know.) So you raise the costs of increasing skills and exp. Okay. Did you increase campaign gold? Or citywatch or surge? No. Did you increase the drop rates of bits? No. You geared your game for the top few, solving one or two nothing problems for them and making the game overall more difficult for everyone else.

You seem to have done the same thing with invasion. In order to keep the top few from completing the challenge in just 3 days, you made it impossible for anyone else to complete it in 5 days.

Don’t get me wrong. I understand you don’t intend for anybody to complete the entire thing after just its first complete run-through. You’re leaving a little something for everybody to reach for. I respect that. But for your own sakes, stop worrying so much about the top few. A substainable economy is geared at creating and maintaining a middle class. Please stop it with the trickle-down economics. “Too big to fail” actually did, you know.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney