Invasion Preview

It won’t show in the shops tab. Only accessible from the Invasion screens.

1 Like

So you said that health an enrgy persist between fights. I assume that this includes Nick’s lemmings?

yes, that does include Nick’s lemmings

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

As well as nicks lemmings, does buzz’s extra attack buff from his zurg disk carry through as well?

0 diamonds, less than 6,000 gold, I see you’re broke like the rest of us.

6 Likes

4 a sec, I thought u could collect the creeps in dat photo. :joy:

1 Like

XD same!!! I thought it was just me

How about putting Darkwing Duck in invasion shop?

Huh I do not gat it this invasion thing

I’m actually really enjoying Invasion! Thanks so much for introducing it to those of us in server 1!

1 Like

I’m glad there is someone who enjoys 1.7. :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve had a little run of invasion so far, and no issues so far. It’s nice to see something different. :slight_smile:

It may become repetitive after a while though, maybe we need some different boss designs?

1 Like

Seems like a great change of pace for guild and solo play. Looking forward to it.:grinning:

Invasion is really great feature to this game, its already amazing, no changes needed.
Thanks PB :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why is the invasion stamina not shown on yormur main home screen? Like the campaign stamina and friendship stamina is there, but in order to see how much invasion stamina you have, you have to actually go into the invasion game mode

1 Like

THAT’S just one click.

Invasion is closed during weekend so it will be pointless to see stamina which can’t be spend.

I am pretty excited to see invasion rolled out to all servers soon. :grin:

I think some of the enemy boosts need to be reviewed.

75% reduction in attack speed is especially criminal. When your fighting a Moana team when Moana alone has over 50k in power you just don’t have the capacity to stop her, and that is only the ward fight on it’s own.

I’ve spent over 100 invasion energy trying to beat this and keep failing, I’ve also used all my tech points on power ups - still stuck. This is only day 2. My day 1 love for invasion has taken a huge kick.

Maybe 50% reduction would be more appropriate.

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me how I get to use these boosts? I tap on them, but all it does is tell me what they do.

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, it highlights when you click on it, meaning you will use it in the fight. That way you can click it again to remove it if you change your mind.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney