Invasions Tiers Reward Change

Well the answer will be today.

1 Like

The thread is open again I see :-).

I see and glad that Polaris is going to post a comment about the Invasion reward changes later today ^^.

They will be “collecting data” for the next 2-3 months. And then get back to anyone still here.

5 Likes

I at least hope that they understand that even if people still play Invasion they might just be playing Invasion for the daily quests, not necessarily because they enjoy Invasion as that would give wrong data.

I think hard data like how much the players play a mode isn’t necessarily enough to get the full picture, as to get the full picture you need soft data, people’s opinions and overall enjoyment. Making a survey to get data points in terms of how much people like the game could be an idea, like so Perblue can compare how the player based feel every quarter or something like that. At least an idea :-).

So yeah, I am looking forward to the Invasion reward change post reply later today ^^.

I agree and once the mass of f2p leaves because it’s impossible to make progress and hours of grinding for nothing via invasion then p2p players are bored because nobody plays and the game will collapse

3 Likes

At least they finally acknowledge the community is against this as a whole. Looking forward to seeing what they have to say.

I can’t agree more to this statement. It’s true if we give time and effort to stay here it’s because we want this game to succeed and stay in long term (very long term) but unfortunately if the community lost their hopes or motivation to stay they will jump to the competition in this area (and yes i already received some emails in my spam section about a new game that looks like this one, same concept but for other company). Think about it and consider that this is a competitive market if yours costumers aren’t happy other companies will take advantage for that situation.

5 Likes

What’s the name of the game?
If it’s that DreamWorks game that is coming out , that’s nothing like this anymore

Well I don’t know if I’m allowed to say here so i send you a PM. But if i allowed please someone can communicate it to me to make it public.

1 Like

@Serenity_II and my trust to developer fall again. Once when required gold for skills rised and now this. What’s next?

I get the fact that people are upset, but it seems to me that everyone is overlooking the balance in reducing the consumable rewards.

Take for instance Tier 25 - yep massive drop from 1320 XP bottles to 200 is a big drop - or a 75% decrease. But is everyone over looking the Disk power has increased by 50%

I am just playing devils advocate and i am one that would like to see the rewards increase a little more, but some of the comments and emotion here is over the top.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s been overlooked but eclipsed. Sure, the increased mod power is helpful, but mod power doesn’t translate to hero power the same way xp, gold, etc. do.

And don’t forget: mod power is only useful on heroes…with mods.

Duh right? But all those other things are useful for all heroes.

1 Like

Any response from Polaris yet?

this thread includes the response and more

Yeah I definitely have the time to read 200 comments right @Maleficent_tam?

Oh I’m sorry, I guess we’ll just read through them and then spoon feed you the response. We all had to read through the 200 responses to see the answer.

2 Likes

just add it to the list of chores - city watch, surge, war, campaign, invasion, friend quests, missions, arena, coli, heist, forums… no biggie :wink:

2 Likes

I think its obvious at this point that they don’t care what we want and are going to do whatever they want anyways. Perblue is dissapointing me severely as a company. They have a great game and they just keep making it into a massive grindfest instead of being fun. Might be time to pack up and go. Invasion was at least worth the grind before and I can’t say that now.

6 Likes

They should really look into games that have survived the Long haul. Majority of the popular f2p games that have survived for years allows the user to stay on for long lengths to progress. Once you take that away and make the progression pay or come back later you will never survive.

3 Likes

Infortunetaley my original post was flagged again. This a an undemocratic behaviour and people don’t seem to understand the concept of free speech.
I lost completly my trust in PB after Invasion rewards were marginalized and are becoming non significant anymore. Mods are boosting game stats that aren’t making a real difference.
I lost my trust in PB to ensure a pleasurable playing experience for a moderate spender. This monthly is my last.
Have fun, y’all

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney