Invasions Tiers Reward Change

Why did the tiers just change?!? This was not supposed to happen until the next Invasion!!

6 Likes

6 Likes

And the drop in rewards is ridiculous

14 Likes

I really hope this isn’t the actual change because this is a gigantic slap in the face

14 Likes

The new rewards were released too soon. We’ve reverted back to the original rewards. Sorry for any confusion!

2 Likes

Why weren’t we informed about this beforehand? Because I assume you lowered the points obtained for stamina and diamonds in fortify the network contest was because of how good invasion rewards are.

7 Likes

Well now you know we hate the change and can reverse it forever, right?

Because that’s what good game devs would do. You ARE good devs, right?

14 Likes

I’m holding out hope that the weekly quest rewards will help balance out these invasion reward changes?

1 Like

They had better…

Sorry, I misunderstood, thank you for reverting it back.

Even if so, our server has multiple guilds with 10 or more that barely participate in the Invasion because of how time consuming it can be. The game should be about time and money to get ahead. Throttling Invasion is just going to discourage those that aren’t participating to not participate even more…

4 Likes

Honestly if you’re gonna keep all the actually useful rewards that low you need to be giving out at least 250,000 mod power at Challenger tier to balance the change. Mods aren’t worth losing 5000 weekly stamina for, let alone all the gold and exp pots.

4 Likes

Rewards are back.

So I went up a tier and got the rubbish rewards. How do I go about getting the proper reward?

Try sending a message to client support.

1 Like

The decrease from 33 stam packs down to 4 stam packs is terrible. There is a difference between “decreasing rewards” and “almost eliminating rewards”. Not happy.

7 Likes

These are too big changes.
Disappointing on PB once again :sob:
I would understand 33 stamina to 20 but this is insane. Killing main point of taking part in this.

9 Likes

S8 has 16 stamina things on tier 24 lol. And you have 33 stamina on tier 27??

1 Like

S12 only has 25 tiers :slight_smile:

I meant server 6 before. I’m on 6.

Also only 25 tiers here

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney