Invasions Tiers Reward Change

Oh I’m sorry, I guess we’ll just read through them and then spoon feed you the response. We all had to read through the 200 responses to see the answer.

2 Likes

just add it to the list of chores - city watch, surge, war, campaign, invasion, friend quests, missions, arena, coli, heist, forums… no biggie :wink:

2 Likes

I think its obvious at this point that they don’t care what we want and are going to do whatever they want anyways. Perblue is dissapointing me severely as a company. They have a great game and they just keep making it into a massive grindfest instead of being fun. Might be time to pack up and go. Invasion was at least worth the grind before and I can’t say that now.

6 Likes

They should really look into games that have survived the Long haul. Majority of the popular f2p games that have survived for years allows the user to stay on for long lengths to progress. Once you take that away and make the progression pay or come back later you will never survive.

3 Likes

Infortunetaley my original post was flagged again. This a an undemocratic behaviour and people don’t seem to understand the concept of free speech.
I lost completly my trust in PB after Invasion rewards were marginalized and are becoming non significant anymore. Mods are boosting game stats that aren’t making a real difference.
I lost my trust in PB to ensure a pleasurable playing experience for a moderate spender. This monthly is my last.
Have fun, y’all

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney