iOS crashing after 1.7

@Polaris, has there been any news on this serious issue? I have not personally experienced this since I got a newer iPhone a few months ago, but I hear that people are still suffering from this.

1 Like

Maybe ios version and phone specs is the problem of crashing

Are they trying to say that buying new iphone will solve the problem?

@Polaris

The crashing is much worse now with the prev update

It’s much worse after the newest update, I can’t make a single Coliseum match and war attack with success.
The frustration is starting to take place where can’t even help my guild mates anymore in the war

I only make Coliseum because of the daily quest by putting only 1 hero in all 3 line-ups and lose on purpose so it doesn’t take much time inside the match.

1 Like

Hi. What was the fix for your problem ? I can’t play without crashing

@Polaris- I was wondering if there was an update on this issue? Thx!

1 Like

It has been akmost a entire year and game keeps crashing over and over% i am about to be demoted the second time in a row because I cant get one single attack on the coliseum. @Polaris what the heck is going on?

If you phone is really old it will crash over and over again
tenor-1 (4)

@Polaris to me also crashes although it can be my android device (Samsung galaxy j1 mini) also when I put music to download this pauses (if the screen does not appear in black) and I have to exit the application and resume it again

But J1 is a pretty old mobile

My phone is iphone 11 and works fine before the latest update. It really sucks I cannot play on my phone now. I have to use my computer and install an emulator so that I can still play the game. :confused:

Please do not revive dead topics. Polaris is currently working on an update to fix this issue.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney