iOS crashing after 1.7

And the worst part is,
We dont get any compensation for the trouble and wasted attacks in arena, coli, surge and gw…

So bare with the game guys… it will be better… lols

2 Likes

You nailed it on the head. Exactly the issues I have with it and what I need to do too.

1 Like

Crashes seem more frequent since this last update, use to be more during battles, or while entering them, now it seems like it does it at anytime.

1 Like

@Polaris this issue is taking way too long to be fixed ?!

I’ve the same feeling. Crashes seem to be more frequent since yesterday.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. I’ve passed that on to the team.

Three (!) updates later there is STILL no fix and we are not even talking about compensation…could you PLEASE finally spotlight this.
And maybe you should visit Apples App Store…The feedbacks For DHB tell you a lot about the IOs Problem…

1 Like

Yes, and every bit of information I pass to the team hopefully gets them closer to tracking down the problem. I know this has been frustrating for players who are crashing, but the team cannot fix it until they determine the cause of the problem.

2 Likes

Ok I just wanted to tell you how BAD it feels when YOU are responsible for a guild war LOSS because all your attacks count as losses when you crash…🥺

Ever time the game crashes I will write: Crash !
Sorry I don’t see no other way

Crash ! :weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::ticket:

5 coliseum battles today, and 5 crashes. (And it looked like I would win each one). Is anyone actually working on this issue, because it sure doesn’t seem like it.

1 Like

Polaris is saying the devs are having trouble isolating what’s causing the crashes.

1 Like

My game is still crashing, which is especially during frustrating war…
Please, please, PLEASE!!! fix that bug. It takes so much fun out of this game.

1 Like

We are still working on this. I understand it’s very frustrating. Hopefully, you’re in a guild that’s understanding about the issue.

2 Likes

Just a suggestion…have then go back to the version before the crash issue started and review the changes they made. Something within those changes causes it to occur. That should help them isolate it.

2 Likes

We get very odd messages about this long lasting issue from support…
We should clear out RAM, get a new phone, check our WiFi’s connection (I am literally sitting upon my router) .

I urge you pls to finally do sth about this - I am even deleting old pictures and apps from my phone to give you all the space you need.

Meanwhile I get an automatic loss in guild war AND Invasion whenever my phone crashes - could you at least give us a retrial for these until the issue has been resolved ?
That would help a lot ! :heart:

BTW I LOVE the animation of Robin Hood and Merlin - you need to give that person a raise whoever he or she is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is the longest thread in the bug discussion area, but it has yet to be fixed. It doesn’t make sense to me. Hopefully they are still working on it.

Or if they could just give a logical reason to why it occurs, I could accept it.

So many people have the exact same issue, and have tried numerous methods to fix it, but nothing works on our end to resolve the issue.

The last three wars I have been dropped towards the end of the second battle. It sucks because I lose the use of all my heroes and it counts as three lost battles with none of my opponents heroes taking any damage or being KO’d.

2 Likes

I know. It sucks. But they can’t give you a reason to why it occurs because they don’t know why it occurs. That’s what they are having trouble with. Locating the cause. I agree that this is a really long time for this to go unfixed, but just try to bear with them.

1 Like

You are telling me that it takes more than 6 months of time to pinpoint a problem which occurred only after an update ?!
Hmmmmm I smell :cow::poop:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney