Irrer Minnie Submission for the Hollywood Studios Contest!

Time for a new Concept by me, the amazing Irrer Minnie. :wink: And it’s my likely Concept submission for @Imagineer_VHollywood Studios Concept Contest!. I hope you like it, please post all Feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:

ei_1612779033045-removebg-preview
22 is a 1-Star, Frontline, Support Hero

Trial Team: yellow
Quote: You can’t crush a soul here. That’s what life on earth is for.
Bio: 22 has spent centuries and still doesn’t want to live. With her incredible annoyance and some delicious food she will fight the enemies until they give up.

Appear: 22 comes in eating a lollipop
Victory: 22 laughs crazily
Defeat: 22 sits down and looks sad

Basic Attack: passive

Skills

PicsArt_02-10-10.33.05
White: Sugary Attack
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage

Passive: Instead of a Basic Attack, 22 eats a lollipop healing herself for X HP and granting a random ally Y Reality.

Active: 22 takes out three lollipops and throws them at the enemy team dealing X damage to all enemies.

PicsArt_02-10-10.33.26
Green: Have a Slice
22 has a slice of pizza healing herself for X HP then offers more pizza to her allies healing them for 50% of the healing done to her.

PicsArt_02-10-10.33.54
Blue: We could try Breakdance!
When 22 reaches 50% of her Max HP, she performs some Breakdance moves granting herself and all allies shields for X HP for ten seconds and making herself precise for five seconds.

PicsArt_02-10-10.34.15
Purple: The Sense of Life
When an ally reaches 25% of their Max HP, 22 takes 50% of the damage dealt to them for five seconds and heals them for X HP over the same amount of time.

PicsArt_02-10-10.34.56
Red: Selfish and annoying
Whenever a hero on the battlefield falls below 25% of their Max HP, 22 heals herself for X HP and…

• deals Y damage to the hero if it’s an enemy.
  • grants the hero Z Skill Power and Basic Damage if it’s an ally.

+X Skill Power
+X Max HP
+X Reality

Friendships

22/Vanellope
Trip to Sugar Rush
Allies: Jack-Jack, Stitch, Felix
Story: Vanellope shows 22 Sugar Rush where she can get as many Sweets as she can eat.
Disk: A World of Sugar

• Sugary Attack also deals X damage (+X per Level) over five seconds

• When 22 crits on an enemy, the enemy is charmed for 3 seconds (+1 second per Star)

22/Scrooge McDuck
A new Level of Annoyance
Allies: Merlin, Woody, Dash
Story: 22 annoys Scrooge by asking him random questions and discussing about the sense of life.
Disk: The most Annoying

• When 22 is defeated the enemy that damaged her last is dealt X fantastic damage over six seconds (+X per Level)

• Whenever an ally uses their White Skill, 22 becomes invincible for three seconds (+one second per Star)

9 Likes

How many points do you give me for this Concept?
PicsArt_02-10-10.34.15

0 voters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney