Is anyone crazy enough to buy one of these solo deals?

Asking for a friend.

5 Likes

No. :no_entry_sign:

1 Like

Would if they weren’t solo.

6 Likes

I Sure won’t be buying the solo deals.

5 Likes

Yes i did buy them

No way will I be buying these solo deals. Don’t care what they offer, it’s not worth it. That was part of why I would buy before.:-1:

4 Likes

No :stop_sign:
Thank you

2 Likes

Genuinely curious, how are these deals different?

No. They’re literally trash :wastebasket:

2 Likes

Not stacking with other deals, some will not giving diamonds/rings and also deals are getting worse. Deals only give what is showed, nothing more.

Have you seen the latest one? Daylight robbery

2 Likes

No stacking deals and sometimes no diamonds/rings along with them. Stacking deals was part of a worthwhile buy for me.

6 Likes

I haven’t myself had bought one of these new deal yet some look bad some look the same as before but it is nice to have bundle deals hopefully in the feature…

I am not loving them. I recognize that the deals are similar in value until you get to the opportunity to stack where the value drops away. I’m sure some of the deals will be better value than others just like before, but it just “feels” like there is a good chance that things are going to become more expensive in the long run. Of course this has not been tested. I hope I am wrong.

1 Like

Actually, they were tested in server 14.
No one liked them there but perblue pushed them to the other servers anyway

1 Like

No. They’re literally trash. Disgusted by the asking prices and how minimal they offer. It’s sad :frowning:

4 Likes

They do this everytime.

2 Likes

I mean, why is this a big deal? You could just not buy them

1 Like

I’m not planning on buying these deals. They don’t seem worth it. The only times I ever did spend money was because they were stackable. Since that’s not possible anymore I’m done spending.

5 Likes

The previous deals would “stack”. Which means if there was a 9.99 character deal with chips, mods, etc. You could buy a 9.99 diamond package (just diamonds and vip rings), and get the 9.99 character deal for free with it.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney