Is more paywalled content planned?

I completely understand your concern. Our game is crafted to ensure that all players can access its full range of features. However, as a token of appreciation for players who support us through spending, we offer exclusive opportunities for them to acquire or experience special content. However, I’ll forward you feedback to the team as it means a lot to us!

Additionally, I’m excited to let you know that the Prize Wall is undergoing changes, and will return soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

4 Likes

You could say it is “under maintenance”.

4 Likes

We’re currently revamping the Prize Wall with exciting changes to the rewards. It’s undoubtedly going to be a surprise for all players :slightly_smiling_face:

I am all eyes. But not sure it will overcome my expectations.

Going back to the question I asked at the very start of this topic:

And the latest patch notes confirm the answer is “yes”. So now the question shifts to whether there will be further content locked behind a paywall, and if so how soon we’ll see it in the game.

6 Likes

So? To show your appreciation… they have to support you more? I think this whole trial could’ve been done a lot better, the idea of this trial sure that’s fine.
what bothers me more is costumes, why is it that these are exclusive to their trials but F2P are completely barred from getting them. For Bellwether you had to spend got 10 paid resets, just to have enough to unlock the costume

Honestly the game has been a huge cash grab lately when makes it unfun

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney