Is this olympics contest 3 days or 6 days

@Loutre is this olympics contest 3 days or 6 days cause the rewards harken back to the 3 days contest structure not the 6 day structure that we been accustomed to. Thanks for responding :slight_smile:

Loutre already confirmed that PB will stay with the 6 day contest schedule for the foreseeable future, so there’s your answer.

Rewards don’t justify a 6 day just saying

Yes, and it’s literally another FTN… after FTN :woman_facepalming:t2:

Rewards really looks like 3-day contest, so I hope it is.

2 Likes

I wonder @Loutre why the contest only has:

• 20 cosmetic crates - If the contest is indeed 6 days long, I would expect 40 as FtN :confused:
  • 10 megabit crates - each gives one megabit? but we need thousands… uhm, if it gave like 50-100 per drop like RS crates I would be quiet…
  • Elite Campaign Double Drop Backpack - uhm, I would rather have 15 BB Crates or 150 of Green Skill Upgrades (and potentially of Starting Shield and Attack Speed Pieces)

A constructive feedback. :grin:

3 Likes

One type of… the amount isn’t mentioned.

Badge crates amount is also poor.

This indeed. But considering the crate is only an “item” in codebase and gives 1, I have no clue as to believe otherwise with what is shown.

They are only sharing an icon, the campaign crate icon is diamond… and what? Nothing.

It might be similar to red skill crates.

It might, we got nothing confirmed. :slight_smile:
Remember, we had a low number of megabits in rewards before this contest.

I don’t expect anything good anymore from them. After all it’s corporate thinking. 3 days Contest where allready money spending big time. 6 days are double profit. I know where they coming from.

I guess I’m weird for putting in roughly the same amount of effort for 6-day contests that I did for 3-day contests.

I can live with that.

1 Like

You´re not weird.

This does not work as described at all. Yes, a higher profit is expected, but certainly not being double.

I am speaking of those who spend to get 1% and higher ranks. Usually its the same people to a certain degree who spends to get there. At least i can see that in my server. It is still trying to generate more and lure them by spending even more to get said ranks. Maybe the income is not doubled but still aimed for that at least.

The income can be even quadrupled if the mindset of people is so focused on “winning”.

Indeed…but i myself try to get 1% rewards…which i only get by heavy spending…is my complain with these 6 days invalid then?

it´s never invalid… just that… those rank rewards are generally trash anyway

6 days aren’t bad if the rewards match it tbh but this contest rewards don’t match

Any words about the real bad rewards for an 6 day event @Loutre ?

Or just leave it the way we don’t care about the players?

The last 6 day “odd” individual contest had bad rewards as well (only 30 BB Crates, and very little in general of everything else)

Yah, the trend seems to be solo events have 20-25 BBCs, 2-3 hero chips and various rewards. But FtN and the guild contests have more.

People are complaining, but aren’t comparing them equally like Numi said.
It’s nice to get mods, one more hero’s chips, 5 more BBCs, and stamina refreshes compared to the last solo contest.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney