Isabella Concept (Requested by @Xavier_The_Great)

Isabella

Description: Isabella is a friend of Phineas and Ferb who is always willing to help them with their crazy fun summer plans.

Quote: “Whatcha doing?”

Role: Support

Position: Midline

Stars: :star2: :star2:

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack: See Passive

Entrance: Isabella smiles confidently and waves hello to the enemies

Victory: Isabella jumps in the air and puts her fist up

Defeat: Isabella sadly walks away from the battlefield, and looks back at the battle.

Skills

White- Earning Patches
Passive: Instead of a basic attack, Isabella gains a patch on her sash, increasing a certain stat, depending on the type of patch she gains. The patches she gains are shown just like status effects. She can have a maximum of 10 patches.
Diamond- gains X HP
Circle- gains X Skill Power
Square- gains X Basic Damage
Triangle- gains X Reality
Pentagon- gains X Armor
Star- gains a stack of Hardy

Active: Isabella gets a full sash of badges, then consumes all her badges she earned, giving her a shield with X HP for 9 seconds. This can only happen if Isabella has her energy bar full and her max of 10 patches.

Green- Fireside Girl
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Isabella takes her sash and whips it at the closest enemy, performing knockback.

Blue- Where’s Pinky?
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Isabella looks for her pet dog Pinky. Pinky then appears from the other side of the battlefield, biting the backmost enemy, dealing X damage and stunning them for 5 seconds. Pinky then runs through the rest of the enemies, dealing X damage.

Purple- Cute Small and Strong
Isabella’s badges she earns now get additional stat boosts. All badges, except for the Star badge, Isabella gains +X more of whatever stat the badge improves. For the Star badge, Isabella gains 2 stacks of hardy. This may fail if Isabella is over level X.

Red- Troop Leader
Isabella now gives badges to her allies. Allies can have a maximum of 5 patches. Giving allies patches may fail if an ally is over level X.

Additional Stats:
+X Skill Power
+X Max HP
+X Damage from “Fireside Girl.”

Friendships

Minnie Mouse/Isabella
Campaign: Looking for Pinky
Description: Isabella and Minnie look for Pinky in the city, using Pluto to help.
Allies: Mickey, Bo Peep, Belle
Disk: Bow-tifiul
Stuns in “Where’s Pinky” lasts an additional 2 seconds. +2 seconds per star on disk
+X Skill Power in “Where’s Pinky”

Vanellope/Isabella

Campaign: Summer Racing Fun
Description: Vanellope challenges Isabella to a race in the city, as part of their summer vacation fun.
Allies: Shank, Tigger, Hiro
Disk: Adorable Winner
Isabella now gives shields to her allies when she activates her shield during “Earning Patches.”
The shield now lasts an additional 2 seconds. +2 seconds per star on disk.
+X Basic Damage for Isabella and allies

6 Likes

I just have one question, why the fireside girl outfit and not here regular pink one? Overall good concept

2 Likes

It was easier to make her in this outfit and I thought of a better skillset with this outfit. I think it also fits the DHBM setting more.

3 Likes

I love this concept

glad you like it! after all, you were the one who wanted me to make it!

Well yeah, that is true lol

Cool. Iit will be a hero now

Unfortunately, this is just a concept, so she is not an official hero. Polaris is the one who sends out Patch Notes and who is coming, not me. But this is what I think she will look like if she ever comes into the game. Glad you like it though!

What she will be instead?

I do not know the answer to that, nobody does. We can always hope that she comes though! :slight_smile:

I like this! Better than what I did weeks ago. Just some opinions though

1. I think it would be better if her Fireside Girls troop appear in the game and would act as secondary characters (like Rajah and Sven).

2. If Phineas were to be added in the game, maybe replace Vanellope with Phineas in Friends and their friendship would more likely be Isabella flirting with her crush as the story progresses but Phineas still seems to be oblivious.

3. Maybe replace Minnie Mouse with Violet Parr. Their friendship would mainly focus on them talking about their crushes (Tony and Phineas). Maybe the campaign should be about Isabella asking for tips from Violet on how she got out of her comfort zone and manage to win Tony.

(I’ll try to make a new concept for Isabella soon after I finish my ideas with GoGo Tomago from Big Hero 6)

No! Just no! It wouldn’t make any sense. Each of the Fireside Girls could be an own character. That just wouldn’t work!

The Fireside Girls could be another Huey, Dewey, and Louie though. I watched the entire show and the Fireside Girls that seem to be the most notable are Adyson Sweetwater, Ginger Hirano, and Gretchen.

(it’s these three)

images (48)
images (49)

Ok here is what I think about the feedback.

This was something I did consider, but then thought of something better, which is what got you the white skill.

Um no. As a girl, I found this offensive. Girls can be strong, and I wanted to focus on Isabella’s strong side.

Same thing as what I said above.

DO NOT advertise your concepts on mine!

If you want you can use these ideas that you provided here on your own concepts. Again, this is what I think Isabella would be, and I do not have any intention of changing it to what you think.

I didn’t mention any word that you have to change it. We are both just voicing out our own opinions, imaginations, and ideas. If in any way you find certain aspects offensive, I will have to apologize since I am trying to be close as possible to the roots and concepts of the show itself (e.g. The running gags, the frequency of appearance of characters, etc.)

I understand. That is what it originally came off as. I accept the apology! I have watched the show and I enjoy it a lot. I do agree that I could have chosen to do a crush thing, but with the direction I chose as I felt it would fit into DHBM more, it seemed like it would not be cohesive.

Also, is it ok if I can request a hero concept? I still need improvements on mine since I’m still learning the game’s aspects espcially the abilities. If possible, can you do one for these? I would appreciate it a lot since you are very good at these.

AUTO (Wall-E)

GoGo Tomago (Big Hero 6)
unnamed
(I honestly think Shank and Vanellope would be perfect to be GoGo’s friends in the game since the 3 of them have pretty mad driving skills)

Thank you so much! Those could be really fun! I think I will have a go with GoGo LOL since I am more familiar with her.

3 Likes

Do Phineas and ferb

I probably will soon, but I am working on 1 concept right now and have a request before that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney