It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a zombie?

First PvZ Concept in the chamber lads and gents! Tragic back here again with yet another Concept. This time featuring the zombies favorite hero, Super Brainz!

Super Brainz

“I AM SUPER BRAINZ!”

Super Brainz flies high, shoots ultra balls, and tanking Damage with his super strength.

Star Level: :star: :star:
Role: Tank
Position: Front
Trial Team: Yellow
Entrance: Heroic Kicks into position
Victory: Does a super celebration
Defeat: Punches himself
Attack: Punches the enemy

White Skill: Turbo Twister (Normal Damage)
Super Brainz forms a turbo twister and flies across the screen, dealing Y damage to enemies, knocking them back, and slowing their attack and movement speed by 50% for 5 seconds. Super Brainz also gains 50% of the damage dealt by this skill as healing.

Green Skill: Super Ultra Ball (Fantastic Damage)
Super Brainz launches a super ultra ball at the enemy with the most HP, dealing X damage to them and nearby enemies and burning them, dealing X more damage per second over 5 seconds.

Blue Skill: Alpha Better Shield
Super Brainz dodges a disable with a shield that has X HP and lasts for 12 seconds. While shielded, he is immune to disables and gains 100% attack and movement speed increase

Super Brainz can use this skill once every 15 seconds.

Purple Skill: Super Guided Ultra Ball
Super Brainz passively gains X Max HP and Z Reality.

Super Brainz will prefer to target slow or fast enemies with “Super Ultra Ball” and will do X more initial damage to them. Super Brainz also becomes “Precise” while using “Super Ultra Ball” and after for 6 seconds. Precise heroes can target invisible enemies and their attacks cannot be dodged or evaded.

Red Skill: Stick and Move
Super Brainz basic attacks and skills deal 50% more damage to enemies if they’re above 50% of their Max HP.

Super Brainz gains 10% attack speed each time he performs a basic attack.

The bonus damage is reduced against enemies above level Z.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Basic Damage
+Z Armor
+Z Damage to “Turbo Twister”

Friendship Disks:

Super Brainz-Mr Incredible
Incredible Workout
”Turbo Twister” Silences
+Z Skill Power
• “Turbo Twister” silences enemies for 2 (+2 per star Level) seconds.
• “Turbo Twister” deals Z more damage to slowed or fast enemies.

Super Brainz-Gaston
Burly and Brawny
Stronger Crits While Shielded
+Z HP to the shield from “Alpha Better Shield”
• Super Brainz gains 25 (+25 per star Level) Crit Damage while shielded from any source.
• When Super Brains blocks or evades a disable, he ishealed for Z HP.

X=Skill Power
Y=Basic Damage
Z=Level Dependent

2 Likes

Did you enjoy the concept? I got another one set to release tomorrow for @Imagineer_V’s Disney/Pixar Short contest! I just wanted to get this released so I can have something back-2-back.

What would you rate Super Brainz’s concept?

0 voters

Remember to Give feedback!

this waaaay more than a 6.25!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney